Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyWorldandCruise191.jpg

Absolutely loving all these food pics!!! We leave for our first cruise on 4/28!!! Look out Magic here we come!!

There seems to be a lot of food here that was not listed on the menus...:confused3 Are there additional entres etc on the onboard menus?

There seems to be a lot of food here that was not listed on the menus...:confused3 Are there additional entres etc on the onboard menus?

They change them from time to time. So if you see a posted menu, it will be close BUT there may be changes. NOT REAL OFTEN. For examlple, I did not care for AP's menu. I tend to go with the beef entree and they had only veal when we sailed and I don't care for veal. Recent posters have said they now have tenderloin. Hope they keep it until next year.

We cruised last on the Magic in January 2007. Each dining room menu consisted of four appetizers, four soup/salad selections, five featured entrees, two vegetarian entrees, grilled sirloin steak, roasted chicken breast and baked salmon. You also get a selection of five regular desserts and two or three "no sugar added" desserts.

Here ya go... a slew of food from our Eastern cruise last week. Enjoy...

Banana Nut French Toast Bread Pudding :hyper:
241866584.jpg

White Chocolate Raspberry Dome :hyper:
241866604.jpg

Cherries Jubilee (or something like that) at Palo Brunch :hyper:
241866614.jpg

A little bit of heavenly delights on a silver platter at Palo Brunch :hyper:
241866621.jpg

Cheesy baked tomato :hyper:
241868389.jpg

Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie :hyper: :hyper: (this requires two hyper smilie guys)
241868428.jpg

More to come...

Bacon Cheese Tartlet :hyper:
241871362.jpg

Buffalo Tomato Cheese Somethingorother :hyper:
241871350.jpg

Lasagne from Palo Dinner :hyper:
241872735.jpg

Fresh Fruit Buffet on Castaway Cay :hyper:
241872844.jpg

Chocolate Souffle totally OOZING chocolate and vanilla bean sauce at Palo Dinner :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
241872897.jpg

Banana and Hazelnut Ice Cream in a Waffle Bowl from Palo Dinner :hyper:
241872917.jpg

Filet Mignon at Palo Dinner :hyper:
241872924.jpg

:faint:

Bacon Cheese Tartlet :hyper:
241871362.jpg

Buffalo Tomato Cheese Somethingorother :hyper:
241871350.jpg

Lasagne from Palo Dinner :hyper:
241872735.jpg

Fresh Fruit Buffet on Castaway Cay :hyper:
241872844.jpg

Chocolate Souffle totally OOZING chocolate and vanilla bean sauce at Palo Dinner :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
241872897.jpg

Banana and Hazelnut Ice Cream in a Waffle Bowl from Palo Dinner :hyper:
241872917.jpg

Filet Mignon at Palo Dinner :hyper:
241872924.jpg

:faint:

You have taken the time to post these. Does that mean you have started your trip report? J.K. That looks so good! I want to be there now.

Thanks for all the lovely pics - they remind me I really need to lose some weight before my cruise!:headache:

Is there a midnight dessert buffet on the 4-night?

Yes, there is. We were up late watching the movie on the huge aerial TV on deck 9, and I saw them setting up the goodies. I wasn't terribly hungry, but wandered over to check it out. The crewmember "insisted" I try a few samples, and I ended up with a plateful. Ack! It was all WONDERful, lots of chocolate and other yummy desserts.

I have enjoyed this thread so much that I thought it was about time that I shared some photos from our 2005 Mexican cruise.

This is from the pirate night buffet
piratenightbuffet.jpg

From our character breakfast
charbreakfast.jpg

And a couple of desserts
magicdessert.jpg

bostoncreampie.jpg

You guys are killing me!!!!
I just have to think to myself....6 more weeks, 6 more weeks....

Yeah... and I'm sitting here with my 100 Calorie pack Chips Ahoy saying...

30 more pounds... 30 more pounds... :rotfl:

I have been so lazy for the past week due to a terrible cold. After looking at all these pictures, all I can think of is:

Must workout,must workout, must workout :banana:

I love this thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter