PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers

Thanks for being my friend! It is always nice to know that you, Amy and Betsy have my back! You cupcakes are the best! Whenever I need any of you...you are there!

Betsy hates when I am queen Elsa...she wants me going back to Queen Elinor!

Sounds like Ab has some great choices picked out for colleges!! I think the Blue Bell race is perfect. You had me at all you can eat Blue Bell! Maybe I should go...it's not that far of a drive ;) What time goal do you have in mind for the 5K? Prom dress shopping? Oh goodness, I am not looking forward to that day. And Bo would go nuts shopping with Harper & I :scared: We already talked about 10K's on FB earlier, but I am down for whatever. Surely we can find something in the coming months when race calendars are updated more. That is the tough thing about living in the south, not a lot of race choices during those hot, hot summer months. We will find something :thumbsup2 I still find myself checking prior race results before I commit to races also. Last year I didn't register for several races because I knew my finishing time would be near the end. I have a long way to go to reach my ultimate goal of a 2:15 half marathon time.

Expensive choices! Lol

I am really leaning blue bell. I am wanting under 40 minutes! A consistent 13 mm! Hmmm maybe you should tag along!

Trust me not looking forward to prom dress shopping with a petite girl...she is 4 ft 11 and weighs less than 95 pounds! And has a very athletic body! Ugh...may need to drink!

I am glad I am not the only one that looks at past times! We will find a race...but I have a feeling you will be so far ahead you...just as long as we celebrate the finish line! My goal for half is under 2:30...I have a long way to go! 14 mm!!!!

Just checking in Tammie to let you know I'm following along, in the depth of tax season. If you get to Austin, you'll have to let me know. We need to meet for something - coffee, lunch, drinks? I would consider the Brenham thing but it's 2+hours from here and if it's an 8am race..well....I am no morning person. You ladies are sure inspirational to me. Girls who have never been runners and are now running multiple distance races over a year - I bow to you!

I know you are busy!

I totally forgot you were in Austin! That would be great to meet up!

I am so not inspirational...just crazy!

Thanks for being my friend! It is always nice to know that you, Amy and Betsy have my back! You cupcakes are the best! Whenever I need any of you...you are there!

Betsy hates when I am queen Elsa...she wants me going back to Queen Elinor!

Yeah, I like when you are your happy self as well!

DISNEY CUPCAKE DREAMING

I have been trying to think of ways to pass the next 50 weeks or so that does not involve training, which got me thinking. Since I am planning to celebrate completing the GSC (and maybe the 5K if Debra has her way) as well refueling my very tired body with a cupcake crawl I need to research (although I would much rather research be the tasting instead of drooling all over my computer screen) and map out a plan of attack, errr celebration.

I am going to spend the next 50 weeks showcasing a Disney Cupcake a week! Including the 6 that I have already had…yes that’s right I have only had 6 cupcakes (unless you want to count the standard white cupcake they give for birthday celebrations) but I plan to fix that small number next February.

INDEX

Magic Kingdom
Masters from BOG (Recipe for the Grey Stuff)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcake from Mainstreet Bakery (err Starbucks)

Caramel Corn, Cotton Candy & Others from Big Top
Triple Chocolate from BOG
Strawberry Cream Cheese from BOG
Lemon Meringue from BOG

Grand Floridian
S'Mores Cupcake
German Chocolate, Pina Colada & Berry Cherry

Polynesian-Captain Cooks
Chocolate Beer Cupcake
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Minnie & Mickey Chocolate Mousee
Mango Passion Fruit, Macadamia Nut, & Lemon-Ginger Cupcakes

Contemporary - Contempo Cafe
Pineapple Rum Cream Cheese Cupcake

Animal Kingdom Lodge-Mara​
Zebra & Giraffe Cupcake (plus Zebra Zomes)

Ahhhhh... I can't wait for the cupcake countdown. I'm going to be like that crazy stalker lady behind you guys at each cupcake stop! When you turn your head, a bite will be gone out of your cupcake...

(insert evil laugh... :joker:... ok, that's not at all an evil laugh icon but what to do? They don't have one?!?!)

Ahhhhh... I can't wait for the cupcake countdown. I'm going to be like that crazy stalker lady behind you guys at each cupcake stop! When you turn your head, a bite will be gone out of your cupcake...

(insert evil laugh... :joker:... ok, that's not at all an evil laugh icon but what to do? They don't have one?!?!)

Oh my you are too funny! I had the baby sleeping next to me when I read it and I laughed so hard she jumped! What you said reminds me of my sister in law, she says she doesn't like ice cream but when I left a sundae out on time there were a few scoops missing when I returned!

Oh my you are too funny! I had the baby sleeping next to me when I read it and I laughed so hard she jumped! What you said reminds me of my sister in law, she says she doesn't like ice cream but when I left a sundae out on time there were a few scoops missing when I returned!

Yhea, I'm double that trouble because I DO like cupcakes.. so.. ya' all better keep your eyes on the cupcakes!!!

I'll just be standing there, frosting on my face saying .. "What cupcake? I didn't see any cupcakes around?" :confused3

Hi Betsy - I followed Tammi over to this thread after reading her posts on a trip report that I am working on. I was intrigued by her moniker :) and now I read your data and I think we just might be neighbors!

Nothing like the North Shore! So true about Elsa - it is snowing out AGAIN this morning but is actually the pretty, floaty type of snow that should not add up PLUS I don't have to drive into work today, so it is all good.

Hi there yourself! When I have time I'm going to have to catch up on your TR! I got through the first post today after a few hours of school work after work. :crazy2: Someone remind me again why I thought this was a good idea? I'm a little closer to the airport than you. Being that the Disney Store is a mile from my house. And now you know exactly where I live. :thumbsup2 I had to drive into work and wtched the pretty floaty snow from the warmth of my desk, until I realized I did not have lunch and had to go out. D'oh! Can't wait to get to know you better!

Tammie -

I don't think I told you this, but my parents are getting ready to fly to Austin and come back sometime before Easter. If you are in Austin when my parents are, I know my mom would love to meet "Tammie from Texas" :rotfl2: It's how she's keeping people straight. And if you were going to Austin in March, there is a Biggest Loser 5k going on. Those are the best races for being self conscious. No more ELSA!

So glad you followed me over! We are glad to have you and thank you about Ab...pretty proud of her! Intrigued by my moniker...hmmmm:scratchin PTR title or my DISname? How cool that you and Betsy might be neighbors!

DIS name. you r the mom to ab and others? :)

So from the posts after my announcement how I plan to drool the time away until PHM it looks like its time to get started on my cupcake countdown...with probably my favorite one I have had so far...

Master’s Cupcake from BOG

“Try the Grey Stuff its Delicious and if you don’t believe me ask the dishes...” But I have to agree that the Grey Stuff is delicious, just ask me (Cammy & Betsy will agree, too).

I fell in love with this cupcake for lunch before the big ToT 10-miler last October, it was my prerace celebration cupcake. You can find the Master’s cupcake at BOG along with several other cupcakes including: Strawberry Cream Cheese, Triple Chocolate, Lemon Meringue. But one who dines in the Beast’s Castle simply cannot pass up the grey stuff , a cookies and cream panna cotta that’s been whipped into a creamy dessert like frosting a top a moist chocolate cupcake decorated with little sparkly edible beads and a chocolate piece with “Be Our Guest “written in gold. Actually the grey stuff goes into the cupcake as a filling. I just wanted to dip my finger (and I probably did) into the grey stuff and lick it off my fingers. It was sinful and heavenly, just like any Beauty and the Beast fan would imagine it would be. You can beat this cupcake will be on my list for my Cupcake Celebration Crawl or maybe for good luck as a prerace celebration! HMMMM...I like that MY OWN PRE-RACE TRADITION!

OH NO SENSE IN BEING A STALKER LADY...:rotfl2: you are certainly invited to be a part...all of your cupcakes!

I know they need an evil laugh icon...I always have Ursula in my head..."POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL." Has some special meaning to me and I simply love singing that line...although I really can't sing either....

Tammie -

I don't think I told you this, but my parents are getting ready to fly to Austin and come back sometime before Easter. If you are in Austin when my parents are, I know my mom would love to meet "Tammie from Texas" :rotfl2: It's how she's keeping people straight. And if you were going to Austin in March, there is a Biggest Loser 5k going on. Those are the best races for being self conscious. No more ELSA!

I would love to meet them too...I forgot your sister is in Austin. I am going to be there the weekend before Easter.

I have thought about the biggest loser in Austin and the diva in Houston...but driving 18 hours 2 weekends in a row is not something I really want to do.

Hi there yourself! When I have time I'm going to have to catch up on your TR! I got through the first post today after a few hours of school work after work. :crazy2: Someone remind me again why I thought this was a good idea? I'm a little closer to the airport than you. Being that the Disney Store is a mile from my house. And now you know exactly where I live. :thumbsup2 I had to drive into work and wtched the pretty floaty snow from the warmth of my desk, until I realized I did not have lunch and had to go out. D'oh! Can't wait to get to know you better!

Well that pretty floaty snow did add up a bit more than I had thought!

School, and work and running and Disney - your not crazy, more like inspired. It will all be worth it and school is a good thing you are doing for your future.

I am closer to the other mall - the one without the Disney Store. : )

DIS name. you r the mom to ab and others? :)

Yes mom to ab, Aar, Jo...most people don't get the connection...I thought it was a cute connection...cause like my Queen Elinor side I am a momma bear (momabaar)...of course #3 showed up and messed up my name!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter