Planning Cards

Hi could I get the planning cards too. My email is jlaframboise10@cogeco.ca
We are going for 6 days and 7 nights to all 4 parks. 5x7 size would be great. This is really kind of you do do all this work.
Thank-you:yay:

I would DIE for a copy of your pages!!!!!!! I'm going to all four parks (staying 7 nights). I don't know whether to love you or hate you... I'm going to go mad making an incredible planner like yours! You have a real talent :yay:

stacyandscott@gmail.com

Hi could I get the planning cards too. My email is jlaframboise10@cogeco.ca
We are going for 6 days and 7 nights to all 4 parks. 5x7 size would be great. This is really kind of you do do all this work.
Thank-you:yay:

I would LOVE a copy of these please. 5x7 would be great. We will be at Disney for 9 days 8 nights

LOL! I guess you probably need my email address!

swfilburn@verizon.net

I would DIE for a copy of your pages!!!!!!! I'm going to all four parks (staying 7 nights). I don't know whether to love you or hate you... I'm going to go mad making an incredible planner like yours! You have a real talent :yay:

stacyandscott@gmail.com

I just stumbled upon this thread and I would LOVE to have the 4 parks and 8 day planner. You did a FABULOUS job. momtwin63@msn.com

OK gang, all caught up! I sent you all the 5x7 size (as a few of you requested). If you would like another size ie. 5.5x8.5 or 8.5x11 just let me know!

Happy planning!

I would love to use your cards. We are going for 8days-7nights and visiting all 4 parks.

You are quite organized and I appreciate all your hard work and sharing it!!!

If you would kindly send the 5x7 to uirishtoo@aol.com

thanks,
Grace in PA

I would love copies please! Would it be too much to ask for both 5X7 and 8X10- I just can't decide which I'd like better :lmao:

We're going for 7 days to all 4 parks TIA:thumbsup2
jkgreene1@yahoo.com

THANKS!! I can't wait to organize all of my stuff up now!

Id love a set of cards we are going in december for 6 days we will not be using the water parks for this trip. please email me swiderski1 at msn.com

Love, love love these cards! Could you send them to me as well please? We are going to all 4 parks for 7 days. lekagirl (a) hotmail (dot) com

Thank you so much:)

I would love to use your cards. We are going for 8days-7nights and visiting all 4 parks.

You are quite organized and I appreciate all your hard work and sharing it!!!

If you would kindly send the 5x7 to uirishtoo@aol.com

thanks,
Grace in PA

I would love copies please! Would it be too much to ask for both 5X7 and 8X10- I just can't decide which I'd like better :lmao:

We're going for 7 days to all 4 parks TIA:thumbsup2
jkgreene1@yahoo.com

May I please have a copy of your cards I am leaving in 8/16 for Disney and would love to have them

wjv1970@yahoo.com

Hi;

I just made our 5 x 7 cards.:thumbsup2

Now I'm working on our binder, can you please send me the 8 x 11.

Thank you for the great work and sharing!! :cool1:

mariongpm@aol.com

Id love a set of cards we are going in december for 6 days we will not be using the water parks for this trip. please email me swiderski1 at msn.com

These are awesome!!! Could you send me a copy as well? We'll be there for 7 days. Thanks!! :yay:

paul.tami08@yahoo.com

I would love a copy of the 5x7 cards.

buddiesmom2@yahoo.com

These are so awesome! We're going later this month four 8 days and will be going to all of the parks, plus the water parks...could you send me the 5.5x8 size? Thank you!

E-mail address: stephanie.gisseman@robins.af.mil and also to stephaniegisseman@windstream.net (sometimes the firewalls get in the way so it's safer to send to both, if you don't mind). Thanks!

Love, love love these cards! Could you send them to me as well please? We are going to all 4 parks for 7 days. lekagirl (a) hotmail (dot) com

Thank you so much:)

Mickey's Best Girl, you are the best. I can't believe I didn't find you sooner. Could I please have a set for each park and the water parks - 5 x 7. susiethomason@yahoo.com
Thank you

All caught up! Happy planning gang!
thank-you very much:cheer2::cheer2:

THANKS!! I can't wait to organize all of my stuff up now!

You're very welcome!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter