Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to ask you all a favor, I have to do a project for foods class and I was wondering if I can copy, cut and paste some of the pictures in this thread to use for my video, I want to get an A at least and if I could that would be great.

I just wanted to ask you all a favor, I have to do a project for foods class and I was wondering if I can copy, cut and paste some of the pictures in this thread to use for my video, I want to get an A at least and if I could that would be great.

You are welcome to the few I posted a few days ago.:thumbsup2

Finally clicked on this thread after seeing it for so long. DEFINITELY looking forward to my next trip to Palo next month!

Maybe I missed it--is there a shot of the Bacon-Wrapped Filt from the AP menu anywhere in this thread? It has been added to the menu since we last cruised w/ DCL. Don't expect it to be on par with Palo, but that doesn't mean it isn't a very good entree. Or is there a shot of the salmon at Palo? Who knows, maybe I might reverse my usual salmon at AP, Filet at Palo and do the opposite this time.

Bump because I'm leaving tomorrow and just went through each and every page - :rotfl:

Thought someone else may enjoy it too!

Yum! Been working hard to finalize the last details for our 1st Disney Cruise in September. Guess I should add "planning what to eat" before we go!!

I think I just gain 20lbs by looking at the pics. OMG they all look so yummy! I have told my family on the cruise we all will be trying different things and sharing LOL I would try and say no nuggets or mac and cheese but im not going to fight that If they want to order from the adult menu then I will reward them (bribery it does work LOL)

bumping, cuz Im hungry and want to see more.. Figure its better on the diet to just look then go into the kitchen and eat LOL

Ok so these are from the Disney Wonder, thought I'd share....

Sweet Onion Soup with Clamata Crouton
100_8489.jpg

Mixed Grill
100_8490.jpg

Creme Brulee Cheesecake
100_8491.jpg

Lox on a bagel and Croissant
100_8547.jpg

Sausage Gravy Biscuits and other goodies
100_8549.jpg

An Empty Razz Mojito
100_8637.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter