• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PF Changs

I can't eat spicy and my husband LOVES eating there. Plus there is one less than a mile from our house.

I get the Honey chicken stuff. It is pretty much all I can eat without dying 8 hours later.

Unquestionably - the Chilean Seabass.....So delicious. Not spicy. Flavorful. Also the most expensive item on their menu ($24.00 ish)

Lettuce Wraps, either with or without chicken. Crispy Honey Shrimp. Shanghai Noodles, we get them with a different sauce though, we get that dish but with a soy sauce based sauce, so good!! You just have to ask for them to be made that way. :) I also love their hot & sour soup, the Mongolian Beef is good, the Mu Shu Pork or Chicken is good. I love PF Chang's!

I am so bummed! My husband is not feeling well so no date tonight! Booooo. Thanks for all the suggestions hoping o go later this week!

I get lettuce wraps and crab wontons everytime.

Lettuce wraps and mandarin chicken. Yum!

Chicken lettuce wraps! I love the ginger chicken with white rice and the chicken lo mein.

My kids cannot go without getting lettuce wraps, pork fried dumplings and spring rolls. :goodvibes

Lettuce wraps and Dan Dan Noodles if you like hot food. The Dan Dan noodles are spicy!! The chicken lo mein is good, too.

Do you have a Pei Wei in your area? They are owned by PF Chang's and are a little cheaper. Some of the same stuff - including the lettuce wraps.

SandrA9810 said:
You can sign up for their email club, you'll get a coupon for a free lettuce wrap. It does take a day or two to receive, it's not instant.

I love the crab wontons, it's a family favorite. I usually get the mongolian beef with garlic noodles. Of course 2 or 3 items are ordered and shared at the table.

If you do like their food, but want it a bit cheaper, they own Pei Wei which is a diner of PF Changs. The menu is a bit more limited, but still just as good. You order your food before sitting down, and get your own drinks. There are servers that bring the food to your table number that they give you when you sit down.

Thanks for this tip! Going there next week, just went and signed up :)

When DH & I go, we get the "Dinner for Two."

For our appetizer, we get the lettuce wraps, & I get the egg drop soup for my soup.

For my entrée, I always get the Orange Peel Chicken... I love citrus flavors; plus, it's nice & spicy! It's actually the only dish where I prefer chicken to beef.

We really like the "Dinner for Two" because you get dessert, but it's not a huge dessert - just enough of something sweet after your meal.

Sometimes, we half the Banana Spring Rolls Dessert - it comes w/ this amazing coconut ice cream! It tastes like summer on a plate!

And, if you drink, the coconut lemon sour is marvelous!

Lettuce rolls and the bananna egg rolls with the pineapple ice cream for desert. :worship:

Honestly, there really isn't much on their menu that isn't overloaded with sodium and fat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter