Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Partial request from post#993

@DisneyTasha , here is my idea for your soccer filler card. Hope you like it! It can be used in 3x4 or 4x3 orientation. I also made a journal card while I was at it - the unlined one can be used in either orientation but the lined one is 3x4 only :)

- soccer pitch - filler card - journal card - 3x4 - 4x3 -

OMG pixiesprite.. those soccer cards ROCK!!! :)

ETA: I have not forgotten my promise to show you my scrapbook LO with the Disney Day cards you made.. however, track season has gotten in my way! I hope to finish that page this weekend!

Last edited:
I am so impressed by all your journaling cards! I've saved a TON of them and plan on printing them out first in B&W to take with us and I can jot down some memories on them while we are still there and then when I get home I can transfer my thoughts onto the final cards when I do my pages.

Not sure if I missed it scanning through the 51 pages, but is there a card for pop century resort? I saw one for the food court but not the resort in general.

Last edited:
Thanks @PrincessNancy96 :flower1: I like them too, it took me a while to get in the soccer card zone... there was a couple of laughably awful false starts but all worked out splendidly :) No hurry at all on that page, as a fellow scrapbooker I know how it goes! I seem to do a million pages at once and then go weeks barely managing to get a single one finished (or sometimes even started!) :goodvibes

@amberama76 , that's a fab idea, good thinking and super organised!

You're right, there is no general Pop Century card on this thread. The Pop cards were some of the first cards made by the DISigner who started the original thread and you can find them here :) Enjoy! And please do call back here if you need any more cards :hyper2:

I am so impressed by all your journaling cards! I've save a TON of them and plan on printing them out first in B&W to take with us and I can jot down some memories on them while we are still there and then when I get home I can transfer my thoughts onto the final cards when I do my pages.

Not sure if I missed it scanning through the 51 pages, but is there a card for pop century resort? I saw one for the food court but not the resort in general.

Hi @ourtrip , they are mostly used in scrapbooks for journalling or decoration, either in traditional scrapbooking, digiscrapping or the "project life" style scrapbooks. But you could use them for lots of other things too :artist: Some folk use the unlined cards for autographs or print out a pile and make them into a little booklet for themselves/their kids to jot down their thoughts as they potter around. The cards are designed to be printed small (3x4") but they are designed at 300dpi so many of them will still look good printed up to a5/a4 size for a bigger journal - that does depend on the individual cards though. Hope this helps!

Hi Pixiesprite! I am prepping to do a big PL for one of our cruises and once again your amazing cards are helping me SO much, I can't thank you enough!!!!
Maybe I missed them, I just went through this whole thread (and that is just fun anyway!), but wondering if you have done or wouldn't mind doing Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique if you have time? I bet it would be a big hit! Regardless, thank you again for sharing your gifts with us! Amazing!:yay:

@DisneyTasha , I am admitting defeat on your cheer & softball filler cards :faint: They are simply too far outside of my sphere of experience... I've only seen cheerleaders in real life once and had to google softball to learn what it is!! Actually.... I could do word cards like the gymnastics cards I linked you to a few days ago if you like that style - if you like that then give me words!! About 10-15 words for each subject should do it :)
My apologies for this.... actually I think you now hold the distinction as the first DISer to boggle me with a request, I am truly boggled :worship:

I am thrilled with my cards! Thank you!
We snagged some free dining, so are staying an extra day. Can I request more cards?
Min and Bill's Dockside Diner
Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie
Golden Oak Outpost

partial request from post#1013

@Riahsha , here are your Golden Oak Outpost cards, enjoy! The background wooden frame is taken from a photo I found online of the Golden Oak Outpost's menu, I thought that would be quite fun :) I should have the other cards ready over the next few days. Congrats on staying an extra day!! Woo hoo:cool1:

- WDW - MK - Golden Oak Outpost - 3x4 -

I also made an untitled version of the card as I reckon it could be a pretty cool card for lots of different layouts... Frontierland, BTMRR, Pirate stuff, Wanted posters etc. Simply add your own title using a themed font... there are loads of great fonts to use on dafont.com. My favourite Frontier font is this worn one Nashville http://www.dafont.com/nashville.font and Pieces of Eight is a fun pirate font http://www.dafont.com/pieces-of-eight.font pirate:

- Poster on wooden frame - Frontierland - BTMRR - Pirate - Wanted etc. - 3x4 -

Completed request from post#1013

@Riahsha , here are your cards! The colours and stripes of the Les Halles' cards are based on a picture I found online of their macaron boxes :) And the Dockside cards are based on the sign that is on the ship's smoke stack. That's your request completed, please call again :earsboy:

- WDW - EPCOT - France - Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie - Hollywood Studios - MGM - Min & Bill's Dockside Diner - 3x4 -

Thank you so much for trying! LOL It's not that big of a deal, as I'm sure I can find some clip art online to make my own little cards.

And sorry I haven't been back much, it's just so depressing, even more so as my trip date draws closer and we're not going....

Thank you so much!
I know there are cards for the two water parks, but are there any with lines? I looked but could not find any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter