Podcast Cruise 4.0 - 12/08/2012

After watching the Dream sail out today I'm getting excited to sail on the Fantasy for 4.0.

I did Maiden Voyage which is same itinerary.

The Mexcan Cuisine and Tasting in Cozumel was a blast - you cook lunch (which all of us said was better than dinner on board that night). It was at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park.

Ruins tour in Costa Maya was interesting, wish I had done a little research before hand.

Remy was a great experience. If you go, ask your servers lots of questions, they love to share their knowlege. We learned alot about french table setting since we were not quite sure about some of the pieces of silverware.

I added some names to the roll call list.[Click on the link in signature] Also put in alpabetic order. If there are corrections or additions please PM or email me.

I added some names to the roll call list.[Click on the link] Also put in alpabetic order. If there are corrections or additions please PM or email me.

The link does not seem to be active in your post ... unless it is located elsewhere.

Remy was a great experience. If you go, ask your servers lots of questions, they love to share their knowlege. We learned alot about french table setting since we were not quite sure about some of the pieces of silverware.

Would appreciate insight as to your experience, and how it relates (food, taste, experience and ambiance), as compared to Palo. Also, did you wear your Champagne Girls tiara?

As a side note ... YOU DID NOT INVITE *ME* TO DINE WITH YOU ON THE MV? :confused3

Steven

You're having issues with the link? It's working fine when I clivk on it.
It doesn't work for me, either. I wonder if it's a Firefox thing? I think I'll try on IE.

(There's nothing to click. It does not act like a link at all).

Oh, wait! Do you mean the link in your Signature? It *looks* like you're saying "[Click on the link]" is a link.

Sayhello

Now that we are done with 3.0, I hope to start posting on this thread and get to know some of you. :)

:rotfl2: John, I am ready to sign up for my PCC 3.0 credentials after my payment for 4.0. :rolleyes1

I sure wish it were possible to book transportation for just myself, because my cruise roommate is staying offsite pre-cruise.

**Note about the post-cruise dates at the Swan: our cruise ends Dec. 15 - and the options for arrival date are Dec. 12, 13, or 14!

John's update earlier this morning says that the information was sent via email to everyone signed up for 4.0. Did I somehow make it into The Big Book of Grievances and didn't realize it?!? Should I be concerned that I didn't get the email update?

Sitting here minding my own business and behaving, I promise!

Suzette

I sure wish it were possible to book transportation for just myself, because my cruise roommate is staying offsite pre-cruise.

I'm sure you can understand how difficult it is to create a system for every possible contingency. Maybe you can get your cruise roommate to stay at the Swan given these incredible rates?

**Note about the post-cruise dates at the Swan: our cruise ends Dec. 15 - and the options for arrival date are Dec. 12, 13, or 14!

Fixed. This is what I get for working on a Holiday......

John's update earlier this morning says that the information was sent via email to everyone signed up for 4.0. Did I somehow make it into The Big Book of Grievances and didn't realize it?!? Should I be concerned that I didn't get the email update?

Sitting here minding my own business and behaving, I promise!

Suzette

The email distribution list is huge for this cruise and it may take longer for the email to reach some that others. I even broke it up into three seperate lists to make it go faster.

If you don't get your email in the next few hours - say 5PM tonight - send me an email and I will make sure we have your email address correct in our system - John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Plus, don't forget to check your junk or spam email folders.

The good news is the email says the same thing as in this post so you're not missing anything.

The email distribution list is huge for this cruise and it may take longer for the email to reach some that others. I even broke it up into three seperate lists to make it go faster.

If you don't get your email in the next few hours - say 5PM tonight - send me an email and I will make sure we have your email address correct in our system - John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Plus, don't forget to check your junk or spam email folders.

The good news is the email says the same thing as in this post so you're not missing anything.

Thanks John. I figured it was something like that. I just wanted to make sure I don't miss any updates in the future that I might need. My lovely ABD Husband Michael has taken care of the room pre-cruise.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Suzette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter