Please share your pics from MNSSHP

666_1024.ts1130936455793.jpg

These are great pictures!!!!! Makes me so glad I decided to get tickets when we go in September. My family loves Halloween.

Oh dear, I'm a MNSSHP-newbie :bitelip:

We were only going to get orange t-shirts and iron on some bats and halloweeny stuff as we believe it'll be too hot to wear a full costume, but seeing all the pictures now makes me wonder if we'll feel out of place NOT being in costume!

Any tips from both dress-upers and not dress-upers, please post advice or PM me :-)

Woooaahhhh, help!!!! :rotfl2:

These shots are amazing! I couldn't even get my castle pic to come out clear when it was changing colors last year (not at MNSSHP) :confused3

Keep 'em coming!

OOO this thread got me so excited!! I can't wait til MNSSHP now!

I've been listening to the Haunted Mansion soundtrack while looking at these! I'm so in the mood now. Thanks to everyone who posted! :goodvibes

:wizard:

popcorn::
subscribing...loving the pics! can't wait till 9/22 for our first MNSSHP!!

Thanks so much for all these pictures!

Not only are they getting me really excited for our first MNSSHP, but when I was looking at them earlier my kids came in and started looking too. They loved them and got really excited to go to this party. The thing is that they think we're going in Dec., but they both agreed that I should try to change our trip to Oct so we can go to the Halloween party!! :rotfl:

Just one more thing to make the surprise a little sweeter! :thanks: :disrocks:

I love looking at all these photos, but they also make me depressed because I have never been to Disney during Halloween. :( Halloween is my fav holiday too and my dream is to make it to MNSSHP! I do have a question...does this only take place on Halloween or throughout October? I'd love to some how drive down to Florida during October, but could probably not actually go on Halloween. Any tips would be great!

Okay...I found some more info. and found all the dates for MNSSHP...Yay! :teeth: Question...do you have to pay for admission to MK and the ticket for MNSSHP, or can you just get the ticket for MNSSHP and just show up for the evening? Thanks! :)

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
Okay...I found some more info. and found all the dates for MNSSHP...Yay! :teeth: Question...do you have to pay for admission to MK and the ticket for MNSSHP, or can you just get the ticket for MNSSHP and just show up for the evening? Thanks! :)

You only need a ticket for the party, you don't need to pay admission also.

Thanks for all the pictures! Keep em coming!

You should have just seen my dd's eye's bug out when she saw all that candy,lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter