Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder Pixar Menu
Sheriff Woody's Warm Apple & Custard Cobbler
Apples incased with vanilla pastry cream, topped with cobbler nuggets and almond praline ice cream.

Anan%20Creek-8289-XL.jpg

AVOCADO-CITRUS SALAD
with Iceberg and Radicchio leaves and an orange vinaigrette
2ch6lnd.jpg

AGED ANGUS GRILLED BEEF TENDERLOIN
on olive oil smashed potatoes, bacon wrapped green beans, and a mustard Madeira sauce
2jcavs0.jpg

jenseid:

what the heck is that knish-looking thing sitting in the bowl with some corn and beans (maybe?).....two posts previous.

jenseid:

what the heck is that knish-looking thing sitting in the bowl with some corn and beans (maybe?).....two posts previous.

Is that the one you're talking about? That appears to be the "Deep Fried Lobster Croquetas (with a banana-lentil salad and creamed horseradish)."

I think so, which surprises me my husband ordered that. LOL.

POTATO AND CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP
with bacon bits and chives
2dikpi1.jpg

LEMON-THYME MARINATED ALL NATURAL CHICKEN BREAST
with sour cream mashed potatoes, roasted root vegetables, and grain mustard jus
(at least that's what it was supposed to be - actually had roasted potatoes and asparagus with it)
2z870ox.jpg

LEMON-THYME MARINATED ALL NATURAL CHICKEN BREAST
with sour cream mashed potatoes, roasted root vegetables, and grain mustard jus
(at least that's what it was supposed to be - actually had roasted potatoes and asparagus with it)
2z870ox.jpg

Are you sure it was a chicken breast? Looks more like a pork chop to me?? :confused:

Are you sure it was a chicken breast? Looks more like a pork chop to me?? :confused:

It looks like a pork chop to me also.
I've never seen so much fat on a chicken breast like that before lol

looks like prime rib to me. for sure doesn't look like chicken breast.

For sure it wasn't pork (I wouldn't have ordered that :))

Pretty sure it was chicken (as that's what I generally order), and there wasn't any prime rib on the menu that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter