Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRUNCH AT PALO'S, more than WONDERFUL !!!!!!

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

DSC01740.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01736.jpg

Are you done taking pictures, can I eat now????:thumbsup2

DSC01735.jpg

I love this thread. But now I'm so hungry I can't stand it. I also realize that we really have a long wait till we go on our cruise, New Years Eve 2008.

Here are the desserts I ate from Palo's brunch. I ate the tiny tiramisu before I took the picture.

May2007083.jpg

Oooh, they have a chocolate fountain at the dessert buffet!? Some how we missed that buffet on our last Magic cruise. I thought DS11 was going to lick the computer screen when I showed it to him.

Is the spaghetti caone at Palo meat free?

allshookup... What is the shrimp meal? Is that the Shrimp Cocktail from Tritions? I LOVE shrimp!!! :-)

This is the dessert we were served the night of our wedding onboard the Wonder at PALO. YUMMY!!:)

DSC00374_244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter