Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Completed request from post #980
@Riahsha , here are your cards, enjoy!! That's your current request completed, please call again :cheer2:

- Toy Story Pizza Planet - Spirit of Aloha dinner show - Restaurant Marrakesh -

Hello!
I've spent several hours going through this thread and downloading some amazing pages for my twins' journals. Wonderful work you do!
This will be our first WDW trip and as we'll be there 2 weeks, we're still missing several restaurant journal cards.

May I request...
Toy Story Pizza Planet
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Restaurant Marrakesh

Thank you so much!

How absolutely wonderful, I love them! Thank you so much!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend. :)
I have more requests, but don't let it mess up your weekend. :)
Sunshine Seasons
Casey's Corner
Biergarten

You're very welcome @Riahsha ! Oooh I love Sunshine Seasons - I should have these cards for you over the next day or two.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend too :beach:

Completed request from post#983

@Riahsha , here are your cards, hope you like them! Photobucket is acting up a bit on me and not letting me add titles & descriptions so I may need to reupload them at some stage to fix that. In the meantime the downloading should still work fine so you can go ahead and grab them :)

- Sunshine Seasons - Casey's Corner - Biergarten - 3x4 -

That's your current request completed, please feel free to request some more cards :smooth:

How absolutely wonderful, I love them! Thank you so much!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend. :)
I have more requests, but don't let it mess up your weekend. :)
Sunshine Seasons
Casey's Corner
Biergarten

Great! I wish I had your talent, but at least I get to enjoy it. :)
Thank you very much!
Here's some more requests...
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace-I know there's already one, but I'm looking for specifically breakfast
The Friar's Nook

Completed request from post#986

@Riahsha , here are your cards, enjoy! The Le Cellier card is based on Le Cellier's menu card.

- Le Cellier - Crystal Palace Breakfast - The Friar's Nook - 3x4 -

That's your current request completed, you know what to do :thumbsup2
Great! I wish I had your talent, but at least I get to enjoy it. :)
Thank you very much!
Here's some more requests...
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace-I know there's already one, but I'm looking for specifically breakfast
The Friar's Nook

Thank you so much again!

We're eating at Crystal Palace twice, breakfast and dinner, so I wanted something to differentiate them to make it easier for my boys. This is perfect!
I'll be sad when I no longer have requests as this is fun and I look forward to seeing what's new on this thread every day. :(
New requests...
Everything Pop Shopping and Dining (Have to do the "create your own chicken sandwich") The boys are looking forward to that almost as much as anything else like characters and rides. :)
The Mara
Fulton's Crab House

You're very welcome @Riahsha ! It will be Sunday or probably Monday before I have them for you as I'll be super busy fangirling over Age of Ultron tomorrow (it opened here a few days ago), woo hoo :cheer2: (<---- that's me!)

Age of Ultron rocked :rockband: I must go see it again next week!!

Completed request from post#989

@Riahsha , here are your cards, enjoy :) You know what to do....

- Everything Pop Shopping & Dining - The Mara (AKL) - Fulton's Crab House - WDW - 3x4 -

Thank you so much again!

We're eating at Crystal Palace twice, breakfast and dinner, so I wanted something to differentiate them to make it easier for my boys. This is perfect!
I'll be sad when I no longer have requests as this is fun and I look forward to seeing what's new on this thread every day. :(
New requests...
Everything Pop Shopping and Dining (Have to do the "create your own chicken sandwich") The boys are looking forward to that almost as much as anything else like characters and rides. :)
The Mara
Fulton's Crab House

Just popping in here to tell you I didn't fall off the face of the planet. Things are going bonkers around here, I'm so crazy busy, these puppies are driving me out of my mind, and we're broke :( That always makes things so much worse. As of now, we have NO vacation planned this year, except our regular day trip to Six Flags, which is beyond horrible for me as I can't ride much of the things there so I'm the pack mule all day. I get sunburned no matter how much sunscreen I apply and how often I reapply, and my feet and back are miserable for several days after. I'm really bummed, and it's the worst possible time of the month for me! Bahaha! That always helps too, doesn't it? My doc has changed my meds, so hopefully I'll start feeling better soon, and my arthritis meds are starting to prove great. I'm still holding out for us going to the Smokey's this summer though. I am actually a secret shopper, and there's this one company I work for that I may be able to get my husband and myself into Dollywood for FREE, so that would be awesome.

I just haven't even been on the boards much since I've been so busy with the kids with school, Scouts and sports. But..... I actually did have a little request.... haha. You knew it huh?

Is there any way that you can do cards, not the journaling cards but the cards to print and put in some pockets, like graphic cards? I would love anything you could do for soccer, softball, and cheerleading. Yes, this year when we wrap up soccer and softball we're going right into cheerleading <groan> Kill me now! lol Oh and gymnastics, as that is all year. And when you finish those I might see if you can do something for puppies, since we should be able to start obedience classes later this month or early next month, depending on the money, of course. And I'd love to have something to put in their scrapbooks for that event.

And now, after writing a book for you, (can you tell I haven't been online much??) I'm headed back into space, to finish this solar system model with my son. I'm actually quite happy we're having this assignment. His school usually hands out hard-to-read copies sheets for them to label, so I was quite happily surprised when they assigned him a REAL project. THIS is the way we learn, not those stupid sheets. Tasha

Hi @DisneyTasha , lovely to hear from you, and sorry to hear your vacation plans have changed, that sucks! I hear you on the sunburn... pale skin with freckles here... I can get sunburnt just reading the weather forecast in summer :umbrella: Hope you feel much better soon once all the changes in plans have had time to settle in.

Technically, I'm not taking filler cards requests anymore but sure because it's your good self.... let's go ahead and do some!! They will be quite simple designs I think as filler cards melt me brain if I think too hard! I do already have a gymnastics filler card... it's on post#737 so you can use that straight away - do you need a version with a boy silhouette on it too? I do warn you that I have very little sporting knowledge - your little toe probably knows more about sports than my entire self but I shall add soccer, softball, and cheerleading to my list for you. Any particular team colours for the cards? Oh yay me, I just googled and now I know what softball is... we don't play that much here.

Horiizontal or vertical cards?

Enjoy space! Sounds fun :wizard:

So glad to hear you enjoyed yourself so much! :yay:

The cards were wonderful, as always. Thank you so much!

Here's the last of my restaurant requests...
Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room
Earl of Sandwich
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Whenever you can because I know there are requests ahead of mine. :-)

This is not a request, just something I was thinking about and would love your input on it.
I saw this on the WDW fb page...list.jpg
and would love to have something similar, but specific to each park. Also, I wouldn't want them filled in. Something the boys could write themselves what they're looking forward to on it that was nice and simple like this checklist without being cluttered and they could check off when finished. What are your thoughts?

Take care! :flower3:

@Riahsha , perfect, I'll add them to my list. You may see them earlier than you think as I tend to design the regular cards while I am thinking of ideas for filler cards :)

In terms of your other question... great minds think alike! I had spotted that image last week on facebook and I loved the background colour so I had started modifying an old card of mine to create a notebook list page. It's finished and uploaded now so it might work for your boys... there are a few versions - plain lined notebook, numbered page, mouse ears page and mouse ears with numbers. You can feel free to use them as they are or if you want titles added we can do that as part of your next request so have a think if you'd like any changes :artist:

- notebook/notepad page - mouse ears - numbered list - 3x4 -

So glad to hear you enjoyed yourself so much! :yay:

The cards were wonderful, as always. Thank you so much!

Here's the last of my restaurant requests...
Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room
Earl of Sandwich
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Whenever you can because I know there are requests ahead of mine. :-)

This is not a request, just something I was thinking about and would love your input on it.
I saw this on the WDW fb page...
and would love to have something similar, but specific to each park. Also, I wouldn't want them filled in. Something the boys could write themselves what they're looking forward to on it that was nice and simple like this checklist without being cluttered and they could check off when finished. What are your thoughts?

Take care! :flower3:

Completed request from post #995

@Riahsha , perfect! Glad that will work for you :) Here are your other cards, enjoy! That's your current request completed, you know what to do ::yes::

- WDW - Grand Floridian - Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room - DTD - Disney Springs - Earl of Sandwich - EPCOT - UK - Yorkshire County Fish Shop - 3x4 -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter