Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Truffle Pasta Purseittes
Pasta Purse filled with Truffle scented Cheese and coated with a delicate Champagne Sauce

DSC_0012-L.jpg

Oh my goodness! We were on the Wonder a couple weeks ago and on the first night we dined in Animator's Palate. I mentioned to Art from the Philipines (our Head Server) that I loved this appetizer. He made sure that he had those delivered to me every night of the cruise! And on the last night he made sure it was a double portion for my husband and I to share. Of course, I did love them but by the 5th night I was getting pretty tired of them but ate them just because he fussed so much over me having them.

Pirate Night - non-alcoholic drink was free with purchase of cup (FYI, if you get the alcoholic drink you are charged for both the alcoholic drink and the cup, so be sure to get the non-alcoholic drink brought in another container for the kiddos).

Fried ??? Appetizer (we liked them...can't remember though)

Great fish meal

Steak

Dessert Trio (Creme Brulee was the BEST!!)

Vanilla Souffle (mixed reviews: 1/2 liked the palo's chocolate better)

Do they sell/serve the pirate night drink anywhere else on the ship? We'll be having dinner at Palo on pirate night but will make it in time for the pirate party

Till We Meet Again menu

Grilled Beef Tenderloin
served with William Potatoes, Asparagus Spears, Baby Vegetables and Béarnaise Sauce
2mg3594.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter