Planning for 2016

We leave in 16 days for our Disney trip and I am already thinking ahead to 2016. I want to go for my 40th birthday which is Dec 1 but I figured we could go Thanksgiving week since my kids have the entire week off of school. My husband isn't 100% on board yet but it's my birthday right?!?!?
You should totally go for your 40th!!! :D My 40th is this July, but my 41st will be at DISNEY!!!

Joining in! We are planning an April 2016 trip staying probably at POFQ again. My parents are going with us and they haven't been since 1984 when I was 14 Makes this trip extra special

My parents will be coming with us and I can't decide if I splurge and go all out GF or if we stay at BWI or YC like we have done before....

We're heading back in October 2016 staying at CBR. Cant wait till July hopefully that is when the 2016 rates will be released.

Yeah. I have a trip planned for August but I just started a new job so I am going to reschedule my trip to Jan 2016. I'm planning for Jan 10-16th at All Star Music. I might add on a split stay for POR but that's up in the air right now. :)

OK I have been absent from this board for while (since 2012!) with no trips to plan, but I'm back now because......some friends and I are planning a trip to Disney for our Spring Break next year. :cool1: It seems so far away right now, but I'm all excited already. We're planning on staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter, and I can't wait! 7 days of Disney! Has anyone stayed at this resort in one of the handicapped accessible rooms? I have a friend with muscular dystrophy who is coming and we'll need one of the rooms.......
I am with you....I haven't been since March 2012...So ready to go back. My mom actually decided it was a good idea to go in 2016 for Spring Break!! I am so excited. It will be my sons 2nd trip.

We're now booked :hyper: with the same dates (July 20- July 27 2016) with a Magic Your Way package, park hoppers, DDP, and finally in the correct kind of room! Somehow they had put us in the Villas in a non-accessible room :confused: *sigh lol*. This time though the old reservation is canceled, we're in a wheelchair accessible room with a bathtub :goodvibes and the package details are actually reflected on the My Disney Experience part of the website! :jumping1:

May 2016, can't wait!!! Haven't decided on a resort yet, I wait to see what deals I can find. I'd love either AoA or Poly but if the price is too high may be All Star Music (family suite) or two rooms in POP.

I'll be there marathon week. Start making reservations soon especially if you want to go to be our guest. It took me weeks to find an open one in January.

May 27, 2016 cruise followed by 5 days at WL!!! So excited! We just got back from WL in March 2015, but oldest son is graduating from 5th grade and I'm having anxiety that he is growing up WAAAAYYY too fast. I have a feeling he won't want to do Disney for much longer so I'm trying to get the most out of it as I can. We usually go every 2 years, but 1.5 year is almost the same right??

OK I have been absent from this board for while (since 2012!) with no trips to plan, but I'm back now because......some friends and I are planning a trip to Disney for our Spring Break next year. :cool1: It seems so far away right now, but I'm all excited already. We're planning on staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter, and I can't wait! 7 days of Disney! Has anyone stayed at this resort in one of the handicapped accessible rooms? I have a friend with muscular dystrophy who is coming and we'll need one of the rooms.......
I know that this was asked many moons ago, but it didn't seem like anyone answered the question.

I have never stayed in a handicap accessible room, however! I did google it real quick and came across (of course, why didn't I think of this?) the PO website. If anything, you can check it out via photos and hopefully feel more at ease. Hope that helps.

Anyway, I'll be out in WDW in September 2016. Much happiness awaits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter