Planning Cards

sorry for the piling on but I'd really appreciate a copy as well for our trip Sept 12 - 18th.

mailto:cenney@comcast.net

Thanks!

Mickey's Best Girl, Let me say these are great
Can I have a set for our upcoming trip Sept 24th-30th(7 days)
email is vkyluvscntry@yahoo.com :worship::worship:

Those look awesome! I would love a copy of the 10 day 5x7. Thanks you so so much!

my email shortkathleen@hotmail.com

sorry for the piling on but I'd really appreciate a copy as well for our trip Sept 12 - 18th.

mailto:cenney@comcast.net

Thanks!

planning 1st trip. Would really appreciate a copy. 5 DAYS 4 PARKS
thank you so much. this will make planning so much easier.
banzai.c@sbcglobal.net

Sent!
:)

Hi Kathy (AKA Mickey's Best Girl) - I hope you see this message as I am new to the boards and can't PM yet nor post images??? Oh well...

I came across this thread you started and am in LOVE!!! I am going to Disney in September and just started my "High Gear" planning. I am wondering if it is possible for you to send me your WONDERFUL planning pages you created in the 5.5 X 8 size?

I am not sure if you are able to PM me or not due to my newbie status. I'll be checking back soon.

Thanks much!!!

Hi Kathy (AKA Mickey's Best Girl) - I hope you see this message as I am new to the boards and can't PM yet nor post images??? Oh well...

I came across this thread you started and am in LOVE!!! I am going to Disney in September and just started my "High Gear" planning. I am wondering if it is possible for you to send me your WONDERFUL planning pages you created in the 5.5 X 8 size?

I am not sure if you are able to PM me or not due to my newbie status. I'll be checking back soon.

Thanks much!!!

First off, :welcome: to the boards! You'll love it here!

Second, just type your email in non-email form (I know that makes absolutely no sense) ie: mickey'sbestgirl @ disboards dot com and I'll send the planners right out. I will also need to know how many days your stay will be so I can send you the right planning table.

Have fun around here! You'll learn lots!!!;)

First off, :welcome: to the boards! You'll love it here!

Second, just type your email in non-email form (I know that makes absolutely no sense) ie: mickey'sbestgirl @ disboards dot com and I'll send the planners right out. I will also need to know how many days your stay will be so I can send you the right planning table.

Have fun around here! You'll learn lots!!!;)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I am sure I will love it here since this board is full of Disney nuts like myself! This vacation we will be staying for 5 nights/6 days and going to all 4 parks.

I have been to Disney many times (around 12 or so???) but have never made a planner which seems odd to me now that I think about it since I scrapbook and papercraft... Huh? Anyway, I saw this thread and decided it was time! Thank you so much for putting this together for all of us!

My email is uwmgrad99 @ aol dot com.

Thanks!!!

Oooh, could you send me one? We're (hopefully) going for 5 days. My email is Thanks so much!! :woohoo:

Edited to add size: Could you send me the half size planner? Thanks. :)

hi! I would love love love if you could send these to me!!! my email is ari.merino @ yahoo dot com. Thanks!!!

Love these! Have kind of a difficult request, was hoping to get these in a smaller size for my planner. I would need 4 1/4" by 6 3/4" Is that possible? I would be so grateful!!! We are going for four days and four parks. Thank you so much!!!

The email is mrs_hotboy@yahoo.com

Thank you for spreading some Disney magic!!! :wizard:

I pm'd a request, just want to say I think you have created a very beautiful handy tool and thanks for all the work you do.

Those planning sheets look awesome. I would very much appreciate a copy for our trip in Nov/Dec for 7 days. You put a lot of work into those!

Thank you,

Lisa

dda427@aol dot com

Hey there, Mickey's Best Girl! LOVE the planners...I sent you a PM with my request, but I thought I'd go ahead and post too (and, along with everyone else, say THANKS for doing this)!!

I would like one planning sheet, size 8.5x11, for each park. We are only staying 4 nights. I'd like the ones with the park maps on the back.

Thank you SO much!!!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I am sure I will love it here since this board is full of Disney nuts like myself! This vacation we will be staying for 5 nights/6 days and going to all 4 parks.

I have been to Disney many times (around 12 or so???) but have never made a planner which seems odd to me now that I think about it since I scrapbook and papercraft... Huh? Anyway, I saw this thread and decided it was time! Thank you so much for putting this together for all of us!

My email is uwmgrad99 @ aol dot com.

Thanks!!!

Oooh, could you send me one? We're (hopefully) going for 5 days. My email is bre4evr @ msn. com. Thanks so much!! :woohoo:

Edited to add size: Could you send me the half size planner? Thanks. :)

hi! I would love love love if you could send these to me!!! my email is ari.merino @ yahoo dot com. Thanks!!!

Can I have one as well. I love both designs. We are going in Nov for 6 days.

Thank you so much!!
avorn5708@ymail.com

What a great planning tool. If you are still sending them out I would love a 10-day and 14-day set in both 5x7 and 8.5x11.

Thanks and great job,
Cheryl
c.carpenter@cogeco.ca

Those planning sheets look awesome. I would very much appreciate a copy for our trip in Nov/Dec for 7 days. You put a lot of work into those!

Thank you,

Lisa

dda427@aol dot com

Hey there, Mickey's Best Girl! LOVE the planners...I sent you a PM with my request, but I thought I'd go ahead and post too (and, along with everyone else, say THANKS for doing this)!!

I would like one planning sheet, size 8.5x11, for each park. We are only staying 4 nights. I'd like the ones with the park maps on the back.

Thank you SO much!!!

SENT!!! As promised, I'm all caught up on current requests, pm's included!

Love these! Have kind of a difficult request, was hoping to get these in a smaller size for my planner. I would need 4 1/4" by 6 3/4" Is that possible? I would be so grateful!!! We are going for four days and four parks. Thank you so much!!!

The email is mrs_hotboy@yahoo.com

Thank you for spreading some Disney magic!!! :wizard:

I will give this a whirl. Unfortunately, I'm travelling a lot for work right now and will have to wait until the weekend before I can give this some attention. If you don't hear from me by next Monday, sent me a gentle nudge as reminder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter