Pickle part III

HAPPY MONDAY!! not It is dark and rainy here... I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep. If only I could sleep as well at night time as I do mid-afternoon! :cloud9:

Christine... I am planning to mail your cookies to you tomorrow morning. I was really hoping to surprise you and hand-deliver them, though. I'm so disappointed. We do need to meet for lunch one day soon.

I've been Disney dreaming today. I realized a few days ago that we will need to take a family vacation in Oct 2011, or we may not get another chance. After that, my kids will be on 2 different school schedules for the remainder of the childhoods. :sad2: So now I am depressed knowing that i want to plan a spectacular vacation, and knowing we don't have the money to do it. No doubt about it... I'm going to get a second job. I HATE having to scrape to get the stuff I want anymore. But I am having fun thinking of all the stuff I want to do!

Oh, you are so sweet! I have the $20 bill right here ready for you...or the mail. :) PM me your address one more time, please? Thank you. :goodvibes

Definitely that kind of day...of course, dark and rainy here too. Kinda raw inside...the kind of day to dream about vacation planning fer sure. :thumbsup2

Happy Tuesday Pickles!!!

Yucky, Rainy day here!

I had a long post last night, and it's gone???

Oh well....

:grouphug: to :guilty:you all!

Heather, I think you broke DIS with your gazillion multi quotes. :rotfl2:

Oh ya, happy Tuesday. I just got up. Slept only four hours last night and woke up with a migraine. Took the kid to school, came home and crawled into her bed. I feel like I've been run over by a bus. :eek:

And I'm starving!! Time for cawfee!

Happy Tuesday everyone. I've decided that I am officially tired of winter, certain family members and working. I need to retire and move to Florida. And then you could all come and stay with us. :)

Marnin' ya'll. Kari - I missed your post! I'm sorry hon. Start saving those dollars here and there, they do start to add up. There are some awesome deals to be had out there. You will make it work. :) I hope to see you posting more often. I know you are busy, but I don't want to lose touch, k? :hug:

I'm going stir crazy. Work is slow, I'm sick of "farming" and there are no :popcorn: or :stir: threads on the DIS (well, the dog one has potential)
Ok..vent over....:rolleyes1

Good morning, Pickles. Well, first I thank you for being so generous with your prayers for my baby brother. We made a baby step today. My brother is off the sedation and the ventilator; he still has a breathing mask. They are taking him down for two procedures on his heart today and hopefully we will know more after those. The prayers are still needed...but as I said, we made a baby step today. :grouphug:

Good morning, Pickles. Well, first I thank you for being so generous with your prayers for my baby brother. We made a baby step today. My brother is off the sedation and the ventilator; he still has a breathing mask. They are taking him down for two procedures on his heart today and hopefully we will know more after those. The prayers are still needed...but as I said, we made a baby step today. :grouphug:

That's great news!!!

I'm praying he continues to improve!:hug:

I'm going stir crazy. Work is slow, I'm sick of "farming" and there are no :popcorn: or :stir: threads on the DIS (well, the dog one has potential)
Ok..vent over....:rolleyes1

I can beat your boredom by a mile, I bet! Have been alone in here since Saturday, no way to get out, no where to walk, and only the dogs and self to talk to. I'm sick of reading, posting, TV and Petville.

Jackie, our 14 1/2 yr old 12 lb Maltese decided to hump our Gracie, 17 yr old 5 lb Maltese...why? Only God knows - most likely because she is going a bit senile....but she humps poor Gracie's head!! Grace just lays there, probably b/c she was a puppymill breeder for 13 yrs.

I've read 2 books in 4 days, watched more TV than I thought humanly possible, planned 999 dream Disney trips and eaten more bite size Milky Way Dark than anyone should have to tolerate and not be ill.:sad2:

Want popcorn? Come on down, I've plenty to share..but you must visit and talk to me to get some. :rotfl:

Kathy, this made my day...it may be a baby step, but each baby step adds up to healing. I have prayed many rosaries for your brother and will continue...perhaps this free time has been put to good use after all.:hug:

Happy Hump Day, my friends...5 more days until I see my sweet Sophia again. :love:

Christine, I promise, I am not laughing at your post. PROMISE!!

SNORT!!!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

You're halfway there! I'm not bored, just have a bellyache, but it seems to be going away. Haven't eaten much today, but have no desire to. I refuse to make supper as I will probably hurl in it. Don't think Marky would appreciate that. lol

Heather, girl. You need to start your own drama. :rolleyes1

Kat - so happy to hear this. Baby steps is good!! Love you. :hug:

Christine, I promise, I am not laughing at your post. PROMISE!!

I saw this before the rest of the post and thought, "Is she tryin' to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge? Oh goody!! Somewhere to go!!!! I'll take it". :rotfl2:

Hope your tummy is feeling better this afternoon. :hug:

I am better now. I just made a peach, strawberry and honeydew smoothie. Now I am just about frozen to death.

Heather - seems like your posts are disappearing again. You done broke DIS fer sure!

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored::bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

Has anyone ever noticed that a Three Musketeers and Baby Ruth have the exact same silver, blue and red wrapping? Now, I realize this may not be the most important question ever asked...but when one is cooped up for long days and nights and prefers a Three Musketeer to a Baby Ruth...while reading, reaches over to the table just out of reach, glancing at the color of the wrapper, pops the little morsel into her mouth expecting the smooth taste of creamy light chocolate, but is assaulted with nuts and goo?? :crazy2:

Now I ask - is life fair??????? :scratchin :charac2:

:surfweb: popcorn:: :happytv: :coffee:

:stir: time to make the pups dinner....

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored::bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

Has anyone ever noticed that a Three Musketeers and Baby Ruth have the exact same silver, blue and red wrapping? Now, I realize this may not be the most important question ever asked...but when one is cooped up for long days and nights and prefers a Three Musketeer to a Baby Ruth...while reading, reaches over to the table just out of reach, glancing at the color of the wrapper, pops the little morsel into her mouth expecting the smooth taste of creamy light chocolate, but is assaulted with nuts and goo?? :crazy2:

Now I ask - is life fair??????? :scratchin :charac2:

:surfweb: popcorn:: :happytv: :coffee:

:stir: time to make the pups dinner....

That darling baby better get home soon...you've definitely been cooped up too long by yourself. I hate nuts and would be really upset if I went to grab and put that in my mouth. Three Musketeer on the other hand...:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter