Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Donald in his sailor suit (Novel concept!)

Picture%20033_zpsonh38lpb.jpg

Wow!!!! I am loving these...I couldn't for the life of me remember when the
castle was a "cake" so thank you for the year on the one photo. I hope to see more
soon....

First time uploading a pic....be gentle lol:goodvibes. This was 1987, I was about 8 years old on a trip with my grandparents.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 192

Flight of the Navigator ship on the Studios backlot tour (photo circa 1999):

5240770398_0136ba8b28_o_d.jpg

Technically the Flight of the Navigator ship is still there. You could see it with a few of the other Backlot Tour abandoned props while waiting in line for Darth's Mall this last weekend(SWW). Sad.

First time uploading a pic....be gentle lol:goodvibes. This was 1987, I was about 8 years old on a trip with my grandparents.
Great picture.

If you want the full picture to show up in the post, just click it open, then right mouse click on it, click copy image and then paste in a post.

I have to admit that I am so missing the hub. Not sure why they thought it
would be better without it. I am short and I would stand up on the ledge by tree if no one was behind me
if there were, I would sit close to the front of the wall..

When looking through this thread, there are number of things that make me nostalgic. But the thing that makes me saddest is seeing the characters walking around and interacting with park guests. I remember the villains walking around and messing with kids and sometimes the heroes intervene. That was an integral part of the disney magic for me.

When looking through this thread, there are number of things that make me nostalgic. But the thing that makes me saddest is seeing the characters walking around and interacting with park guests. I remember the villains walking around and messing with kids and sometimes the heroes intervene. That was an integral part of the disney magic for me.

Make a trip to DisneyLand!! The characters roam freely, especially in the morning :)

On our last visit we played tag with Peter Pan and dueled with Hook after seeing him walk by and calling him a Codfish, had the Step Sisters "fight" over our 6 year old son (much to the delight of our 8 year old son and the dismay of Lady Tremaine), strolled with Merida as she walked to a greeting spot and saw many others and waved. Lots of fun!

There are plenty with designated meeting spots, and even one or two with FPs ;), but plenty of chances to interact with them without waiting in lines

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter