Please share your pics from MNSSHP

DSCF0071.jpg

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
I know I will be posting mine!! I can't wait for the first group to get back from the MNSSHP on Sept. 15, so we will know what to expect!! I have to wait all the way until Oct. 19!! It's killing me to wait, but I will be there!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yup! I won't be there until October either, but at least I will have this thread to keep me occupied until then.

And those Villains forecourt photos! The Villains are my absolute favorite and the only time I've seen them is in either one of the parades (Spectro or Motor Cars) or in Fantasmic. This is seriously going to be one of the highlights of my year.

*bumping* this thread up because these are all great and there must be some more good ones...

These pictures were taken with my old camera. So, they're not the greatest. I can't wait to get better pictures this year.

09.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Bumping back up!! Lets see some more, the ones I do have are uploading now from the dig camera, so I will get mine up soon!

I'm just bumping to see if there are any more photos. I've been searching the DIS boards all day looking for MNSSHP pictures because we just planned our 1st MNSSHP trip today! I'm so excited!
:goodvibes

These pictures remind me of when we were there in '98. All 5 of us dressed as
a deck of cards(hearts of course!) and when we boarded the bus to go to the
party, the driver said, "Where were you guys when I was in Vegas?" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter