Planning Cards

Mickey's Best Girl

DIS Veteran
**EDIT July 22/12**

The templates are available in the following sizes (note, they are front and back)
4x6 (only available for 3 - 8 days... not enough room for more columns)
5x7
Unfortunately, my computer has taken a turn for the worse and I am no longer able to e-mail these planners out individually.

Here is a screen shot of the EPCOT 5x7 template. I have completed a planner for each of the four parks, they have different themed images. I apologize for the size, I know they are hard to read but I didn't want to take up too much room.

EPCOT (Epcot mickey image courtesy of Diser Donatalie!):

Front
5x7EPCOTFront.jpg
Back
5x7EPCOTBack.jpg

Here is an example of the 7 day trip planner. I have completed 3 through 10 days.

Front
5x7WorldAGlance7dayFront.jpg
Back
5x7WorldaGlance5dayBack.jpg

Here's some thoughts...

How about a spot for ADR's or CS restaurants or food stops.
Maybe a place to jot down the photopass card #'s
How about a list of character spots?

IDK that might be too much info for a card?

For the OCD planner like me, a place to put in all the yummy snacks they've been dreaming of trying! Definitely ADR time/ conf number place, maybe even a place to put in the order they want to hit attractions?

OK, so I may need a full size page.

My name is flipflopmom and I have an addiction to planning!

I am in the process of compiling information to make something similar for my late Aug trip. I went through the boards and found all of the ride and attraction length times thinking that maybe this will help in the decision of what rides we have time for in between fast pass rides and ADRs. Again, I am kind of organized and maybe that is taking it a litte bit to far for your average Dis-er :upsidedow. I was also thinking about adding a space for ADR's and confirmation numbers as others have said and parade and special event times. I also made all of mine with the park hours for not just one day, but for all of the days of our stay so that in the case of rain or if we want to revisit or attend certain parades or take advantage of EMH at another park, I have that infnormation at fingertips.

I would like some input.

I am trying to assist other dissers by creating index sized planning cards. I would like some feedback on what you would like to see on each of these cards. My plan is to make one for each park, they will be double sided. The planner will pick the day to use the cards. I will add a table for parades and fireworks times. What am I missing?

Please check it out here!!

TIA

Hi Mickey's Girl,
I made cards a few years ago and I had our hotel number included, our ADR#'s, counter service restaurants, dining phone number, parade times, must see events/rides, shopping lists. My cards were the size of an enlarged business card, laminated and put on a caribeaner (sp) and hooked to my little Jansport backpack. One for each park. I like your ideas! Thanks again for hooking me up with your planning bible pages by the way!

Luv It!

Hey, Mickey's Best Girl- do you think you will make one with clip art for each park? I think the one you did with the MK is superb. I love that you use color etc. I hope you make some more up, thanks for sharing your talent!

If you do make more let me know too. I love this stuff it make organizing things alot easier.
Thanks for all your hard work.:wizard:

Hi Mickey's Best Girl, Love your cards! If you end up making some for each park, please post b/c I would love to have a copy. Thanks so much for sharing your work. :wizard:

Hi Mickey's Best Girl, Love your cards! If you end up making some for each park, please post b/c I would love to have a copy. Thanks so much for sharing your work. :wizard:

I have been "sprucing" up the MK card I posted thanx to the tips & input I received on this thread and a few pms back and forth. I think I have the finished MK product, just waiting to hear back from a few of my "guinea pigs";).

EPCOT is now in development.

Does anybody require these cards for the water parks? If so, I will need to know what specifically to put on them as I do not visit the water parks and do not know what kind of planning is required.

Any more feedback appreciated. As I mentioned, I don't use these cards so I am not exactly sure what all you fine folks would like to see.

OMG! I love the cards! The tables do overlap though...if there's a way to fix that, I'd LOVE to use these for our November trip. Do you have cards for the other 3 parks too? :worship:

OK, I can't figure out why the tables are overlapping. Any ideas? They are fine when I open the file on my computer?????? I don't get it.
I set the margins on the card to 0.2" all around, that may have something to do with it.
Will someone allow to me e-mail them the file and see if that works better?

:confused3
Yeah sure send it to me if you like. puddly@teksavvy.com I will let you know if it works.

Please email it to me too: j_colin@bellsouth.net

Thanks!

I e-mailed the MK card out to you guys (thank you). I hope they work. I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure out why it works for me and nobody else:confused3 Let me know!

Another question. Is 5x7 too large. Would 4x6 be a better size?

Thanx again gang.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter