Polynesian Web Cam Up and Running!!

Thanks for sharing your "view" -- it's so nice to see what's going on there when we still have months to go before we'll have that view in person!:)

Thanks for the link:thumbsup2 It is dreary and foggy here in NJ and I wish I was back at the Poly in my fave longhouse Hawaii:) I'll be back for the Fireworks tonite and checking in often:goodvibes

Oh I love this. I wish someone could take this actually in the parks. That would be soo much fun to watch.

can you also see the EWP from the webcam? If so, what time does it travel by?

I think that we should be able to see the EWP...but not sure what time it'll be by tonight.

Got to say THANK YOU TO TECDAVIDT one more time!!!! :banana:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! This is wonderful! We'll be watching the fireworks tonight at 9pm too!!!!

This has been awesome to watch today! Thanks for brighting my day with some Poly fun!

this is so exciting and a great sneak peek! on feb.5th ill b there watching the fireworks from the beach for the very first time. our first trip staying at the poly and ive never been so excited =]

thanks again!!:goofy:

we'll be there right before you take this offline (we arrive 1/4). maybe i'll walk by and wave. haha.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter