Polynesian Web Cam Up and Running!!

Thank you for this nice treat! I checked in a couple of times today - once when you were touring us through the Poly (and some of your Dis friends were trying to get you to dance, sing, and tip over swings! ;) ) and then again for Wishes. It is so nice of you to share your trip, chat with viewers, and set up the webcam so that we can be temporarily transported from the real world to that beautiful Poly beach!

I look forward to checking in again tomorrow to see the palm trees swaying in the breeze, and maybe I'll luck up on a time when you're entertaining your 'fans' again!

P.S. I have a 24 year old son who has just graduated from college. He will be needing a good job. Environmental consultant is sounding pretty good, if it allows all these great Disney trips. If you could use a good helper, give him a call! :)

Thanks again David and family! I loved "being" at the Poly with you earlier today! :) Thanks for the tour of the room and lounge! And for answering all the crazy questions that we all asked!

Why am I getting "off air" when I try to view the webcam? I haven't been around for days and days, but this looked very cool!

the webcam looks great! I can't wait until my honeymoon at the Poly in April!

Thanks for the "LIVE" look I missed the fireworks last night but I set an alarm on my cell to remind me for tonight.

Thanks for the live cam!!!! I'm SO SAD that I'm not there right now!!!! I"m missing it so much!!

Love seeing this though and can't wait till the fireworks tonight!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Posting this from Chat today @ Mk eating at the TurkeyStand

DSC00004.jpg

Hi...what a great thing to do...I really needed a Disney fix tonight! Memom brought me over!
Looking forward to the fireworks tonight! :banana:

Thank you very much for providing the video feed last night. I was so awesome to see the Electrical Water Pagent and the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks! Those were amazing with the 360 degree fireworks!

:cool1: :thumbsup2

I am totally hooked on your webcam! Thank goodness work is slow today because of the holiday :rotfl: Thanks for setting it up!

I saw both firework shows and I have to say the midnight show was awesome. I guess I missed the electrial parade, bummer. But maybe I can catch it tonight! :banana:

Dave it looks like someone took over your Control and Banned all those that have been following you throughout your Stay we can still see but have been IP Banned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter