pillowcases- questions!

Does the photo mat need to be a specific size? If not, does anyone have suggestions as to sizes that would work nicely?

We are going on our first cruise and taking our two children and granddaughter. I love this idea. Now all I have to do is decide exactly what to drop off to have them sign. Anyone have any other ideas other than pillowcase, mat or shirt.

I love all the great info on these boards!!!:thumbsup2

so is it one item per room? We are traveling without children but would love to have something done for our son.

I like the idea of a sailor hat. You guys are so awesome with ideas.:cool1:

I saw someone post that they took a blank Vinylmation with them to be signed. Anyone else try this? I'm thinking that'd look awesome, and it'd be a lot easier to show off in my room than a pillow case.

I saw someone post that they took a blank Vinylmation with them to be signed. Anyone else try this? I'm thinking that'd look awesome, and it'd be a lot easier to show off in my room than a pillow case.

I had a large pink vinylmation signed on our last cruise.

Yes we did a 2 large Vinylmations (pink and red) on our Fantasy cruise last year. Used black Sharpies and they both turned out wonderfully! They are displayed in our daughters rooms and they are a great memento of our trip!

Anyone have a photo of the signed vinylmations? How many signatures do they hold?

I have pillow cases kids saved from oceaneer club last cruise! So glad I was savy enough to grab 2 more when boys weren't originally interested in the coloring a pillow case activity their younger sister did!

I prefer fabric markers for pillow cases as I've had good luck with them for other projects and my daughters artwork from last cruise held up

Question is how can I put 3 pillowcases with fabric markers and vinylmation with sharpie in one bag and not have CMs confused or do I use 2 zip lock bags?

My husband and I are cruising alone for our 15th anniversary this Sept. and leaving our 4 kiddos at home. They are excited to spend a whole week with Grandma and Grandpa in Chicago, but of course are pretty jealous that we are cruising Disney without them. I'd love to surprise them with signed pillowcases. I've read the limit is 2 items per stateroom. Any ideas on how to get 4?

becca1976 said:
My husband and I are cruising alone for our 15th anniversary this Sept. and leaving our 4 kiddos at home. They are excited to spend a whole week with Grandma and Grandpa in Chicago, but of course are pretty jealous that we are cruising Disney without them. I'd love to surprise them with signed pillowcases. I've read the limit is 2 items per stateroom. Any ideas on how to get 4?

There's a wonderful family from our FE group that has offered to help me with my 3 nieces souvenirs - maybe someone on your cruise from the meet thread could help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter