• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers

Wow, I had no idea that the Sparkle Skirt was a sub-requirement for the cupcake-girls! You will be happy to know, literally, tonight I purchased my first one...

For what, you ask? Well, for my costume for the PHM. I can't believe I just copped to having a costume already for a race a year away!

So glad I bought so I can still be 'cool' and be allowed to share a cupcake with your girls. The person who decided we should get them swears by them..so I trust her... and am looking forward to my first sparkle!!! :)

Wow, I had no idea that the Sparkle Skirt was a sub-requirement for the cupcake-girls! You will be happy to know, literally, tonight I purchased my first one...

For what, you ask? Well, for my costume for the PHM. I can't believe I just copped to having a costume already for a race a year away!

So glad I bought so I can still be 'cool' and be allowed to share a cupcake with your girls. The person who decided we should get them swears by them..so I trust her... and am looking forward to my first sparkle!!! :)

OH NO ONE CAN SAY I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST SPARKLESKIRT WITHOUT REVEALING WHICH ON...you don' t have to tell us your character! So if you are already putting your costume together you are way over 100% in....YAY!

Betsy gave me my first sparkleskirt to encourage me to not give up on running...Black Diamond which I wore for the ToT. Now I own 3...and hope in the next few months to add a few more (using them as incentives as I reach each 10 pound mark...as of today I am 5 pounds from 20 pounds and that means 5 more pounds until Black Silk).

After getting black diamond, I realized there was no way that I could wait 6 weeks to wear my skirt so I bought Urban Camo (Shhh right now she is my favorite for a Susan B Kommen Race) and Dress Me Up Blue (for my MNSSHP party costume, minus the loops and ribbon).

They are amazing skirts...and those pockets underneath the skirt are the best. You would be :eek: to know how much they hold. I hate things on my arms and around my waist...those pockets held my phone, a small camera, battery charger and lots of Salted Caramel Goo Shots and refueling beans during the ToT...never did they ride up, chaff or did I feel weighed down.

Betsy has an addiction to SparkleSkirts...not sure exactly how many she has...I lost count :rotfl2:

Phew, you aren't going to kick me out of the group due to my lack of WDW cupcake experience ;)

I do want to try the cupcake with the grey stuff. I am excited to see all of your cupcake posts now!

I could totally go for some O'hana bread pudding right about now :cloud9:

OH...and your other post about possibly another 10K in Sept/Oct, I know there is a HITS running festival in OKC in Oct, on the 12th (Sunday). They offer a 10K. I am considering doing the 10K (1pm) or half marathon (7am)there. Those are affordable & chip timed. If you come up for that one, I would be willing to do the 10K with you, I might still do the half that morning too though. Anyways, it is just an option for you to think about in case you want it.

Cupcakes are Ohana...and in this group NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND...or kicked out of the group.

Cupcakes are people that don't take themselves too serious and don't have to be anal, second guess everything, or know it all...AND MOST OF ALL THEY HAVE PICTURES THAT THEY SHARE OF THEIR TIME TOGETHER! So be prepared!

Did I say Ohana...I could go for that entire meal right now! We have to plan an Ohana dinner for all of us.

That race sounds perfect for what we need. And it is late enough that training will be in full swing since we may have a marathon the next month! OKC is not far at all for me...and maybe Amy would want to come down from Dewey and join us for it!

This morning reading through the TR & PTR I find my keyboard in a pool for drool. Someone mentioned there was a recipe for the grey stuff...so of course I had to look it up and find it myself...here is the recipe compliments of The Disney Diner (http://www.thedisneydiner.com) and they have lots other recipes for Disney Treats

"The Grey Stuff" Recipe

Ingredients:

1 (3.4 ounce) pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 1/2 cups Whole (or 2%) Milk
15 Oreos (regular, not double-stuffed)
1 (8 ounce) tub Whipped Topping
3 tablespoons Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
Edible Pearl Sprinkles

Directions:
Mix entire contents of vanilla pudding mix and milk in a large bowl with a whisk. Set in fridge to chill 5 - 10 minutes.

Place Oreos in food processor and blend until they are fine crumbs (no large chunks). If you don't have a food processor, you can place them into a gallon-size freezer bag and smash using a rolling pin. This will take a bit of time, since you'll want to get rid of all large pieces.

Take the pudding from the fridge and mix in the crushed Oreos. The mixture will be dark gray/black. Now, fold in the tub of whipped topping. It now is a lighter color but not quite gray. Finally, mix in the chocolate pudding mix and stir well. You should now have "the grey stuff"! Place back in fridge to chill for at least one hour before serving.

To serve, spoon into a cake decorating bag fitted with a star tip (Wilton 1M) and swirl a dollop onto a dish. Top with a few edible pearl sprinkles. Voila! You're done!

This morning reading through the TR & PTR I find my keyboard in a pool for drool. Someone mentioned there was a recipe for the grey stuff...so of course I had to look it up and find it myself...here is the recipe compliments of The Disney Diner (http://www.thedisneydiner.com) and they have lots other recipes for Disney Treats

http://s127.photobucket.com/user/momabaarjo/media/momabaarjo078/IMG_0199_zpsfa2c3d8d.jpg.html

"The Grey Stuff" Recipe

Ingredients:

Edible Pearl Sprinkles

Directions:
Mix entire contents of vanilla pudding mix and milk in a large bowl with a whisk. Set in fridge to chill 5 - 10 minutes.

Place Oreos in food processor and blend until they are fine crumbs (no large chunks). If you don't have a food processor, you can place them into a gallon-size freezer bag and smash using a rolling pin. This will take a bit of time, since you'll want to get rid of all large pieces.

Take the pudding from the fridge and mix in the crushed Oreos. The mixture will be dark gray/black. Now, fold in the tub of whipped topping. It now is a lighter color but not quite gray. Finally, mix in the chocolate pudding mix and stir well. You should now have "the grey stuff"! Place back in fridge to chill for at least one hour before serving.

To serve, spoon into a cake decorating bag fitted with a star tip (Wilton 1M) and swirl a dollop onto a dish. Top with a few edible pearl sprinkles. Voila! You're done!

Coming back to comment on everything later, but just saw this... Tammie and anyone else that tried it- do you think it would taste good between cake layers too? Or just plain? Well I guess a cupcake is kinda like a cake, probably wouldn't be a good icing though with Oreos? Just curious we have a party coming up and I'm doing the cake!

They serve the grey stuff at dinner plain...and yes it would be great between cake layers and it worked great as a frosting on my cupcake.

OH NO ONE CAN SAY I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST SPARKLESKIRT WITHOUT REVEALING WHICH ON...you don' t have to tell us your character! So if you are already putting your costume together you are way over 100% in....YAY!

Betsy gave me my first sparkleskirt to encourage me to not give up on running...Black Diamond which I wore for the ToT. Now I own 3...and hope in the next few months to add a few more (using them as incentives as I reach each 10 pound mark...as of today I am 5 pounds from 20 pounds and that means 5 more pounds until Black Silk).

After getting black diamond, I realized there was no way that I could wait 6 weeks to wear my skirt so I bought Urban Camo (Shhh right now she is my favorite for a Susan B Kommen Race) and Dress Me Up Blue (for my MNSSHP party costume, minus the loops and ribbon).

They are amazing skirts...and those pockets underneath the skirt are the best. You would be :eek: to know how much they hold. I hate things on my arms and around my waist...those pockets held my phone, a small camera, battery charger and lots of Salted Caramel Goo Shots and refueling beans during the ToT...never did they ride up, chaff or did I feel weighed down.

Betsy has an addiction to SparkleSkirts...not sure exactly how many she has...I lost count :rotfl2:

I got Dress Me Up Red as my first skirt. So yhea, I'm in 100%.

Karen told me once I sparkle, I'll never go back. :)

I don't like things around waist either- so for Wine and Dine I got capri's with a pocket in the back and then my waterbottle holder thing had a small pocket.

My worry is chafe- I almost always run in capri's because any shorts I found chafe badly- Karen swore these won't.. so if that's true. YHEA!

I got Dress Me Up Red as my first skirt. So yhea, I'm in 100%. Karen told me once I sparkle, I'll never go back. :) I don't like things around waist either- so for Wine and Dine I got capri's with a pocket in the back and then my waterbottle holder thing had a small pocket. My worry is chafe- I almost always run in capri's because any shorts I found chafe badly- Karen swore these won't.. so if that's true. YHEA!

I love my dress me up blue...although I call her dress me down blue...since I did no ribbon or loops.

Have had NO chaffing or riding up issues! Karen is right you will never go back!

I sure hope you are going to wear her a few times before phm...I don't think I could wait..

Shush, you aren't suppose to know how many I have. :rotfl2: Let's see Mud Pie, Black Silk, Urban Camo, Blue Frost, Pink-a-Boo, Peek-a-minnie, thunder goddess, mouse in the mix (hiker length), Red Mini Tech, a custom group one, oh Everest, Tiara Blue, Black Diamond, Dress Me Up Red (with the loops :thumbsup2), then violetta and oval track lights. I think that's all of my babies. And what's worse is I got my first one last year! See the addiction that is sparkle skirts. LOL :lmao: In Tammie calculations, pretty soon I'm going to weigh negative weight. :rotfl2:

Shush, you aren't suppose to know how many I have. :rotfl2: Let's see Mud Pie, Black Silk, Urban Camo, Blue Frost, Pink-a-Boo, Peek-a-minnie, thunder goddess, mouse in the mix (hiker length), Red Mini Tech, a custom group one, oh Everest, Tiara Blue, Black Diamond, Dress Me Up Red (with the loops :thumbsup2), then violetta and oval track lights. I think that's all of my babies. And what's worse is I got my first one last year! See the addiction that is sparkle skirts. LOL :lmao: In Tammie calculations, pretty soon I'm going to weigh negative weight. :rotfl2:

Hi my name is Betsy and I am a SparkleSkirt Addict!

Cupcakes are Ohana...and in this group NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND...or kicked out of the group.

Cupcakes are people that don't take themselves too serious and don't have to be anal, second guess everything, or know it all...AND MOST OF ALL THEY HAVE PICTURES THAT THEY SHARE OF THEIR TIME TOGETHER! So be prepared!

Did I say Ohana...I could go for that entire meal right now! We have to plan an Ohana dinner for all of us.

With all these food plans, I really do not think there will be time for running. :rotfl2:

Ooooh, group scrapbook!!! Now that's an awesome idea. :)

"The Grey Stuff" Recipe

Ingredients:

Edible Pearl Sprinkles

Directions:

Have I told you lately, that I love you? (in my best Rod Stewart voice?)

Getting the ingredients tomorrow grocery shopping to make this for Sunday night dessert!!!

Holy cow.. you do have the market cornered!!!! So with the races you have done & the skirts you have- what have you dressed up as? I still need to come up with 3 more costumes. I have the Enchanted 10K one done (that's the DMUR (I was informed that to be a true sparkle girl I needed to use the initials!!!). But I need PHM 1/2, Haunted Trails 5K & Tot 10 mile outfit. Thinking maybe pirate for ToT because I MIGHT get my husband to coordinate on that and he's running with me. But that's a gigantic IF right now!!

That race sounds perfect for what we need. And it is late enough that training will be in full swing since we may have a marathon the next month! OKC is not far at all for me...and maybe Amy would want to come down from Dewey and join us for it!

O'hana dinner for all of us is a must!

Glad to hear you feel the HITS race in Oct might be a good fit. I will be in the final stretches of marathon training, so I think I will do the half that morning and 10K in the afternoon. That would be awesome if Amy could come do the race with us.

Mmmm...the grey stuff really does sound delicious! Anything with Oreo is a friend of mine ;) Oh, and I never have been to BOG...

Heather & I were talking briefly on FB today about fueling needs during training runs/races & I told her I would put together a post here with what works for me. I know we have some new runners who might also find this helpful. Fueling pre/during/post run is a very personal thing. What works for one person may not work for someone else. Much of fueling is unfortunately found out by trial & error.

There are many different fuels...gels, bars, beans, chews, etc, etc. I personally do not like the gels (too thick for me & make me gag) or beans (don't work at all). I have found that I do best with chews & bars as well as pretzels. How & when do I use them all??

I typically run in the morning, so my pre-run fuel will reflect that.

Pre-run fuel - 1 packet of maple & brown sugar oatmeal. 1 large glass of water. On race days I will add a handful of raisins to my oatmeal. I bring my own oatmeal packets with me when I travel, as well as raisins.
*On race days I will also have a banana before arriving to the race.
*On race days I will have 1/2 of a Honey Stinger peanut butter & honey (with chocolate coated bottom) energy bar just before the start of the race.

Fuel during run - For anything less than 10 miles I don't fuel during the run. For mileage over 10, I typically start fueling about 5 miles in. I prefer Honey Stinger organic chews in Cherry Blossom flavor. I put them in my own snack size bag & will have 3-4 chews every 2 miles or so (with a sip of water). I also carry mini pretzels or stick pretzels in a snack size bag & have a few of those if I feel I need a little more "oomph".
*On race days I will eat the other 1/2 of the Honey Stinger peanut butter & honey energy bar around 10 miles in.
* For my hydration during runs I bring water (anything over say 5 mi) & warm months I will use a hydration drink (GPS Hydration) instead of water.
* On race days I will mix GPS Hydration (a better for you PowerAde type of drink) & GPS E2 (a better for you sport energy drink).

Post run fuel - After training runs & races I use a recovery drink (GPS Recovery Formula) to refuel & help with muscle soreness, recovery...etc. I also try & eat a small meal (fruit, peanut butter sandwich, Greek Yogurt...etc) within 30 min, then a larger meal within a few hours, typically involving protein.

Before long races I typically will have pasta with a protein the night before.

I have friends who prefer to use Gels (I have tried GU & Clif), but as I mentioned I don't like the way those sit with my stomach (even with drinking sips of water). I have not had any luck with the energy beans. I also have not had any luck with Energy Bits, although many people swear by them. My husband loves the Clif shot blocks & Clif gels.

Some people use easy to find items like Fig Newtons & Gummy Bears for their fuel.

Hydration drinks...I have tried Nuun & honestly don't care for it. I prefer my GPS drink. During races I will alternate between Gatorade (or PowerAde) & water at each stop. During PHM I was doing both at each stop because it was so humid. I also carry my own handheld bottle during races with a mixture of GPS Hydration & E2 that I can drink in between water stops if needed (this was my lifesaver during PHM!!)

I realize this was a long (& somewhat boring) post, but it is important even in this early stage of training to start coming up with a fueling plan that works for you. Once you find something that works, don't stray from it. I'm sure all of us will end up with slightly different methods (or even very different) of fueling. Do what works best for you.

Happy training...happy fueling...happy running!

Heather, you can also check out Diet Diva Tara's nutrition info on the Run Disney website. She is RD's official nutritionist.

You can find the direct link here
http://www.rundisney.com/training/nutrition/nutrition-tips/

She offers tips on fueling before morning & evening runs, as well as during your run. Also info on hydration & recovery nutrition.

Here is also a link from Runner's World online, what & how much to eat pre-race http://m.runnersworld.com/nutrition-runners/perfecting-your-prerace-food-strategy

Those might give you some ideas for fueling also :thumbsup2

You sign up online not over the phone. DVC, Disney Visa, and AP holder usually get to sign up a week earlier.
Thank you!

July 15 is the general registration date. AP can register approx. a week early...I think DVC & Disney Visa too, but not 100% on that. They have a certain amount of spots they allow for early registration.

Do you know if the Visa card holder has to be the one signing up? My mother in law has one, but I will be signing up....

I can guarantee that GSC will fill quickly. I would count on GSC being at capacity within a few hours of general registration opening. 10K on its own will fill quickly & I wouldn't be surprised if the half marathon filled within a few days. Seems like more & more people are jumping on the Run Disney races in the last year or so. The 5K & kids races will take a bit more time to fill. Race retreat & ChEAR squad will also take a while to fill, as will breakfast in the park & Pasta in the park. If you want GSC, 1/2 marathon or 10K I would recommend signing up the first day...and early. Registration opens at 12pm EST.

If this is the case then I will just wait until general registration is open! I want to do the GSC and sign my kids up for the kid races in their age group! So I plan on doing all of that at once! Thank you for this information!

You don't have to worry about submitting a time when you sign up, you can always email Run Disney (Trackshack) later & provide the info for them to verify.

:cool1:
They serve the grey stuff at dinner plain...and yes it would be great between cake layers and it worked great as a frosting on my cupcake.

Sounds yummy! I am going to email my sister in law the recipe to see if she agrees... it is for her husband!

Heather & I were talking briefly on FB today about fueling needs during training runs/races & I told her I would put together a post here with what works for me. I know we have some new runners who might also find this helpful. Fueling pre/during/post run is a very personal thing. What works for one person may not work for someone else. Much of fueling is unfortunately found out by trial & error.

There are many different fuels...gels, bars, beans, chews, etc, etc. I personally do not like the gels (too thick for me & make me gag) or beans (don't work at all). I have found that I do best with chews & bars as well as pretzels. How & when do I use them all??

I typically run in the morning, so my pre-run fuel will reflect that.

Pre-run fuel - 1 packet of maple & brown sugar oatmeal. 1 large glass of water. On race days I will add a handful of raisins to my oatmeal. I bring my own oatmeal packets with me when I travel, as well as raisins.
*On race days I will also have a banana before arriving to the race.
*On race days I will have 1/2 of a Honey Stinger peanut butter & honey (with chocolate coated bottom) energy bar just before the start of the race.

Fuel during run - For anything less than 10 miles I don't fuel during the run. For mileage over 10, I typically start fueling about 5 miles in. I prefer Honey Stinger organic chews in Cherry Blossom flavor. I put them in my own snack size bag & will have 3-4 chews every 2 miles or so (with a sip of water). I also carry mini pretzels or stick pretzels in a snack size bag & have a few of those if I feel I need a little more "oomph".
*On race days I will eat the other 1/2 of the Honey Stinger peanut butter & honey energy bar around 10 miles in.
* For my hydration during runs I bring water (anything over say 5 mi) & warm months I will use a hydration drink (GPS Hydration) instead of water.
* On race days I will mix GPS Hydration (a better for you PowerAde type of drink) & GPS E2 (a better for you sport energy drink).

Post run fuel - After training runs & races I use a recovery drink (GPS Recovery Formula) to refuel & help with muscle soreness, recovery...etc. I also try & eat a small meal (fruit, peanut butter sandwich, Greek Yogurt...etc) within 30 min, then a larger meal within a few hours, typically involving protein.

Before long races I typically will have pasta with a protein the night before.

I have friends who prefer to use Gels (I have tried GU & Clif), but as I mentioned I don't like the way those sit with my stomach (even with drinking sips of water). I have not had any luck with the energy beans. I also have not had any luck with Energy Bits, although many people swear by them. My husband loves the Clif shot blocks & Clif gels.

Some people use easy to find items like Fig Newtons & Gummy Bears for their fuel.

Hydration drinks...I have tried Nuun & honestly don't care for it. I prefer my GPS drink. During races I will alternate between Gatorade (or PowerAde) & water at each stop. During PHM I was doing both at each stop because it was so humid. I also carry my own handheld bottle during races with a mixture of GPS Hydration & E2 that I can drink in between water stops if needed (this was my lifesaver during PHM!!)

I realize this was a long (& somewhat boring) post, but it is important even in this early stage of training to start coming up with a fueling plan that works for you. Once you find something that works, don't stray from it. I'm sure all of us will end up with slightly different methods (or even very different) of fueling. Do what works best for you.

Happy training...happy fueling...happy running!
Sorry for all of the questions, last time I started running I just ran, that was it! It was very hard, I was doing the C25k and when I started getting sick I just gave up and then I was pregnant!
Thank you so much for this!!!! But what is GSC- is that the gaterade, the new one with different levels? i don't find this boring, I am very thankful. I didn't even think of it until I saw on another thread someone mentioned it! I am curious though and this sounds silly, but how do you eat while running? I am not very coordinated... :rotfl2:

Heather, you can also check out Diet Diva Tara's nutrition info on the Run Disney website. She is RD's official nutritionist.

You can find the direct link here
http://www.rundisney.com/training/nutrition/nutrition-tips/

She offers tips on fueling before morning & evening runs, as well as during your run. Also info on hydration & recovery nutrition.

Here is also a link from Runner's World online, what & how much to eat pre-race http://m.runnersworld.com/nutrition-runners/perfecting-your-prerace-food-strategy

Those might give you some ideas for fueling also :thumbsup2

Thank you again! Yes I am going to read up on these tomorrow since it's late now. I am not sure when I will get to run, I want to be able to run by myself sometimes, but that is going to require me getting up very early or running in the dark and sometimes my husband gets home long enough to eat supper with us and then has to take off for an ambulance call or something! I do have a very nice jogging stroller though so I do plan on using that until maybe I can get into the habit of getting up early to run! Then again I also have to go around the babies schedule and my son's morning routine! Lots of work, but I am ready :hyper: can't wait for the okay! I now know how my 4 moth old feels! She wants to go so badly, but she can't crawl or walk yet so she's stuck just doing a jumping motion or squirmy thing!

Not that anyone has to follow along, but I did start a PTR for my family portion of my trip and some of my race stuff since I don't know how to link it on here... So I am going to use this one for the girls part!
And it's not letting me edit my post about me so here are the pictures of my little prince and princess like Tammie mentioned I do!

This is Damien, he is 9 now, but will be 10 when we go! He is just a ball of fun and energy!

This is Madeline, otherwise known as "Maddie Pie" because you just want to eat those cheeks! She is very opposite Damien- she is calm and pretty go with the flow type of girl! Always pretty happy! She will be 15 months on the trip!

With all these food plans, I really do not think there will be time for running. :rotfl2:

Food is one of the best parts of WDW...and the one time I really allow myself to enjoy without working about all the numbers.

Ooooh, group scrapbook!!! Now that's an awesome idea. :)

HMMMMM...and interesting!

Have I told you lately, that I love you? (in my best Rod Stewart voice?)

Getting the ingredients tomorrow grocery shopping to make this for Sunday night dessert!!!

I can't wait to here how it turns out. Right now I am working so hard on my diet that it is a BIG NO NO...I am hoping that by April 1 (or sooner) I will hit my 20 pound mark and Black Linen SparkleShirt Will be mine

Holy cow.. you do have the market cornered!!!! So with the races you have done & the skirts you have- what have you dressed up as? I still need to come up with 3 more costumes. I have the Enchanted 10K one done (that's the DMUR (I was informed that to be a true sparkle girl I needed to use the initials!!!). But I need PHM 1/2, Haunted Trails 5K & Tot 10 mile outfit. Thinking maybe pirate for ToT because I MIGHT get my husband to coordinate on that and he's running with me. But that's a gigantic IF right now!!

I have been looking through costumes too...thanks for getting that started! :rotfl2:I already had my PHM one picked out before this TR even started! While I love Disney Princess movies I am not a fan of ever dressing up as one...broke myself of that last fall! And Debra wants to run 5K too...so I need to think about that...

O'hana dinner for all of us is a must!

Glad to hear you feel the HITS race in Oct might be a good fit. I will be in the final stretches of marathon training, so I think I will do the half that morning and 10K in the afternoon. That would be awesome if Amy could come do the race with us.

Mmmm...the grey stuff really does sound delicious! Anything with Oreo is a friend of mine ;) Oh, and I never have been to BOG...

I had always loved the idea of a group dinner at Ohana! Because I truly feel like you all are my Disney Family and my cupcake gals!

We will have to fix the BOG situation...

Ok that's it, Ladies! I have now spent most of an hour shopping sparkle skirts. I am about to buy one. I think I'll start with Black Silk so my neighbors won't think I'm crazy girl out there running the neighborhood. I can see how this could become an addiction.

Hey Tammie! (and other cupcakes!) :wave2:

I thought I should get myself over here and introduce myself since I'm Nicole's (Tinker326) roomie for the GSC 2015 and we are READY FOR A CUPCAKE CRAWL!!!!! :cool1:

I'm not positive I'm a cupcake runner, I LOVE running, but running does not love my body. I'm always injured, it seems. I love cupcakes though (and alcohol, don't judge!) and running allows me to enjoy those two things at Disney. ;)

I just ran my first half, the PHM, 2 weeks ago! It was amazing and painful, I had a knee injury. I did it though and as the pain faded, I knew I wanted to do the GSC next year...hopefully with no pain!

Subbing so I can follow along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter