Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

That sounds like a fantabulous trip @sirvin12 :sail:
Yup, Caribbean Beach cards can be found on this post - there are 2 styles, a bright card to match their logo colours and also a pirate-y version for the pirate rooms pirate:
Have fun planning your trip, you know where to find me if you need any more cards ::yes::

Hi, I have been looking through all your journal cards. Wow, I am amazed at all you have made! I hope I have not overlooked what I am looking for. I would like to request 3 cards with lines.
World of Color (I saw a filler page one w/out lines)
Disney Land Diamnond Anniversary
Paint the Night
Thank you so much!

Hi @lmm2 :wave2: I should have these for you in a few days :artist:

Hi, I have been looking through all your journal cards. Wow, I am amazed at all you have made! I hope I have not overlooked what I am looking for. I would like to request 3 cards with lines.
World of Color (I saw a filler page one w/out lines)
Disney Land Diamnond Anniversary
Paint the Night
Thank you so much!

partial request from post #1043

@lmm2 , here are your World of Color journal cards, enjoy!

- Disneyland - California Adventure - World of Color - 3x4 -

I really liked the rainbow background so I made some cards without the title too in case anyone had need of a bright rainbow card. Plus a funky rainbow filler card! The filler cards and line-less journal card can be used in either 3x4 or 4x3 orientation. Happy days! :rainbow:

- Rainbow - journal card - filler card - 3x4 - 4x3 -

I love these cards!!! How do you print these wonderful cards for use? I want to start on my Disney Album and this will come in so hand to have. Thanks.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

Hi @SCRAPBOOKQUEEN welcome to my thread, delighted you are enjoying the cards :flower3: You just download the cards you need and you can print them on your home printer on cardstock or paper, whichever you prefer. They are 3x4 so if you're using a photo printer you can fit 2 to a 6x4 photo, otherwise use word or something similar to put a load of them on an a4 page. Have fun! And if you need any cards that don't exist yet please feel free to request them (requesting details & restrictions are on post#1). Have splendid fun making your album! :artist:

partial request from post #1043

@lmm2 , here are your Paint the Night cards - yes, they look like a 1980's electrical disco ::yes:: All of my night parade cards end up looking very 80's techno, it's the vibe I get from the night parades... I love them, they rock! Lol.... DH has just wandered by and he reckons the cards have a Buck Rogers amazingness to them :duck::smooth:

- Disneyland - Paint the Night Electrical Parade - 3x4 -

completed request from post #1043

@lmm2 , here are your DL Diamond cards.... enjoy!

- Disneyland - 60th Anniversary - Diamond Celebration - 3x4 -

That's your current request completed, please call again :cool1:

Thank you so much!!! These are great! If possible I would like to make another request.
I used your cards that have the map of each WDW park with lines for our last trip. Could you do these for DL and DCA? Could you also do the photo hunt cards with each parks name on them?

@lmm2 , indeed I can - should have them for you in a few days :) I'll need more info from you first... I haven't been to DL or DCA yet so you're in the driver's seat here.... we'll design these cards based on your vacation plans...

With the map cards... are these the ones you used before? Do you want the ride logos on the sides of your DL & DCA cards? If you do please give me a list of your top 4 or 6 rides from each park otherwise we can keep them with just map & park logo.

With the photo hunt cards - I can make the blank cards that just have the mouse ears and numbers on them so you can add in the items yourself before or after you print them. Or if you give me a list of 10 things for each park I can make you filled-out ones too :)

Yes those are the maps. This is our 1st time for DL and DCA so how about just the map background with the logo. The photo hunt cards can be the numbered with mouse ears. The kids will fill them out based on what we take pics of.

Yay, can't wait to print in a few days. When we went to WDW last I printed them and had them spiral bound for the kids to fill out each night. It was also a great memory to show show their teachers when we returned what thed did while we were gone.

Very exciting @lmm2 , I love the spiral binding idea - I should do that for our next trip!! Here are your photo hunt cards... enjoy!

- Disneyland - California Adventure - Photo hunt - 3x4 -

completed request from post#1050

@lmm2 , here are your map cards.... have fun :)

- Disneyland - California Adventure - Park Map Backgrounds - 3x4 -

That's your current request completed, you know what to do :thumbsup2

Ok, I thought I was done but thought of a few more. Could I please get the following 2 cards?
We have reservations at the Plaza Inn for the Minnie & Friends-Breakfast in the Park. I have heard the characters are random here but there are usually 7-10 different ones. Could it have lines and maybe say something about the characters I met?
Could I also get a Build a Bear card?
Thanks!

partial request from posts #1057 & #1058

@lmm2 , here are your Surprise! and Build-A-Bear cards, enjoy!

- Build-A-Bear - Surprise! We're going to Disneyland! - 3x4 -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter