Personalized Disney fleece throws on sale today

My order arrived late last week *11/4, I placed my order on 10/28
They're *4 fleece blankets* great ~ the embroidered name is plenty big, I read a review complaining of it being small.

I ordered on 10/29 and got my email today that my order had been shipped!!! Looking forward to seeing them :)

Just logged in to check my 2 orders and neither one has shipped yet. It's been 10 days now, i've never had an order take this long from Disney (even personalized stuff).

I also ordered mine on the 29th (it was pretty late at night though). I still haven't received any emails about it. I just called customer service and the person I talked to said it would either ship today or tomorrow. I'm hoping, we leaved in 2 weeks!

She said that it takes about 5 extra days fort the personalization otherwise it would have shipped on the 3rd?

I just tried the codes and they are not working anymore. They must have caught on to our scheme. I wish I had seen this earlier. $40 is a lot for two small fleece blankets, Disney or not. I'll keep trying....

I just tried the codes and they are not working anymore. They must have caught on to our scheme. I wish I had seen this earlier. $40 is a lot for two small fleece blankets, Disney or not. I'll keep trying....

It wasn't a scheme...they had a sale with free personalization and a % off right before Halloween. It was only for that weekend.

Just got shipping confirmation on my first order, guess I spoke too soon ;) I'm so glad it finally shipped. It's a gift for my daughters Pixie Pal and we need to get her November package shipped ASAP.

They had this same sale last year and I totally forgot to give them for Christmas. Luckily my kids are still into the same characters so I can give them this year. They are very nice.

I just noticed this thread~ I ordered these too on the 29th, but had to call so I could pay with 2 gift cards (bonus cards from the SAMs promotion) & I got our blankets last Friday.

Wonder if doing it over the phone is why I got them quicker? Fastest I've ever gotten anything from Disney Store.

I got Minnie & Ariel personalized for my nieces for Christmas.

I ordered on 10/30, and I have not received any shipping notice yet. My order is still active though. I'm not worried yet because I don't need them until Christmas.

I ordered mine on 10/29 and received an e-mail message yesterday that my order has shipped. I am now tracking it and the package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

I hope I get my shipping confirmation soon. I ordered on 10/30 or 10/29 and haven't gotten a shipping confirmation.

I got my shipping confirmation this morning. I ordered on the 29th, in the evening.

Got mine today!! They turned out cute. I ordered Mickey, Tinkerbell and Jack! The kids will like them!!!

Dang! Missed another one. These would have been great for my nieces and nephews. Oh well!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter