PF Changs

I love their chicken fried rice.

Mongolian Beef.

(Plus the already mentioned Lettuce Wraps.)

A lot of people rave about their lettuce wraps so you should try those. I didn't think they were great, but they were good. I think their vegetable lo mein is the best compared to any other Chinese restaurant I've ordered from.
Are you going with a large group? You could all order a bunch of stuff and try everything :)

I've tried few things there and keep going back to their sweet and sour chicken. It's in a light sauce and it's not too sweet and the chicken is SO tender. I've tried the Honey Chicken (it's okay) and the Mango Chicken (again okay). I decided I didn't care for their beef dishes. The beef is sort of "hyper" marinated and I found it to be too salty for me. I got the beef with broccoli and the broccoli was very good but the beef overwhelmed me. Tried some of my husband's beef dish and felt the same way about it.

My coworker tells me that the Kung Pao Shrimp is out of this world.

I did get the lettuce wraps because they seem so popular. Again, they were "fine." Maybe the place just isn't for me.:confused3

A lot of people rave about their lettuce wraps so you should try those. I didn't think they were great, but they were good. I think their vegetable lo mein is the best compared to any other Chinese restaurant I've ordered from.
Are you going with a large group? You could all order a bunch of stuff and try everything :)

Just me and my husband! But we still might get a few things to sample!

Just me and my husband! But we still might get a few things to sample!

They have a dinner for two that is $39.95 and it let's you choose two appetizers, a soup, three main dishes, and a dessert. I think you should get that.

I like the beef and broccoli with brown rice. Be warned, the wonton soup has shrimp in it. They make it without for me, as I am allergic.

I like the beef and broccoli with brown rice. Be warned, the wonton soup has shrimp in it. They make it without for me, as I am allergic.

This is a great restaurant to go to if you have allergies. It was the first time my son could ever eat Chinese food (he has nut/shellfish allergies).

The lettuce wraps have nuts in them (vegetarian ones do not).

Lettuce wraps

Chang's shrimp. Not on the menu but its like General Tso's chicken. Yummy good!
If you request. They will make it mild and not spicey.

Chengdu Spiced Lamb is what I get every time!

DH loves that, too, and also the Dali chicken. My current favorite is the Moo Shu Chicken. It's got a ton of veggies--last time the lady at the next table asked what it was and ordered it, too, because it looked so good. It's an enormous serving. I get three meals out of it. I also like the Kung Pao chicken.

Enjoy!

Eggplant and ground chicken - love it!

They'll make the Dan-Dan noodles to any spiciness.

I like trying lettuce wraps at any restaurant - theirs are good.

I tried the lettuce wraps once, because people had been raving about them, much like what is happening in this thread. I was disappointed.

I think I also got the honey chicken, which was pretty good.

In the end, it's a chain restaurant, and you probably have better, locally owned Chinese restaurants in your city or town. I'm not saying you won't like it; you probably will, but I didn't find it any better than my local place.

You can sign up for their email club, you'll get a coupon for a free lettuce wrap. It does take a day or two to receive, it's not instant.

I love the crab wontons, it's a family favorite. I usually get the mongolian beef with garlic noodles. Of course 2 or 3 items are ordered and shared at the table.

If you do like their food, but want it a bit cheaper, they own Pei Wei which is a diner of PF Changs. The menu is a bit more limited, but still just as good. You order your food before sitting down, and get your own drinks. There are servers that bring the food to your table number that they give you when you sit down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter