POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #7~Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to stay at Pop June 4-11 this year for the first time. We stayed at All Star Movies last time we were at WDW. I requested a standard room when I made my reservations through Travelocity but, they gave us standard pool room view instead, I wasn't charged extra either. Does anyone know if the pool view rooms are really noisy? I would imagine they would be. The pool was crazy all hours of the night when stayed at All Star. Maybe I should call to see if they can change it? If I call Pop a month ahead of time do you think that would be sufficient?

Excited to stay at Pop, looks like fun!

2boysmom1998 said:
Going to stay at Pop June 4-11 this year for the first time. We stayed at All Star Movies last time we were at WDW. I requested a standard room when I made my reservations through Travelocity but, they gave us standard pool room view instead, I wasn't charged extra either. Does anyone know if the pool view rooms are really noisy? I would imagine they would be. The pool was crazy all hours of the night when stayed at All Star. Maybe I should call to see if they can change it? If I call Pop a month ahead of time do you think that would be sufficient?

Excited to stay at Pop, looks like fun!

Hi! Pool view rooms definitely tend to be noisy so if that is an issue i would suggest you change your reservation. FYI ...the standard pool view rooms are located in the 50s and 80/90s. Are you sure you were not charged for std pool view?

I have no experience with booking thru Travelocity so can't comment on how to handle your reservation. Are you able to contact Disney directly to modify it? If you really want to change to a standard room (which are located in every area and building) I would do so earlier vs later.

Hope you like Pop as much as we all do:)

AuroraRora said:
Looks like I'm joining the POP thread :yay: I was originally booked at ASMu for May but after seeing the AP rates that came out, I'm saving by switching to Pop - and I'm so excited about it too!! Now I need to re-do all my resort research, and I hear there's tie-dye cheesecake to be had?? :cool1:

Yes, if you like cheesecake, then you really should try it!! It is awesome! I also like the carrotcake.
Many here like the 'king cupcake' but personally, I was not a fan... It wasn't 'bad' but just too over the top for me.

Looks like I'm joining the POP thread :yay: I was originally booked at ASMu for May but after seeing the AP rates that came out, I'm saving by switching to Pop - and I'm so excited about it too!! Now I need to re-do all my resort research, and I hear there's tie-dye cheesecake to be had?? :cool1:

Music was our first on site resort ! :)

Yes, if you like cheesecake, then you really should try it!! It is awesome! I also like the carrotcake.
Many here like the 'king cupcake' but personally, I was not a fan... It wasn't 'bad' but just too over the top for me.

Omg the tye-dye cheese cake was my downfall love love

Yes, we love the tie dye cheesecake as well. :love:

And, even though you can get the chocolate croissants at other venues, we think they are the best at POP! :thumbsup2

Our take on the King is that is it very rich, we like it, very little banana filling but it was just right... it is a dessert best to be shared. :cool2:

Our take on the King is that is it very rich, we like it, very little banana filling but it was just right... it is a dessert best to be shared. :cool2:[/QUOTE]

I am going to try the king when i het there on the 25

I can't wait to try all these desserts (chocolate croissants?? I'll be having those for breakfast as much as possible!) By the end of the trip they're going to have to roll me back onto the plane with the luggage lol!

AuroraRora said:
I can't wait to try all these desserts (chocolate croissants?? I'll be having those for breakfast as much as possible!) By the end of the trip they're going to have to roll me back onto the plane with the luggage lol!

No worries .... With all the walking one does at Disney, you are sure to burn it off!

Those chocolate croissants are my breakfast almost every day :)

Mmmmm, tie dye cheesecake! Had THREE of them last week. (we were only there for 4 nights! LOL) :rolleyes2 Had to get my fill since I only get them once a year if I'm lucky! :lmao:

Disney2013054.jpg

Twoboysnmygirl said:
Mmmmm, tie dye cheesecake! Had THREE of them last week. (we were only there for 4 nights! LOL) :rolleyes2 Had to get my fill since I only get them once a year if I'm lucky! :lmao:

Lol great now i gatto wait ten days for a slice and i now have a picture to go with my craveing lol

Next May I will call it 'home' again! From May 25 till 02 June! I hoe to get a room at Lady's 50's again as we did at our HoneyMoon. It would be extra special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter