Pixar Weekend @ Epcot

be interesting at RD to see who heads for Wall-E rather than soaring. I know i'll be one of them ;)

No worries!

I meant that there would be no NEW M&Gs, Mater and Lightening already have a M&G at Studios so you can see them there! The area is getting a face lift for the new movie, but I suspect it'll be open in early June?

When we were there 3 weeks ago the CM told us that Lightning and Mater would be going on vacation in a few weeks to freshen up for the new movie....so I suspect they won't re-open the area until the new movie debuts.

This is fabulous news! We will be in the World at that time and I can't tell you how excited I am to meet Wall-E! I am in love with the robot lol.:cheer2:

We arrive May 14th and will head to Epcot shortly after checking in! We were planning to be in Epcot anyway for the F&G festival but this certainly adds to everything.

I can't wait to get more photos for my daughters Autograph Book.

PS I'll also be looking for all of your LGMHs! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

We leave to come home noonish on May 14th, so will try to zip over on May 13th or for a few hours on the 14th. Since we are at BWV it will be easy to get over even for a short time.

Should we schedule a Dis meet for the 14th? Seems like a lot of us will be at Epcot that day. Just a thought! :)

Here is some more info released today!

It is going to be AWESOME!:)

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...lower-garden-festival-honors-pixar-may-13-15/

I'm kind of bummed that it's a human sized Remy. I really liked the animatronic version they have in Le Chefs de France, and I was kind of looking forward to seeing that one again.

Should we schedule a Dis meet for the 14th? Seems like a lot of us will be at Epcot that day. Just a thought! :)

There are already 2 DISmeets going on that weekend!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2649980

Already done!

Saturday 14th at 3pm in front of the American Pavilion fountains

Sunday 15th at 1pm in front of the UK/Rose & Crown

check thread link in PP for more info

We will be there for the D23 Scavenger Hunt and then Pixar Weekend. I am staying for SWW too!

We will be there that weekend! Honestly, other than toy story, DD won't care about them! Do you think it will make the park extra crowded these days?

We are there for 7 days, so now I'm thinking to avoid Epcot that weekend and just go during the week! :confused3

Since the new reports are saying the meet n greets are going to take place in World Showcase does that mean you won't be able to line up until 11am when WD usually opens? I only ask b/c we are leaving that day around 1pm and we were hoping to get there for RD and start the day early! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter