• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

I just have to say that I totally love this thread, I can't wait to see more, it really makes my days!!! Keep them coming. :goodvibes

I'm going on Friday which is the official start of the holiday period. I'll ask a PP photog if they are doing anything special for Christmas and let you know. :santa:

I'm going on Friday which is the official start of the holiday period. I'll ask a PP photog if they are doing anything special for Christmas and let you know. :santa:

Thanks!!!:thumbsup2 I just saw your location, 30 minutes from DLand, I wanna live where you live!!!:goodvibes

I wonder, do you think those will be available the last weekend of the decorations ?

Jasmine, I just now saw your post! I had already shut down my PC for the night when you asked this question!

Do you mean will the Santa photo ops be available the last weekend, or did you mean will the Haunted Mansion ghosts be available as an effect? I know Santa and the PhotoPass people are GONE from the GCH immediately after Christmas is over. I asked Guest Services because IF my own trip happens (still not sure if it is), I wasn't sure if I would get to see Santa and the Carolers. They said the Carolers will still be around the weekend after Christmas, singing by the big tree in the GCH lobby but Santa is gone completely. So I assume that means he is gone from the Reindeer Roundup, too. Santa wastes no time in heading back to the North Pole, apparently!

As for the hitchhiking ghosts, seeing that they were not available when we went in early October, and then suddenly became available after that, I assume they will still be available as effects when you get to DLR. I hope!!! :goodvibes

Jasmine, I just now saw your post! I had already shut down my PC for the night when you asked this question!

Do you mean will the Santa photo ops be available the last weekend, or did you mean will the Haunted Mansion ghosts be available as an effect? I know Santa and the PhotoPass people are GONE from the GCH immediately after Christmas is over. I asked Guest Services because IF my own trip happens (still not sure if it is), I wasn't sure if I would get to see Santa and the Carolers. They said the Carolers will still be around the weekend after Christmas, singing by the big tree in the GCH lobby but Santa is gone completely. So I assume that means he is gone from the Reindeer Roundup, too. Santa wastes no time in heading back to the North Pole, apparently!

As for the hitchhiking ghosts, seeing that they were not available when we went in early October, and then suddenly became available after that, I assume they will still be available as effects when you get to DLR. I hope!!! :goodvibes

It sounds like my chances are slim, but thats okay :) I have my own trusty photoshop/illustrator skills to fall back on if they don't have any when I go ! Thanks Sherry ;)

I haven't been on DISboards online in a long time ! My cousin told me about this thread & totally wanted me to post me & my boyfriend's picture up cause it's SO funny.

Courtney!! We have a picture just like you ! :]

Picture7.png

This is the one that my cousin kept making fun of !
Picture8.png

OK.......as a special service to keep this thread going i present
"Kissing around the world"

712image065-med.jpg

712image048-med.jpg

712image102-med.jpg

712image082-med.jpg

712image069-med.jpg

712image058-med.jpg

come on....you know you want a kissing picture too........

I haven't been on DISboards online in a long time ! My cousin told me about this thread & totally wanted me to post me & my boyfriend's picture up cause it's SO funny.

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

:rotfl: Are you guys pretending you're on Screamin'!!!?? :laughing: WEEEE!!!

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

Hahahahaha.

I'm right there with Jasmine... That's a SUPER CORNY pose, Sister :P

<3

Hahahahaha.

I'm right there with Jasmine... That's a SUPER CORNY pose, Sister :P

<3

I know, SOOO corny !! It totally cracks me up; especially your sister's body angled forward while her arms are completely arched back. What a dork !

Just thought I would give this thread a bump, no one has posted anything for a few days, I love this thread and would love to see more photos, keep em comin. :goodvibes

Here is one of my daughter and I holding Tink.
My daughter is looking at me like I have completely lost it. :rotfl:

image363.jpg

Yakety76, that picture is so cute. I love the look on your daughter's face. I can just picture her thinking "um....are you crazy? What are you looking at? There's nothing there!"

And jnjusoioa (hope i spelled your screen name right), your pictures are great! I especially like the one with the bird on your head. :rotfl:

I wish I had a cheesy picture to contribute but *sigh*, I have no photopass pictures as of now.

Yakety76, that picture is so cute. I love the look on your daughter's face. I can just picture her thinking "um....are you crazy? What are you looking at? There's nothing there!"

And jnjusoioa (hope i spelled your screen name right), your pictures are great! I especially like the one with the bird on your head. :rotfl:

I wish I had a cheesy picture to contribute but *sigh*, I have no photopass pictures as of now.

Not yet, you don't...but you will...:)

coughcoughcoughcoughsnowballcoughcoughcoughcoughnoescapefromthesnowballcoughcough

Tee hee hee!:lmao:

image363.jpg

That is too funny! She really does look as though she is thinking, "What is WRONG with you?" :lmao: So cute!

image09.jpg

image31.jpg

image42.jpg

image63.jpg

I was disappointed in the ghost pictures. The guy insisted on taking a whole bunch of pictures but none of them turned out right LOL Some of the ghosts were missing or there were no ghosts or we just weren't lined up right and parts of us were behind the ghosts.

image72.jpg

image78.jpg

image81.jpg

image363.jpg

This is priceless, thanks for sharing!!! I love it, made me smile this morning before I am off to work!!!:goodvibes

Not yet, you don't...but you will...:)

coughcoughcoughcoughsnowballcoughcoughcoughcoughnoescapefromthesnowballcoughcough

Tee hee hee!:lmao:

I know, there seems to be a snowball out there lurking and just waiting until my defences have weakened.

:rotfl:

image09.jpg

image31.jpg

image42.jpg

image63.jpg

I was disappointed in the ghost pictures. The guy insisted on taking a whole bunch of pictures but none of them turned out right LOL Some of the ghosts were missing or there were no ghosts or we just weren't lined up right and parts of us were behind the ghosts.

image72.jpg

image78.jpg

image81.jpg

My goodness! Your boys couldn't be any cuter! They were even cute while looking unhappy in the photos with Santa you posted on the other thread!!

I can see what you mean about the ghost picture not being completely framed and timed right, so that your arm isn't blocked and what not. But I still like it, and I wish I had gotten one! Those darn ghosts were not available when I went!:headache: And normally, the PhotoPass people seem to be more concerned about taking the best photos possible, but sometimes, when they are in a very congested area of the park, or there is a long line waiting for photos, they get careless and hurry along (that is my photo - posted earlier in this thread - of the Queen of Hearts pulling my hair came to fruition; I turned my head to see what she/he was doing and the photographer just snapped two pictures while my head was turned because there was a long line waiting). I know that area right around the entrance to HM is rarely empty, so it is a tricky spot to take a photo and they probably rushed. But it is still cute!!!

I know, there seems to be a snowball out there lurking and just waiting until my defences have weakened.

:rotfl:

It is going to get you eventually! Today, perhaps?;) All those darn trees to find, you would think they have photographers set up by each one of them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter