• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Sharing: Olympus, 4:3, Micro 4:3

Welcome, hamellr! Nice to see another Oly user. I've tried out the other brands too, but I really like the Olympus offerings much better.

I used to work for a stop-motion movie company. The primary camera system was a Red, with Nikon and Canon for the secondary stages. While all were decent, I loved coming home to my Olympus.

On the other hand, I had access to some really nice and fast lenses there!

Grave yard in Golden, Oregon

Graveyard.jpg

630_1020400t.jpg

Norfolk Southern's "newest" locomotive draws a crowd wherever she goes. 630 is a 108 year old Consolidation, just back from a 10 year restoration and is currently touring the Southeast.

630_1020492.jpg

andie_1040669.jpg

Panasonic G3, Pana/Leica 25 @ f/2

These are the good times for micro 4/3! Panasonic's GH3 was just tested at 71 by DXOMark; a new G and GX are due soon (hopefully with the GH3 sensor); Olympus has new models coming soon; their 75 mm is an excellent lens...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter