• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning for 2013....who else?

Yeah, we are going to do 2013. So what part of the expansion are you most excited about? I'm looking forward tot he Be Our Guest dining experience and the entire Belle Area.

LOL we are now planning 2012, waiting to book in august, and i am thinking about 2013 for a suprise for my daughters graduation. She probably wont be able to go on her senior trip, she has spina bifida and uses her chair for the parks. No one would be able to give her the assistance that I do so I am thinking a suprise for 2013!!! very low buget tho....

Yeah, we are going to do 2013. So what part of the expansion are you most excited about? I'm looking forward tot he Be Our Guest dining experience and the entire Belle Area.

We are going June 2013 and very much looking forward to the Ariel ride but I agree the Belle area looks awesome! :) Gotta love those princesses, right!?! :laughing:

Does it make anyone sad when they think about the ages of their children in two years? Our dds will be 13 and 17!! I still think they shouldn't even be old enough to go to school yet. :sad1: Of course, they still bicker like pre-schoolers... :upsidedow

Does it make anyone sad when they think about the ages of their children in two years? Our dds will be 13 and 17!! I still think they shouldn't even be old enough to go to school yet. :sad1: Of course, they still bicker like pre-schoolers... :upsidedow

My little princess is 18 months. I can't believe how fast she has grown up and how much difference a year makes. Last year she was this little being crawling around and now she is this mini person walking and telling me what she wants. It's amazing watching her grow and learn.

I can't wait for the pre teen and teen years, well no i can wait but you know what I mean.

my kids are ds25 dd 19 dd 16 and i have 3 granddaughters 3 months , 8 years and 2 years. i am only 43 and was a gmom at 34! i cant wait to take them to disney. i am hoping we can take the youngest next year. she will only be 17 months but I will enjoy every minute of it!! never too young for disney :)

Yep - count me in! :)

DH only lets me go to Disney once every 5 years... guess what DH - that's 2013! Wahoo!!!

We always go over Halloween week and do MNSSHP. :) My girls will be 15 and 14 for this trip. Not sure where we are staying this time - we really loved the value and location of Shades of Green.

D~

Me too Me too! Count me in :)
Im really hoping to go on an Adult only trip next March (our 1st without our 3 boys) We went to LA 2 yrs ago on our own(were from the UK) and i cried as there was diffrent rides their to what Disney world has that the boys would have loved,Like the Nemo ride underwater my husband kept saying Argh next time ill leave you too!!!! :rotfl2: so Ill proberly feel guilty but it has to be done at least once!

Then we wanted to go in October 2012 with the kids as we havent been since last October and they are getting withdrawel (As am I and hubby) haha......
But since its so expensive for a family of 5 and we take and pay for my DM(she loves Disney as much as all of us and took me nearly every yr as a child till I was 18 with my DD) so i blame her for my obsession;)
We would love to go when Fantasy Land is Finished I thought it was ment to be in 2012 but I here its actually 2013 so I now have to plan for that yr instead as dont want to spend our money and then be gutted we cant go in 2013...............
....................On the other hand we are hoping very very very much to be posted to Virginia or somewhere else in the states for 3 yrs from the end of next yr and that would make going to Disney for 3 yrs much easier as we would def do short 1 wk trips for Halloween and Xmas(we have never done Xmas and i really really want to)

Another big blow is our oldest son turns 9!! this yr as much as Im happy for him Im not happy about having to pay ADULT pricers for a 10 yr old!!!! How I wish they would make the age bracket higher IMO its a little silly to have a 10 yr old as an Adult on the DDP and the tickets :sad2:

But oh well Lets end this post on a GREAT NOTE as I will def be going in 2013 either way and I always plan my holidays yr and half to 2 yrs in advance How else would I afford them :lmao:

I'm saving up for a couple's trip with me and my DBF... and possibly (if we can convince them to go) another couple we're friends with. I'm in college right now but I'll be graduating anywhere from spring 2012 to spring 2013 (depending on if I want to graduate early or on time) so who knows, if we do it in 2013 we might make it a graduation trip!

We are hoping for the end of October, 2013. Hopefully in the new princess rooms at Port Orleans

Us! We just got back but my SO wants to go to MVMCP. We have way too much to do on our house to even consider going to Disney next year. I'm thinking December 2013, and am looking at either Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans Riverside, or Coronado Springs.

We are taking a quick 2 day trip in a couple of weeks to surprise my 5 year old dd for a princess breakfast at CRT and one day at MK. She is really into princesses right now. I'm expecting my 3rd baby so we won't be able to do a "big" WDW trip until he is 2 so 2013 is the year we will stay longer. My older son is 2 so we are not having to pay for a ticket or pay his meal at CRT. :banana: That has saved us some money, but for our big trip we will have to save, save, save! I am hoping that we will be able to book and stay at the Art of Animation suites too.

I'm most excted about it all!!

Let's see.... mine will be 11, almost 7 and 5.......OMG yes it does make me sad :( Now they are 9, 4.5 and 3!! So it does make me sa that I want it to get here.

I'm in for 2013!! We're down to about 450 more days - I've been counting since 1300!!! We took 2 years off after going to Disney every year for 15 years. It's been a very long 2 years!!!:dance3:

Last night we planned our meals! Haven't decided where we're going to stay, but it kinda looks like Carribean beach - the girls liked the looks of the pirate pool!

This trip we're hoping to bring my b&sil and their new baby who will be 2 when we go!

I don't like to be at Disney during construction so 2013 will be the right time to go. All the fantasyland construction will be done and the kinks will be out! Can't wait!!!!:banana:

We are going in June of 2013. Looking forward to staying at the Art of Animation. It's never too early to plan!!!

Hoping for January 2013. We always go Friday thru the following Sunday and that year both my daugters birthdays will fall during the same week. I'm thinking that I would like to surprise them with a birthday trip to Disney.

Us! We just got back but my SO wants to go to MVMCP. We have way too much to do on our house to even consider going to Disney next year. I'm thinking December 2013, and am looking at either Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans Riverside, or Coronado Springs.

We love Coronado Springs. That's where we stay as a family. Does nayone have info on what parts of the expansion will be done first?

Planning on October 2013. We took our first trip in 2009 and been planning since. DH and I would like to go sooner but next trip we wanted the kids to be a little older and 11 of us will be going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter