Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

You are correct. I really like Test Track, but World of Motion was much more Disney. Audio animatronics, catchy theme song, whimsical take on the evolution of vehicles. I miss it.
I am going to have to check YouTube to see if they have a video of this attraction. I want to hear the theme song now. :)

Here is another Disney attraction. I will call it an attraction because I thought it was really cool.
PUSH the Talking Trash Can
PUSH was retired from Tommorrowland in the MK in 2014.

enhanced-buzz-22223-1394737405-4.jpg

We took our son on the cruise I think in 93 or 94. I'd recognize those waiter uniforms anywhere!

We went for our honeymoon in 1988 but then took our 3 boys back for our 10 year anniversary in 1998! At that point though there was no longer the Disney sponsorship as they'd begun DCL. It was Warner Bros characters then (Tweety, Sylvester, etc.) - and boy, were there a lot of them:

I didn't know this but Disney got rid of the Bright Yellow Rain Ponchos back in 2003 and went to a clear Rain Poncho.(The things you learn by googling stuff.) :-)

enhanced-4830-1394742018-1.jpg

I remember well walking through a sea of yellow ponchos as a kid and grabbing a ladies hand and walking with her for a few steps until I noticed to my horror that I had become separated from my mom! It was okay though: as it turned out my mom was right behind me and saw the whole thing. She said I was talking nonstop about Disney and started to wander off ahead.

I remember well walking through a sea of yellow ponchos as a kid and grabbing a ladies hand and walking with her for a few steps until I noticed to my horror that I had become separated from my mom! It was okay though: as it turned out my mom was right behind me and saw the whole thing. She said I was talking nonstop about Disney and started to wander off ahead.
Ahhhhhh, those lovely Disney memories. :D

Cat Cora's restaurant was a BIG fave of my folks. They are pretty torn up about it. All Dad talk about it chicken lemon rice soup (Greek style).
Before Cat Cora's Kouzzina there was Spoodles. We enjoyed dinner at both restaurants. I'm sure someone would remember what was in this spot before Spoodles. Or was Spoodles original to BWI?

Wow, I just found out they Downtown Disney which was once called Disney's Pleasure Island had a lingerie store called Jessica's Of Hollywood. Disney was so risque back in the day. :) The store closed 6 years before my time in 1992. Darn I miss all the good stuff.

enhanced-31543-1395154325-17.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter