Personalized Disney fleece throws on sale today

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by walkdmc, Oct 29, 2011.

1. walkdmc

walkdmc <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Disney is offering personalized throws for $12.50 with free personalization and free shipping (code FREENAME). Add the code GIFT25, and they are $9.38 each!

http://www.disneystore.com/home-decor/bed-bath/throws/mn/1000334/

I just ordered some for my kids, niece and nephew (and the Mickey one for me but don't tell anyone since I'm 39, LOL).

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. brekin67

brekin67 DIS Veteran

Thanks. Just ordered some.

4. MissDaisyofTexas

MissDaisyofTexas DIS Veteran

Thank you! I just got a personalized Minnie Mouse Christmas stocking for my daughter for $11!

5. antmaril

antmaril DIS Veteran

Thanks! I just ordered one for my four year old niece. I think she'll love it!

6. justinjenn

justinjenn Mouseketeer

Thanks so much!!! I already had them in my cart, but was on the fence--until you posted the gift25 code!!!! My son and friends children will be so excited when we are at Disney and get these :) Thanks again, Jenn

7. DisGirl819

DisGirl819 <font color=blue>Then I thought about it and reali

Thank you! I just ordered some throws for my kids for Christmas, among a few other things :)
    And the Gift25 code is good until tomorrow (I read the details on it)

8. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

Thanks! Just ordered a Tink personalized throw and create your own Vinylmation for $14 shipped!:thumbsup2

9. dznyacct

dznyacct DIS Veteran

Thanks so much :thumbsup2! I just ordered a Jack Skellington one for my son and an Arielle one for his girlfriend for Christmas gifts. I'm trying to get his GF some Disney themed Christmas gifts since she will be going with us on a WDW/DLC/WDW trip in May. Her first (but not last :)) Disney trip :dance3:.

10. beth5762

beth5762 Earning My Ears

Thanks so much!! I just ordered a Jack Skellington one for my husband. The Nightmare Before Christmas is his favorite movie! I think he'll love it!

11. angierae

angierae DIS Veteran

Thank you! Tink and Ariel for my grandnieces, and Jack Skellington for my teenage daughter.

12. jacksmom

jacksmom DIS Veteran

Thanks! Just ordered Cinderella for Kylie!:cheer2:

13. virge

virge Mouseketeer

Yeah! Thanks for sharing! 3 Christmas gifts down. Woo hoo!

14. lisateaches

lisateaches Mouseketeer

I just ordered three personalized Minnie ears, two fleeces, and a few other things. :lovestruc Some are for Christmas, when they will get their surprise boxes announcing or January trip.

15. gillenkl

gillenkl DIS Veteran

thanks - I've been wanting matching personalized stockings for the family but couldn't justify the expense - but at $11 each I thought it was a great deal! Thanks!:thumbsup2

16. NYEmomma

NYEmomma DIS Veteran

Yay, thank you!! :goodvibes

I got a Pocahontas doll & Mulan doll clothes for DD plus a Jack Skellington throw for my SIL, all for $26!! :cool1:

17. DreamDelta

DreamDelta DIS Veteran

Thank you OP! I ordered a personalized fleece blanket for DD and Mickey basketball jackets for my twin Godsons.

18. Lisa loves Pooh

Lisa loves Pooh DIS Veteran

I am adding these to my cart saying I want to personalize them--but I don't see where I actually tell them what to write on them.

What am I doing wrong?

ETA: Nevermind--I'm a dummy! The name window was filled with "limited to 10 characters" and it didn't register that that was the box I was to fill in. Ordered 2 blankets for my last two nieces on my list. Yay!

19. Mom2apirate&princess

Mom2apirate&princess Mouseketeer

Thanks for this! I ordered the Jack Skellington for my 14 yr old ds and Tinkerbelle for my 9 yr old dd. We leave for our vacation in about three weeks and I'm going to have these ready for them in the back seat... we have a long drive :)

20. kimsuenew

kimsuenew DIS Veteran

THANK YOU OP!! :cloud9: I am so happy that you posted this. I have a class of eight students and buying Christmas gifts can be a daunting process. These throws are an awesome gift... I was able to customize by favorite colors and/or characters and personalize them with their names! :goodvibes They will love them! :lovestruc I love that I have a nice, safe, quality gift for each child and that I was able to do it for $80.84 total. :woohoo:

21. amylynne01

amylynne01 DIS Veteran

Just ordered 4 for my DH's coworkers' kiddos. We get them something small, and a $10 personalized blanket will be perfect for them. Thanks for posting!

Don't forget to shop through Shop At Home, eBates, or something similar to get cash back! Shop At Home is offering 5% back.