• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Cards

I received the cards in my email but after I downloaded them and tried to open the file it came up that the file was sent as an attachment in my email and was not coded right so it wont come up and when I try to open the file with another program it just comes up with a bunch of jibberish writing jibberish to me anyway, is anyone else having this problem ?

Hi Kathy,
Can I have World at a glance cards please, I am going for 10 days
thanks Chris
my email is
chris.d@internode.on.net

wow those cards look sooo impressive :thumbsup2

I would love if I could receive them we will be at dw for 8 days and seeing all parks.

chezzel@optonline.net

thanks sooo much!!

These look great, I would also love a copy. All 4 parks and a 10 day planner

jez4100@yahoo.com
SENT!
:)
I received the cards in my email but after I downloaded them and tried to open the file it came up that the file was sent as an attachment in my email and was not coded right so it wont come up and when I try to open the file with another program it just comes up with a bunch of jibberish writing jibberish to me anyway, is anyone else having this problem ?

Hi Kathy:

We have a 7 day August and 10 day December return to the world.

I would love each park and the 7 & 10 day planners!

Thanks so Much.

P.S. I can't list my email, but you can email me via the DISboards email option. Sorry for the extra work

Pm'd both of you!:goodvibes

Could you please send me some? I am going to the World for 7 days and going to each park. My email address is purcellhouse@yahoo.com. Your cards are the best I've seen and I can't wait to start getting organized! Thanks!!

Hi! :wave2:

I would love to have a set, too! They look awesome! Could you send me the 4 day AND the 7 day planner? (we have 2 reservations w/ different people), and then all 4 parks. Thanks so much!! :hug:

bethanykillips@yahoo.com

I am sending you a PM! Thanks.

Would love to have a set! Thank you so much for sharing.

Going for 8 days - all 4 parks

pakhowe@msn.com

Thanks Again!
~Kim

Sent!:)

I sent you 2 pms about these (you'll see what I mean:rotfl:)

PM'd ya back!;)

Wow! These are by far the best planning sheets I've seen. I've been meaning to start making my own, but these are much better than what I would have created. We are going for 7 nights- 8 days and going to all the parks. I would love for you to send me a copy. Thank you very much!!!

ETA: My email address would help...brandilee8299@twcny.rr.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter