Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palo Wonder
Our Beef Tenderloin "Palo"
served with Palo signature Barolo red wine sauce or gorgonzola sauce

Alaska%20Palo-9218-XL.jpg

Was this the Gorgonzola (looks it on top) or the wine sauce (looks it underneath) or both? :) looks yummy!

Was this the Gorgonzola (looks it on top) or the wine sauce (looks it underneath) or both? :) looks yummy!

Sorry, copied from another website and did not read the OR. It was definitely Both and wonderful.

Wonder Pixar Menu
Geri's Oven-Baked Warm Water Lobster with grilled dill shrimp and creamy sweet corn asiago cheese risotto.

Anan%20Creek-8282-XL.jpg

Disney Wonder Alaska
Parrot Cay
Caribbean Roasted Chicken
Half a Chicken served with Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Corn Kernel and Marinated Shallots with a Spice Glace

Alaska%20Wonder%20Day%201-5677-XL.jpg

Pan – Seared Grouper
With Baby Shrimp Lemon Butter
Served with a Saffron- Herb Basmati Rice and Snow Peas
Parrot Cay Wonder

Alaska%20Wonder%20Day%201-5678-XL.jpg

From the Golden Mickeys menu on the Wonder

OVEN-ROASTED TOM TURKEY BREAST
with Green Beans, Sweet Mashed Potatoes, Rosemary Stuffing, Giblet Gravy, and Cranberry Relish
ou71uo.jpg

OVEN-ROASTED DUCK BREAST
with Onion, Apple, Marjoram Stuffing, Snow Peas, Glazed Carrots, and Dark Cherry Glaze (although I think they added mashed potatoes and took away the snow peas on this particular dish)
14ufeoy.jpg

My husband said he got me a strawberry daquiri....it was NOT...this was NOT good. I think it had coconut in it.

Palo Brunch Buffet

We're hoping to do brunch at Palo when we sail on the Fantasy next month. If the choices are even remotely similar as what's pictured here, I'm gonna need to make sure to wear something with some give in the waist! :rotfl2:

Palo Dinner - Magic

Antipasta plate

Tuscan white Bean soup- This is so delicious!

Boy, I can only keep my fingers crossed that I wont gain too much weight. I can tell right now I'll probably be eating like a pacman.

Golden Mickey's Sweet Temptations - A trio of Creme Brulee, The Golden Chocolate Award, and Raspberry Cheesecake.

Alaska%20Formal%20Night-5960-L.jpg

When I was on the magic... I lived on the fresh fruit and the sandwiches at Goofy's!!! I love it when someone else cuts up my fruits and veggies... it would be easier to be on a diet here at home if someone did that for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter