Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

So only 3 days left.. but I have a question please. I called and paid off my balance, the CM was really sweet, but she didn't give me a conf. # and told me that me paying it off would show up on My Disney Experience. I have looked everywhere on there and I see my ressie, but nowhere do I see what I owe or don't owe? I looked to see if maybe I got a email, nothing there either. Only proof I have is that it already showed up on my bank statement online. Is there a place to look that I'm just not seeing or do I need to call the resort?
p.s. as I stated a few weeks ago I know my sig. says Pop, but we changed it to ASmu ;)

To ease your mind call back and ask what your balance is. In all my years I've never gotten a paid in full email. No need to worry yourself

We are staying at Music for the first time and are coffee junkies. I'm particular about the cream I use - can't stand the powdered stuff. Does the food court have those individual creamers available or should I plan on packing my own?

GrumpyFamilyof5: When I paid off our trip last year by calling, it took a day or 2 to receive an email stating I had made a payment.

If you do look online at your MDE go to My Reservations and Tickets: Right under Hotel Reservations will tell you Remaining Balance. That is the only place I know to check.

GrumpyFamilyof5: When I paid off our trip last year by calling, it took a day or 2 to receive an email stating I had made a payment.

If you do look online at your MDE go to My Reservations and Tickets: Right under Hotel Reservations will tell you Remaining Balance. That is the only place I know to check.
I've looked there, it never has said a remaining balance..:confused3

We are staying at Music for the first time and are coffee junkies. I'm particular about the cream I use - can't stand the powdered stuff. Does the food court have those individual creamers available or should I plan on packing my own?

Disney resorts, including Music, have coffee creamer dispenser machines next to the coffee urns.

But is it the dry powdered creamer stuff or liquid?

The dispensers dispense liquid, it's like half and half. Whether that liquid starts as a powdered mix, I don't know. It's not dispensing powdered coffee creamer that you need to mix in.

We just booked our trip to ASMu! I was hoping someone on here could answer a question on using the dining plan for Intermission food court. The Mickey gelato sundae sundae doesn't appear to be available for a snack credit, but could I still get it on the plan as a dessert? And would a smoothie count as a drink or dessert or either?

I know this has been covered but I've never stayed in any hotel anywhere that didn't have a coffee maker in the room. So, really? No coffee makers in the standard rooms?

Hi! We have reserved a family suite and a regular room. Does anyone know if we are able to get these adjoining? Are we able to be in the same buildings?

I know this has been covered but I've never stayed in any hotel anywhere that didn't have a coffee maker in the room. So, really? No coffee makers in the standard rooms?
None of the Value Resorts have coffee makers in regular rooms,
only the suites at ASM and AoA.

Hello everyone...I will be staying at ASMu for the first time next year and I am really excited. Please give me all the pointers I need....I mainly stay at Pop but this time I want to try something new.

We're booked for august:dogdance:. It will be our frist time at ASM.

Has anyone been there recently? To they sell case of water at the gift shop ?

Thanks

I'm hoping to stay there in August but I'm SLIGHTLY worried. I've heard a lot of bad reports and people suggesting CBR ... Is it true you that the food places and shops are closed at the moment and getting food at night when you return from the parks is a nightmare? I've been told people are being sent to Downtown!!!!!!!!! Not sure how accurate that information is. OK, I know there's a lot of renovation work going on but I hope they are able to keep the basic things like shops and cafes open while it's being done. We'll be going for a celebration but unfortunately I'm disabled ... I'd LOVE to stay in ASM again (stayed there for my first time) but I've also been told the guitar pool is closed ... not good for me. If anyone has any idea of the current situation regarding this resort, I'd appreciate it. I've told my partner that we'll decide where to go based on a) availability at the time we book (obviously!) but also easy access to food since I'm diabetic ... I hope nobody minds me asking about the current situation ... everyone who I've spoken to (naturally!) has different experiences ...

I would love to stay in ... I think it's Jazz with the drums on the front. Fingers crossed I make it there in August! Everyone who's going before me, have a fantastic time!

Peni520 - I hope you have as good a time as I had when I first stayed about 10 years ago. Happiest holiday of my life - and one of the highlights was soaking in the guitar pool late at night, looking up at the star spangled sky. I've never been so relaxed! God willing, I WILL be back in August ...

I'm hoping to stay there in August but I'm SLIGHTLY worried. I've heard a lot of bad reports and people suggesting CBR ... Is it true you that the food places and shops are closed at the moment and getting food at night when you return from the parks is a nightmare? I've been told people are being sent to Downtown!!!!!!!!! Not sure how accurate that information is. OK, I know there's a lot of renovation work going on but I hope they are able to keep the basic things like shops and cafes open while it's being done. We'll be going for a celebration but unfortunately I'm disabled ... I'd LOVE to stay in ASM again (stayed there for my first time) but I've also been told the guitar pool is closed ... not good for me. If anyone has any idea of the current situation regarding this resort, I'd appreciate it. I've told my partner that we'll decide where to go based on a) availability at the time we book (obviously!) but also easy access to food since I'm diabetic ... I hope nobody minds me asking about the current situation ... everyone who I've spoken to (naturally!) has different experiences ...

I would love to stay in ... I think it's Jazz with the drums on the front. Fingers crossed I make it there in August! Everyone who's going before me, have a fantastic time!

I don't know where you heard/read that information but it is all completely incorrect. The food court was refurbished last year and they did a great job. It's beautiful! Even when it was closed they had basic food and drink available for guests. Plus there was a bus running between the other All Stars so you could hit one of those for a full meal. Relax and start getting excited for your stay!

Thank you so much! Now I will do what you say - relax and start getting excited. I'm so lucky to get the chance to go twice this year - and it will be two very different experiences. One with a Disney veteran and one with my Partner who has never been before (and always said he didn't like Disney ... I want to show him why I fell in love with the place because he's had a terrible few years ...) I first went in 1997 and came back ready for anything ... this is my fourth (soon to be my fifth trip). I think I'll try to stay at ASM in August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter