Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

I assume they will continue to do up the Halloween decorations in both parks over the years, since that is turning out to be very popular, and I think they will keep doing the TOTP. I would also imagine they would continue to bring out different, rare villains for the Halloween season. I think it is a cool idea, and then it is also fun to kind of mix and match them, so you are not only getting the Queen of Hearts in a photo but Don Karnage too (???:confused3 )!!!! If the one PhotoPass photographer had not directed us to the Hollywood area to see the "evil people," during the daytime, we may not have found them. My friend was bored with that area and didn't want to go back that way at first. And at night, there were many more villains out for the TOTP, of course, but then there were lines and lines of people waiting for them, so we didn't get all the photos we would have wanted. We waited in a long line for Jack Sparrow (I am glad we did now!) and then we hopped into the line to get a picture of Jessie from Toy Story with the Green Army Men. I was not that thrilled with her, but I wanted something with someone from a Toy Story movie - or even just a Pixar film, at that point (since we had just missed Sully earlier in the day)! So, as we stood in the line for her picture, Woody came out and Jessie left! The CM who was coordinating the whole thing had to make an announcement to everybody that "Woody will now be joining us for pictures," in case any diehard Jessie fans wanted to get out of the line, I suppose! However, everyone was much happier to have Woody, I think, and we cheered! So that was a happy accident!

I think a really great photo would be to have Woody and Buzz together. I bet they did that in the old days, when Toy Story had first come out, but now Woody's and Buzz's heads are too big (Woody's is, literally and figuratively!!!:rotfl: ) to be in the same picture together! :lmao:

Wow, I can't believe they had those villlians out during the day, that is even more exciting. I really hope they continue that next year and that my luck is as good as yours and I run into Don Karnage, that would make the trip!!! Yeah!!! Halloween 09 hurry up and get here!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Okay, I couldn't resist-here are a few more from last year. 2008 to follow soon

1901DCADanielleEars20077x5_1901.jpg

This year they didn't want to take this shot. I did take one with my own camera and I can add in some of the enhancements once I get my CD.

10554ofusCharliesAngels20075x7editt.jpg

This one's from MGM (now DHS) at WDW but you could still do it at DCA. See, we're Charlie's Angels. :rotfl2:

996DanielleandIscared4x6.jpg

Another at WDW-AK but this was definitely cheesy!

DanielleandDarth.jpg

This is DD fighting Darth in May at DL the 2nd day they did the shot. (not on CD but I scanned the pix) Now they've relocated the shot to the entrance to TL.

Can't wait to see your photos from this year, you always get the cutest shots!!! Hope you get your CD soon!!!:goodvibes

Wow, I can't believe they had those villlians out during the day, that is even more exciting. I really hope they continue that next year and that my luck is as good as yours and I run into Don Karnage, that would make the trip!!! Yeah!!! Halloween 09 hurry up and get here!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

If anything, they will probably have those same villains and more next year. I didn't see Jafar anywhere but I am sure he was around with Cruella and Maleficent somewhere at night during the TOTP. The Wicked Stepmother and Stepsisters from Cinderella were out at night, too, and they are quite rare!

I am sure you will have great luck next year!:goodvibes

Here are some of my more chessey ones!!! These are from March!!!:goodvibes

[/I]
image230.jpg

image220.jpg

image171.jpg

image173.jpg

image027.jpg

AND, The Cheesiest

image074.jpg

Here are some of my more chessey ones!!! These are from March!!!:goodvibes

[/I]
image230.jpg

image220.jpg

image171.jpg

image173.jpg

image027.jpg

AND, The Cheesiest

image074.jpg

Great pictures!!!!:yay: That very last photo is the only one I have seen of its kind! I have not seen nor heard of anyone else with that picture but you, so I think you got something rare!! I would love that one - cheesy or not! I am a big goofball and like to act silly for the camera anyway, so a bird on my head would be perfect!

Also, you have the Haunted Mansion Ghosts, which were not available when we went in October, AND you got Captain Hook, which I was not able to get (though I really wanted one of those 'duel' shots)! You got some great ones!!! I am so glad you posted them!:goodvibes

Slightly OT: i LOVE these Photopass pix!

It appears that DL might have some different images added than what I've seen on WDW Photopass pix. Does anyone know if that is true?

I will be at DL in January and have an opportunity to take part in a Photopass share in January. I'm the only one in the group going to DL; the others are going to WDW. Would I miss out on images added to my pix?

Thanks!
Marylee pixiedust:

Can't wait to see your photos from this year, you always get the cutest shots!!! Hope you get your CD soon!!!:goodvibes

Sherry E said:
Great pictures!!!! That very last photo is the only one I have seen of its kind! I have not seen nor heard of anyone else with that picture but you, so I think you got something rare!! I would love that one - cheesy or not! I am a big goofball and like to act silly for the camera anyway, so a bird on my head would be perfect!

Also, you have the Haunted Mansion Ghosts, which were not available when we went in October, AND you got Captain Hook, which I was not able to get (though I really wanted one of those 'duel' shots)! You got some great ones!!! I am so glad you posted them!

I was able to get the ghosts in May and I've been told they are now taking them again. I will try to find out on Friday, the 21st as we are going, as an extended family, to see my nephew perform, for the 1st time, in the Christmas parade! :cloud9: He's one of Santa's reindeer. :santa:

As far as the seagulls pix go, they don't take it anymore. Maybe if enough people ask for it to be brought back :tink:

Slightly OT: i LOVE these Photopass pix!

It appears that DL might have some different images added than what I've seen on WDW Photopass pix. Does anyone know if that is true?

I will be at DL in January and have an opportunity to take part in a Photopass share in January. I'm the only one in the group going to DL; the others are going to WDW. Would I miss out on images added to my pix?

Thanks!
Marylee pixiedust:

I think they are mostly all the same now. DLR has almost all the same ones as WDW does now. I've gotten Tink, Stitch, Soarin', Hook, Darth, Mickey, Minnie, and the Ghosts (I think that's all) at DLR. I've actually gotten more at DLR since we spend more time at DL than at MK.

One of the ones you won't get at DLR is Simba. Too bad, as he's really cute. :simba:

Great pictures!!!!:yay: That very last photo is the only one I have seen of its kind! I have not seen nor heard of anyone else with that picture but you, so I think you got something rare!! I would love that one - cheesy or not! I am a big goofball and like to act silly for the camera anyway, so a bird on my head would be perfect!

Also, you have the Haunted Mansion Ghosts, which were not available when we went in October, AND you got Captain Hook, which I was not able to get (though I really wanted one of those 'duel' shots)! You got some great ones!!! I am so glad you posted them!:goodvibes

Thanks so much!!! I was very lucky in March, I had been reading up on the different ones they offered and was lucky enough to see most of them all in one day, it was sweet. That one with the bird on my head was over by Nemo, I think it was something new they were starting but then it never worked out. The other shot they were doing, put you like inside a submarine, I have a few of those and will try and post them after work tonight. I am still a huge character lover, that is what I do, so really hoping for the best of luck next Halloween, and hoping I can save enough to do the trip. I think I spend most of my trip looking for characters and photopass photographers, but hey, that is what I enjoy. Oh and eating too!!!:rotfl:

Not only are the pictures of the little ones adorable, BUT a GREAT picture of the Castle in its glorious holiday splendor!:wizard: Is that from last year or when was it taken?

Not only are the pictures of the little ones adorable, BUT a GREAT picture of the Castle in its glorious holiday splendor!:wizard: Is that from last year or when was it taken?

Thankyou very much and yes it was last year. How I wish we could go this year and see the decorations agian. :sad1:

Here are two shots of the other Nemo pose they were doing in March, I don't think they worked out real well. They are kind of cheesey, but fun.

image083.jpg

image081.jpg

These are some from random trips ! Some of them I got from my camera that I had given to the photopass people :)

l_be463674a3cf75b90c6e3078c07fe2f5.jpg

l_4222bc7b632c9628bcd28f0ecfc52fb1.jpg

l_32ca2d7f5dc1c02546f051597251cf1f.jpg

ummm.jpg

yeah.jpg

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

Here are two shots of the other Nemo pose they were doing in March, I don't think they worked out real well. They are kind of cheesey, but fun.

image083.jpg

image081.jpg

Those are hilarious! You definitely have some good ones that not everyone else has! I wish they were still offering the Nemo PhotoPass options just because it is something a little unique, a little more colorful and playful, but, alas, those PhotoPass options are gone. And the Haunted Mansion ghosts come and go. Sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't!

I am kind of hoping that we will begin to hear back from people, as they start visiting DLR over this holiday season, about new, limited edition PhotoPass effects/poses just for the holidays (other than just Santa). So far, there is no word of such a thing, but it is still early yet! It appears that the Santa's Beach Blast PhotoPass set-up in DCA is not there this year, so I only know of Santa in the GCH and in DL at the Reindeer Round-up. As far as any other holiday PhotoPass locations, we have to wait and see!

Those are hilarious! You definitely have some good ones that not everyone else has! I wish they were still offering the Nemo PhotoPass options just because it is something a little unique, a little more colorful and playful, but, alas, those PhotoPass options are gone. And the Haunted Mansion ghosts come and go. Sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't!

I am kind of hoping that we will begin to hear back from people, as they start visiting DLR over this holiday season, about new, limited edition PhotoPass effects/poses just for the holidays (other than just Santa). So far, there is no word of such a thing, but it is still early yet! It appears that the Santa's Beach Blast PhotoPass set-up in DCA is not there this year, so I only know of Santa in the GCH and in DL at the Reindeer Round-up. As far as any other holiday PhotoPass locations, we have to wait and see!

I wonder, do you think those will be available the last weekend of the decorations ?

Thank You!!! I am hoping that we hear back from people too as they are visiting during the Christmas season, I was kind of torn as to what time of year to go next year, Halloween or Christmas, but I think Halloween is winning out. I really need to find all those villians. I am still so shocked you saw them during the day. I can't wait!!! Hoping the trick or treat party next year is even bigger. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter