Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Completed request from post#1057

@lmm2 , here are your cards for Breakfast with Minnie & Friends. I made 2 versions - the first has no title and the second has "Look who we met at breakfast!". If you'd prefer a different title phrase do let me know :)

- DL - Disneyland - Plaza Restaurant - Breakfast in the Park with Minnie & Friends - 3x4 -

That's your request completed, you know where I am if you need any more ::yes::

Have you done any Nick Studios and Ninja Turtle cards? I'd love some for our trip if you have time. Thank you, your designs are amazing. I'd love to be able to do this one day.

Hi @vanwagener , nope I don't have either of those yet so I'd be delighted to make them for you :) Should have them ready in a couple of days :thumbsup2
Have you done any Nick Studios and Ninja Turtle cards? I'd love some for our trip if you have time. Thank you, your designs are amazing. I'd love to be able to do this one day.

@vanwagener , just checking.... Google says the Nick Studios closed down a few years ago. I want to make sure I am making the right card for you so can you give me a link to the studios you want a card for? Thanks!

Sorry, it's the nick studios resort. We will meet the characters and attend the ninja turtle dinner. I plan to use these as autograph cards. I absolutely love the designs and my children love getting autographs. The link is below.

http://www.nickhotel.com/

Thank you so much!!!

partial request from post#1064

@vanwagener , here's your Nick Suites Resort card, enjoy :) That resort looks like a lot of fun!! I should have the turtles for you by the weekend :thumbsup2

- Nickelodeon Studios Resort - 3x4 -

Hi @sirvin12, nope I don't have any cards for Inside Out yet :) What would you like? Logo card or if you want particular characters tell me which ones & I'll give it a go ::yes:: I haven't seen it yet so you get to make all the important decisions!

It is a fantastic movie!! You should probably do some research for the cards ;) :rolleyes1 Is it still 3 requests at a time? If so I will request a logo card, Joy and Sadness. Thank you!

completed request from post#1064

@vanwagener , delighted you like your cards so far! Here are your turtle cards... enjoy!

I was a massive TMNT fan back in the day - I can't believe the cartoon was out in 1987 - it doesn't feel like that long ago! Being in Ireland we only got the heavily edited Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles on tv - we were obviously too delicate for ninjas in the 80's :rotfl:

So, I made you a few cards because that happens when I find a thing I like :hyper:... I've used the more recent turtles for most of the cards although the pizza card has the classic guys :cool: You have one group/logo card, one pizza time card for your dinner (I noticed the character dinner is a pizza dinner... pretty cool!) and one for each turtle so your kids can get their autographs. Raphael is my favourite turtle so if you meet him do make sure to give him an extra hug from me :goodvibes:hyper::lovestruc

On a housekeeping note... Each time these pictures are displayed on the thread it uses up some of the photobucket bandwidth so if you use the "reply" link please delete any of the pictures before you reply - thanks :flower3:

- TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - It's Pizza Time! -

- Michelangelo - Donatello - Leonardo - Raphael -

Excellent, so that's your current request completed. You are now free to request 3 more cards :) Have a great trip!

completed request from post #1071

@sirvin12 , erm... so... I did them all :rolleyes1 I had an idea I liked so I just ran with it... hope you like them!

- Inside Out - logo card - Joy - Sadness -

- Disgust - Fear - Anger -

I love working with such rich colours! That's your request completed, you know what to do :cool1:

completed request from post #1071

@sirvin12 , erm... so... I did them all :rolleyes1 I had an idea I liked so I just ran with it... hope you like them!
I love working with such rich colours! That's your request completed, you know what to do :cool1:

Pixiesprite!!!!!! I love them, they are perfect!!! Thank you! I am working on my trip right now for last summer and your cards are awesome and really making me love my album! Thank you for all you do.

Pixiesprite!!!!!! I love them, they are perfect!!! Thank you! I am working on my trip right now for last summer and your cards are awesome and really making me love my album! Thank you for all you do.
You're super welcome sirvin12, that's fab that my cards are finding a splendid home in your album:love:

Could I please request :

1. A card for "Nerf Games" = I saw your Nerf birthday card, but this was a Nerf tournament type party and not a birthday.

2. Hello Kitty Birthday themed card

3. A zoo card - either a top 5 type card or a generic visit to the zoo card

Thanks!

Hi @misse336 , I should have the Nerf & Kitty cards for you over the weekend. I don't do cards relating to animal events or places so unfortunately there won't be a zoo card, but do feel free to request a different card in its place if you need any other cards DISigned? ::yes::

Could I please request :

1. A card for "Nerf Games" = I saw your Nerf birthday card, but this was a Nerf tournament type party and not a birthday.

2. Hello Kitty Birthday themed card

3. A zoo card - either a top 5 type card or a generic visit to the zoo card

Thanks!

I saw the rule about no animal contact/sports events, but didn't realize that it meant no zoos either. Sorry!

May I please have a "Summer Bucket List" card - kind of like a top 5 things card instead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter