pillowcases- questions!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lildevil06, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Disneylovebirds

Disneylovebirds Earning My Ears

I like the ideas of an apron or pillowcase. Thanks for the suggestions!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. skybroree

skybroree Earning My Ears

I love these ideas! I hope I am able to get pillowcase for my 3 girls and one photomat :tinker::tinker::tinker:

4. Tinkerrific2

Tinkerrific2 Earning My Ears

Does the photo mat need to be a specific size? If not, does anyone have suggestions as to sizes that would work nicely?

5. just2girls1

just2girls1 Mouseketeer

We are going on our first cruise and taking our two children and granddaughter. I love this idea. Now all I have to do is decide exactly what to drop off to have them sign. Anyone have any other ideas other than pillowcase, mat or shirt.

I love all the great info on these boards!!!:thumbsup2

6. mgjmom615

mgjmom615 Mouseketeer

so is it one item per room? We are traveling without children but would love to have something done for our son.

I like the idea of a sailor hat. You guys are so awesome with ideas.:cool1:

7. levenhopper

levenhopper DIS Veteran

I saw someone post that they took a blank Vinylmation with them to be signed. Anyone else try this? I'm thinking that'd look awesome, and it'd be a lot easier to show off in my room than a pillow case.

8. Minnie Monellen

Minnie Monellen DIS Veteran

I had a large pink vinylmation signed on our last cruise.

9. kpadalik

kpadalik DIS Veteran

Yes we did a 2 large Vinylmations (pink and red) on our Fantasy cruise last year. Used black Sharpies and they both turned out wonderfully! They are displayed in our daughters rooms and they are a great memento of our trip!

10. mawdecpeyaug

mawdecpeyaug Earning My Ears

Anyone have a photo of the signed vinylmations? How many signatures do they hold?

I have pillow cases kids saved from oceaneer club last cruise! So glad I was savy enough to grab 2 more when boys weren't originally interested in the coloring a pillow case activity their younger sister did!

I prefer fabric markers for pillow cases as I've had good luck with them for other projects and my daughters artwork from last cruise held up

Question is how can I put 3 pillowcases with fabric markers and vinylmation with sharpie in one bag and not have CMs confused or do I use 2 zip lock bags?

11. becca1976

becca1976 Mouseketeer

My husband and I are cruising alone for our 15th anniversary this Sept. and leaving our 4 kiddos at home. They are excited to spend a whole week with Grandma and Grandpa in Chicago, but of course are pretty jealous that we are cruising Disney without them. I'd love to surprise them with signed pillowcases. I've read the limit is 2 items per stateroom. Any ideas on how to get 4?

12. courtneydisney

courtneydisney Finding my way "Home"

There's a wonderful family from our FE group that has offered to help me with my 3 nieces souvenirs - maybe someone on your cruise from the meet thread could help you out.