Polynesian: Pics of updated rooms Hawaii

Oooh! Can't wait to see the updated rooms/bathrooms. :) I'll be looking for your pictures!

Looking forward to seeing your photos!!! I hope you have a great time at the Poly. Guess the lounge won't be too crowded tonight! ;)

The bathroom looks great! I guess we won't be reading too many complaints that everything at the Poly is too dark anymore (I didn't mind the old rooms). Hope you have a great stay!:goodvibes

mmmears said:
The bathroom looks great! I guess we won't be reading too many complaints that everything at the Poly is too dark anymore (I didn't mind the old rooms). Hope you have a great stay!:goodvibes

I've never wanted to stay there because of the dark decor. This change is so much better IMO.

Thank you so much for posting the pics :flower3: The rooms are so much brighter! The bathroom is beautiful but what's up with the towel bars in front of the sinks? Is this an accessible room? Just curious....

I am not loving the pics but in person I know it will be gorgeous. Felt that way about CR remodel and then in person ... Wow. Thanks for taking time from your families vacation to satisfy our curiosities:earboy2

Wow! Looks so much brighter, and so nice and fresh! Thanks for taking the time to share the photos. :thumbsup2

I like the lighter colors in the room. I don't like the bolsters with the wording on it, though. It doesn't have that classy look to it. The bathroom looks much lighter and brighter. I also wonder if that is an accessible room. Those bars look awkwardly placed otherwise.

Guess I'm the odd one out, but I don't really care for the new look. Hopefully it looks better in person. I really disliked the old look too, so maybe this just isn't the resort for me.

Guess I'm the odd one out, but I don't really care for the new look. Hopefully it looks better in person. I really disliked the old look too, so maybe this just isn't the resort for me.

I dislike the new look as well, but I loved the old rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter