Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

completed request from post#1095

Here are your Food Quest cards @Riahsha , enjoy! I couldn't find any good copies of the FQ logo so they are an "inspired-by" recreation of the logo :) Have a wonderful trip and do swing by here afterwards if you need any more cards!!

WDW - DTD - Food Quest - Disney Quest - 3x4 -

I think they are wonderful! Thank you very much!
Will always be planning a new trip for the next few years, so I will definitely need more of your fine handiwork. :)

You're very welcome @Riahsha , have a great trip!!

Folks, that's all my current requests completed, I'm closing the thread to new requests for a few weeks - back to school is almost upon us and the days are getting busier! I'll be back in a couple of weeks once everything has settled down again :)

These are so super cute. I actually stumbled upon them on the internet somewhere and have saved a bunch. And THEN found this thread cause I was looking to see if there was a Disney scrapbooking place here somewhere. Anyway not asking for any cards, just posting to say that they are fab and it's so sweet of you to make them for people!

Are you all right, Pixie?
I am very well, thanks for checking in on me, Riahsha :chat: I just haven't had enough free time to get back DISigning, so am keeping the thread closed to requests for a while longer. Hope you are well too :hyper2:

I was coming in to check on you too lol

We're going back to the World in October and with all the new things opening up, I was curious as to whether or not you were back open yet.

Glad to know everything is going well!

Happy to hear you are just busy, hon. Hope it is with really good things. :)

After that first trip in September, we were 18% towards our Golden Spoon. Talk about a lot of good eating. Thank you for all your help with that. :thanks:
Next month we're going to the Flower and Garden Festival. :flower: I'm not sure we'll really be adding much other than the food stands towards our Golden Spoon then. I see a lot of hotel breakfasts then to get out to the parks.

You take care of yourself and stop in now and then to say hi so we won't worry. :love1:
WDWGoldenSpoonSmall10.png

Thanks @IowaTater & @Riahsha , yup just busy with everyday stuff.... this is me.... :laundy::cake::teacher::drinking1:surfweb::coffee:::yes:: (of course there is Guinness in there!)

As you might remember, I am still helping Crops of Luv with their Wish albums, and every so often their requests will be for cards that would also be at home on this thread :artist: So... here are a few that I made a few weeks ago for COL that I totally forgot to add here!

Requests are still closed but everyone please enjoy these....

- Cinderella - 3x4 -

- Frozen - Olaf - Summer - Winter - 3x4 -

- The Good Dinosaur - Pixar - 3x4 -

Haha, yeah you definitely need a Guiness with all that!
No worries at all. I have the majority of the ones that I would need anyway.

Hey folks, the thread is now OPEN to new requests again :) Apologies for the extended hiatus, no need to worry though.... it's just all that pleasant everyday stuff keeping me away from the DIS :laundy::cake::teacher::drinking1:surfweb::coffee:

So please feel free to make your requests. Before you request though, I do ask people to read the rules & restrictions on the first post and also to search the index on posts 2 & 3 to see if your cards already exist ::yes::

Thanks! Hope you are all well :)

I'm so glad you're back! I was scratching my head trying to figure out how I was going to make cards for our last trip and decided to check your thread on a whim tonight.

I was hoping you could help me with a non-Disney request. On our last trip we spent a day (the entire day) at the Kennedy Space Center for my 7 year space nut. I have the KSC card you already designed but considering I took over 500 photos just that day I was hoping you could come up with a couple more. Our highlights from the day were the Apollo/Saturn V Center, Space Shuttle Atlantis, the Astronaut Encounter, the Rocket Garden, and the Bus Tour. Anything you could come up with would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @poosiegirl, lovely to "see" you again! Kennedy Space Center will be no problem :) It's easiest to keep requests in batches of 3 so I'll work on Apollo/Saturn V Center, Space Shuttle Atlantis and the Astronaut Encounter now. If you keep a list of what cards you need you can request 3 more after they are completed. Should have them for you in a couple of days :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter