Pickle part III

That darling baby better get home soon...you've definitely been cooped up too long by yourself. I hate nuts and would be really upset if I went to grab and put that in my mouth. Three Musketeer on the other hand...:worship:

Not until late sunday!!!

Great minds think alike...hmmm..Three Musketeer...and the mint is even better. :worship:

It just so happens that 4-packs of 3 Musketeers bars were on sale a few weeks ago... I bought 5 which means 20 of em. That's right. Twenty 3 Musketeers bars in muh house right now. Muahahahahahahaha :rotfl2:

Jackie, our 14 1/2 yr old 12 lb Maltese decided to hump our Gracie, 17 yr old 5 lb Maltese...why? Only God knows - most likely because she is going a bit senile....but she humps poor Gracie's head!! Grace just lays there, probably b/c she was a puppymill breeder for 13 yrs.

Happy Hump Day, my friends...5 more days until I see my sweet Sophia again. :love:
:lmao::lmao: Well, I guess it really IS Hump Day in your house!:rotfl:

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored::bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

Has anyone ever noticed that a Three Musketeers and Baby Ruth have the exact same silver, blue and red wrapping? Now, I realize this may not be the most important question ever asked...but when one is cooped up for long days and nights and prefers a Three Musketeer to a Baby Ruth...while reading, reaches over to the table just out of reach, glancing at the color of the wrapper, pops the little morsel into her mouth expecting the smooth taste of creamy light chocolate, but is assaulted with nuts and goo?? :crazy2:

Now I ask - is life fair??????? :scratchin :charac2:

:surfweb: popcorn:: :happytv: :coffee:

:stir: time to make the pups dinner....

:lmao::lmao:
Pass one of those 3 musketeers over here, please!!!

Not until late sunday!!!

Great minds think alike...hmmm..Three Musketeer...and the mint is even better. :worship:

ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINT. Yuk :sick:

It just so happens that 4-packs of 3 Musketeers bars were on sale a few weeks ago... I bought 5 which means 20 of em. That's right. Twenty 3 Musketeers bars in muh house right now. Muahahahahahahaha :rotfl2:

You are such a tease young lady! :lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao: Well, I guess it really IS Hump Day in your house!:rotfl:

Okay...I just spit out my coffee all over my computer screen on that one! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

On a sad note, an orca at Seaworld killed his trainer today while she was talking to the audience. :(

I saw that about 30 minutes ago. We talked about going last year except it is expensive. We've not been there since Markie was in a stroller. So very, very sad.

On another note, I saw the Canadian figure skater last night and my heart just went out to her. She did a SPECTACULAR job and I know her mom was smiling down at her.

It is very expensive but they give you two days for one. Thing is, who goes two days when you can see it all in one? Crazzzzzy.

Yes, Joannie Rochette is one strong woman. I sobbed when I watched her performance. Absolutely flawless. Such a heartbreaking story. Not fair.

So sad about Sea World news.

I was in tears watching Joannie Rochette last night too - bless her heart. She was amazing.

Originally Posted by Piglets Mommy
Well, I guess it really IS Hump Day in your house!

:scared1: You are quick today!!!!! Good thing I wasn't drinking anything!:rotfl:

Sooo, speaking of drinking....have been thinkin about making myself a little Bourbon and Coke (actually Pepsi) this evening, but all I've had to eat today is a mini Baby Ruth and 100 mini Three Musketeers (I'll take the mint, Kathy, not to worry.;) )

If our Queen Pickle was the sharing type, she would have hopped in that car and driven those bars right down here asap!!! :rolleyes1

Oh my word, Christine. Someone needs to duct tape you to the wall or something. I'd be in a sugar coma right now. That would be quite the road trip to drive to your place. Woah! Now here's a thought. Pour yourself some bourbon and then colour your hair! :thumbsup2

Oh my word, Christine. Someone needs to duct tape you to the wall or something. I'd be in a sugar coma right now. That would be quite the road trip to drive to your place. Woah! Now here's a thought. Pour yourself some bourbon and then colour your hair! :thumbsup2

Oh, the Pickles are definitely back. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ummm....what color do you think her hair will be when she's done if she drinks the bourboun first??? Definately color first, bourboun later.

I just saw that on the news about the Orca at Sea World. So sad

And YES, Joannie Rochette is amazing...made me bawl, but I know her Mom was smiling down on her

Ok..that was one ADD post...sorry!

Ok..so maybe I exagerated on the mini Three Musketeers. :confused3 Ya think a spinning head could be a sign of a coma? Oh, wait...no,no, never mind..don't go there. :eek:

I could just pour the Bourbon ON my hair and see what happens. :lmao:

Ok..that was one ADD post...sorry!

Heather, you can add on a post anytime..no need to apologize.:rotfl2:

OMG, I'm cracking myself up!!!:dance3:

Ummm....what color do you think her hair will be when she's done if she drinks the bourboun first??? Definately color first, bourboun later.

Dude. That's the whole point. Drink first, colour later. Then...when she wakes up tomorrow she'll freak out when she looks in the mirror and then will have something to do all day trying to get it the right colour.:thumbsup2 See? No boredom tomorrow! Do I have to think of EVERYTHING. :confused3 Geesh.

Dude. That's the whole point. Drink first, colour later. Then...when she wakes up tomorrow she'll freak out when she looks in the mirror and then will have something to do all day trying to get it the right colour.:thumbsup2 See? No boredom tomorrow! Do I have to think of EVERYTHING. :confused3 Geesh.

And that is why you are the QUEEN Pickle! I'm dashing for the train home. Later girls.

when she wakes up tomorrow she'll freak out when she looks in the mirror and then will have something to do all day trying to get it the right colour..

Already went down that road about 20 yrs ago...and it was a one time walk, thank you very much!!

GEESH!! Are you tryin' to be mean to me??? :p Ya know I can't get out to buy more hair color. :sad:

Soooo....after I spent all afternoon making the pups food (boiled chicken, green beans, carrots and rice, then put in the food processor to make smaller, teeny bites, then mix well, divide into portions, freeze some and put the rest in fridge for next 3 days of meals.)

Soooo, as I was sayin'...my tummy is makin' all kinds of noises to ring the hungry bell. What to eat? Got out a few take-out menu's, all ready to order, pick up the phone..... then remember:

I HAVE 5 MORE DAYS ALONE!!!!! I can't order on Wednesday, need to wait until at least Friday or Saturday...sigh...ohmeohmy...ohmeohmy....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter