Please share your pics from MNSSHP

deana s said:
tony, those are awesome pictures!

Thank you Deana and Linzybrooke...my favorite thing to do at the parks is take pictuyres of their "stars".....

Here are a few more from the parade.

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

Okay..If you all can see the photo, This is my Mom, and my cousin at the Party..

51025John_Choking_Mom.jpg

Me & DH from October 2005 MNSSHP -- we were "aliens" aka "space invaders" our rings blinked and lit up - our antennas lit up - and we had glow braclets everywhere (i'd pass some out to little kids along the way) and we had silver skin! Needless to say - everyone pointed at us! :rotfl2:

Here I am...
brandy.jpg

and here is my DH transmitting a message to our home planet Saturn...
brandon.jpg

and here we are with a fellow guest - she dressed up as the bride!! very cool :)
2005Pictures015.jpg

All the kids..
Funny, We went with 26 of us, and I only have these Digital Photos.. I took most with my 35MM Camera..

51025100_1695-med.JPG

Mel6197 said:
Here is my Son and DH at the Resort, getting ready..

51025100_1679-med.JPG

Did you get DH's costume through Disneyshopping.com? My DD talks constantly about her and me dressing as Pan and Hook. Of course, if we do things her way SHE will be Hook and I will be Peter Pan (which I'm thinking could be pretty cute - see DD's pic in siggie for the full effect. :teeth:)

thelionqueen said:
from 10/6/05.
This was our 1st MNSSHP and I vowed never to miss another one!! We are going this Sept. for the 1st party, and I cannot wait!! Here is the cast..

Me....Queen of Hearts
DH....Jafar
DC (dear cousin & BF)..Esmerelda
DS8...Dash Incredible
DS4...Hercules
47b5ce03b3127cce94e8e100565800000026108AbtGzNy0YuW

Us having Dinner @ CRT before the Party
47b5ce03b3127cce94e82ce8164e00000016108AbtGzNy0YuW

47b5ce03b3127cce94e82d2dd72300000016108AbtGzNy0YuW

Us girls, the biggest Disney lovers of them all!
47b5ce03b3127cce94e82d23d72d00000016108AbtGzNy0YuW

Rare picture of Cinderella @ CRT before party w/her 2 princes
47b5ce03b3127cce94e82c09979f00000015108AbtGzNy0YuW

It was SO HOT last year, this year, we're all wearing LIGHT and airy costumes :thumbsup2

Your costumes are fantastic! where did you get the adult Esmerelda and Queen of Hearts?

If you look up a few photos, you will see one with all the kids, my daughter is the Tinkerbelle..

Son is Peter Pan,and the rest of those kids are the cousins..

This year we are doing Cinderella, Prince CHarming, a Vampire (Daughter, what happened to my days of dressing her like a princess, and DS wants to be a power ranger..

looking at these photos i have decided i have to go see MNSSHP at some point, it looks amazing! the photos are brilliant! ill have to try persuade my mum n dad :)

triplefigs said:
Your costumes are fantastic! where did you get the adult Esmerelda and Queen of Hearts?
Thank you! I got mine from Disneyshopping.com. They've had it for a few years on there, and only recently saw that it wasn't on there anymore.

The Esmerelda one was bought online, I cannot remember the website name, but it is the biggest costume retailer online. I will ask my cousin and let you know.

TOOOLDPOOH
Please tell us what camera you used. I took some pictures at MNSSHP and all the lights and colors you captured so beautifully came out fuzzy and out of focus if it came out at all. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter