PerkTV

But otherwise, it would normally advance videos without constant prompting? I've never used it so I don't know what normal is.

It's supposed to advance automatically. That said, it does get stuck sometimes and you definitely need to answer a captcha periodically, but it's nowhere this difficult usually.

We have been successful in setting up the Samsung S3's, except one is very difficult to charge. Thanks to all for that info!

If anyone remembers the old HP touchpad that was sold off a few years ago for $99 each, I at that time purchased 3 of them for my kids and they used them to watch movies mostly.

My daughter downloaded Android onto hers back then. So she charged up another of the 3 HP's and DL'ed Android to a second one. (The original one hadn't yet charged enough to start.) She's now running Perk TV on this old piece of technology and it seems to be doing quite well. If we can get all 3 started and find the missing 3rd Samsung S3, we'll have our farm up and running. Hopefully 5 running - the 2nd S3 is doubtful because of its bad charging port; got to find the other cracked screen one.

Is there some trick to getting the videos to advance on their own? Some list or other (favorites or discovery mode like NCraves)? I'm sitting here with Perk TV open in another window and it is not advancing to the next video without me manually doing so.
Hold wait minute perk tv has ncraves too. I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow

Hold wait minute perk tv has ncraves too. I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow

No, I didn't mean that. I meant does Perk TV advance on its own in the same way that nCraves does on Swagbucks.

WOW I thought I was doing good. Okay I thought you could only have 5 devices that can run Perk TV. I thought perk would ban if had that many devices. I have 7 extra phones that I could be using run perk apps. All my phones is android was free of charge. Plus a desktop and laptop.

Let see if understand correctly.
5 perk tv devices
5 pop quizs devices
4 TV Live devices
and want get ban.

Can you tell us which devices you are using?
Now my whole family is getting into these and they all have their own houses and internet connections and want to set up their own stuff, so will have to acquire more devices.

So, how did everyone do in the month of January? It definitely was a slow month for me. After totaling all of my rewards up, I received $350 in Amazon GCs from Perk. Not a bad sum, but certainly not as good as what I made in December.

So, how did everyone do in the month of January? It definitely was a slow month for me. After totaling all of my rewards up, I received $350 in Amazon GCs from Perk. Not a bad sum, but certainly not as good as what I made in December.

Wow! :thumbsup2 I took a very long break from Perk, that's just the inspiration I need to get myself back into it. I'll have to go back through this thread and read up for some tips.

New Perk code for 50 pts - GROUNDHOG

I made $40 in January, which is $10 less than my usual, but I was on vacation for 9 days.

I entered the code and was awarded the 50 tokens (thanks for that). Can you explain how tokens (gold) differ from POINTS (green)?

I entered the code and was awarded the 50 tokens (thanks for that). Can you explain how tokens (gold) differ from POINTS (green)?

Tokens are nearly useless. You can use them to enter sweepstakes (very low chance of winning) or bid on items (no chance of winning without some sort of "bot").

Points (green) can be redeemed for gift cards and are the "real" currency in Perk.

Can you tell us which devices you are using?
Now my whole family is getting into these and they all have their own houses and internet connections and want to set up their own stuff, so will have to acquire more devices.
I have one zte Whirl 2, Trafone Alecatel one touch,motorola g, 2 lg unknown phones. i have formerly use lg fuel, cheap rca tablet. I paid rca tablet 29.99 black friday special at Wal-mart. The tracfone was a dollar at Dollar General store. The motorola g, 2 lg unknown phones. I found cleaning the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter