• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian Web Cam Up and Running!!

Dave it looks like someone took over your Control and Banned all those that have been following you throughout your Stay we can still see but have been IP Banned.

I'm also banned.... :confused3 HELP ME someone!! I know I shouldn't be banned!! HELP!

It says my IP address is banned. Does David know about this? I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one this effected. Maybe he could start a new ustream or unban those effected??

He just told us that it appears that his account on there has been banned.

Some people need to grow up and get a life. Seriously.

So some of you can chat in the Ustream? I can see the webcam, but I didn't have the audio on. Was David actually talking to the cam? I saw the family walking around.

Thanks, guys, for sharing this with us all. We LOVED it!!!

It's too bad that one person had to ruin it for so many. We'd love for you to leave up the camera for us to see fireworks, but we'd understand if you just wanted to give up on it completely. We enjoyed getting to know you through this venue. I called my daughter, and she and her friends were going to tune in tonight for the fireworks, too. Thanks for being so kind, and I apologize, as do many of us, I'm sure, for the less than wonderful person who has spent his time destroying all of the fun.

I had to log off my mothers account on there because it said that she posted something on the chat (what are you guys doing for new years?) and she was up here the whole time. It said she posted it at 5:53 pm but she was watching tv, which is far away from the computer.

So some of you can chat in the Ustream? I can see the webcam, but I didn't have the audio on. Was David actually talking to the cam? I saw the family walking around.

It was great last night. People were talking to him by typing, and he was graciously answering questions - just so, so kind. Then people started getting banned this evening, and eventually he got banned himself. Last night was great - all the fun conversation and the great fireworks!

It was great last night. People were talking to him by typing, and he was graciously answering questions - just so, so kind. Then people started getting banned this evening, and eventually he got banned himself. Last night was great - all the fun conversation and the great fireworks!

I agree it was great last night! I've been watching for the last few days and loved the whole tour of the room and lounge, and most especially loved the fireworks and chatting with his family last night! I was looking forward to more today too. I'm so so sorry that this is happening to you David. :mad: Would starting a new account help?

I agree it was great last night! I've been watching for the last few days and loved the whole tour of the room and lounge, and most especially loved the fireworks and chatting with his family last night! I was looking forward to more today too. I'm so so sorry that this is happening to you David. :mad: Would starting a new account help?

I saw that last night! Too fun!

I thought last night was great also and I hope we are able to at least see the fireworks tonight. Hopefully we'll also get to talk to Dave and family.

I hear David talking to the cam... is there a discussion or chat that he is responding to since I can't see the ustream chat? (and by the way, go get 'em David!)

I hear David talking to the cam... is there a discussion or chat that he is responding to since I can't see the ustream chat? (and by the way, go get 'em David!)

Try again it looks like the Kid is starting to unban or Ustream finally did it

Thanks... for the live NYE Fireworks from WDW... really enjoyed it ....wish I was there ,too !:thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the joy you have brought our family this holiday season. We were in the world last holiday season and you just made it feel like we were there again. I do believe the NYE fireworks were best from the poly and WOW is all I can say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter