PerkTV

PerkTv runs great on both my Amazon Kindle Fires. I just started using both and I can go a whole day sometimes without babysitting. I was only making about $25 per month before but hoping to up that. I usually cash in for Starbucks. We travel to Universal more often than Disney and I believe all their resorts have Starbucks in them. It knocks a bit off our vacation budget for 4 coffee drinkers.

Now if I could only get PerkTv to run nicely on my phone.

I have to agree that PerkTV runs great on the Kindle fire. It also runs great on a Motorola Droid X (I know it is old), It runs good on the Galaxy S4, and runs poorly if at all on the LG Destiny.

I have been using Perk TV & Perk Pop Quiz successfully for a few months now & have recently tried Perk TV Live. But I'm not sure if I am using it correctly. I find the show I am watching & it is listening, but the ads aren't synced up with the show. (Which is fine, as long as they run & I am getting points) But should I be tapping to "launch ads now" instead or in addition to the auto play ones? And what about when a different show comes on? Do you guys change it on Perk TV Live as well, or will it continue on its own? I appreciate any advice anyone can give!

I have been using Perk TV & Perk Pop Quiz successfully for a few months now & have recently tried Perk TV Live. But I'm not sure if I am using it correctly. I find the show I am watching & it is listening, but the ads aren't synced up with the show. (Which is fine, as long as they run & I am getting points) But should I be tapping to "launch ads now" instead or in addition to the auto play ones? And what about when a different show comes on? Do you guys change it on Perk TV Live as well, or will it continue on its own? I appreciate any advice anyone can give!
I'm a tapper. It launches ads more quickly, so I'm not waiting for the device to recognize a commercial on my TV. I don't switch when the program on TV changes. I don't think Perk really cares what you're watching on your TV. They are more concerned that you are watching their ads.

I'm a tapper. It launches ads more quickly, so I'm not waiting for the device to recognize a commercial on my TV. I don't switch when the program on TV changes. I don't think Perk really cares what you're watching on your TV. They are more concerned that you are watching their ads.

Thanks for clearing that up. I will start tapping! It seems like a pretty easy way to earn points.

I'm learning so many new ways to earn last night I googled perk tv and they have a website where I can sign in and run perk tv all night on my laptop. It occasionally stops just like the phone app, but I was able to get a lot of points, it runs the exact same apps, movies and favorites as the phone app. Did anyone else know about this?

I'm learning so many new ways to earn last night I googled perk tv and they have a website where I can sign in and run perk tv all night on my laptop. It occasionally stops just like the phone app, but I was able to get a lot of points, it runs the exact same apps, movies and favorites as the phone app. Did anyone else know about this?

Do you mean perk.tv?

Yes. I was aware of it. I mentioned it in the second post in this thread.

That's what I was referring to. It stops & asks if you are a robot often too. OP, is that what you are talking about?

I've been reading this thread and noticed Samsung S4's mentioned. Has anyone been able to use a Samsung S3? We've got at least 3 of them with cracked screens laying around somewhere.

I told my daughter about Perk TV and she is interested in 'farming' for Amazon gift cards.

Me, not so much! If I could set it and let it go, maybe. But way back when I did a program called Freeride and collected many gift cards till it fizzled out. It at that time fueled my Disney obsession and paid for hotel rooms with Marriott $50 certificates and various others. I loved it! But - I spent so much time doing it.

Thanks in advance to the person who may have an answer.

I've been reading this thread and noticed Samsung S4's mentioned. Has anyone been able to use a Samsung S3? We've got at least 3 of them with cracked screens laying around somewhere.

I told my daughter about Perk TV and she is interested in 'farming' for Amazon gift cards.

Me, not so much! If I could set it and let it go, maybe. But way back when I did a program called Freeride and collected many gift cards till it fizzled out. It at that time fueled my Disney obsession and paid for hotel rooms with Marriott $50 certificates and various others. I loved it! But - I spent so much time doing it.

Thanks in advance to the person who may have an answer.
I remember FR! In the early version, you had to tap the pop up in order to get the points. Then you could redeem for Webcertificates, which were like a prepaid card. I paid for a lot of Disney expenses using FR, too!

I don't know if the S3's would be a adequate or not. I suggest that you try using one to find out.

I remember FR! In the early version, you had to tap the pop up in order to get the points. Then you could redeem for Webcertificates, which were like a prepaid card. I paid for a lot of Disney expenses using FR, too!

I don't know if the S3's would be a adequate or not. I suggest that you try using one to find out.
Yes Samsung galaxy 3s work fine with perktv

So glad you made this thread! Thank you! I was debating the perk plastik, but I agree, I hate that is adds the 10% to load it on there. So do you run pop quiz and the word search passive?

Is there some trick to getting the videos to advance on their own? Some list or other (favorites or discovery mode like NCraves)? I'm sitting here with Perk TV open in another window and it is not advancing to the next video without me manually doing so.

Thanks! We'll probably try it this weekend.

Perk.TV has been a problem for a couple days for me, too. Lots of nudging and that Olive Garden ad sometimes crashes Flash.

Perk.TV has been a problem for a couple days for me, too. Lots of nudging and that Olive Garden ad sometimes crashes Flash.

But otherwise, it would normally advance videos without constant prompting? I've never used it so I don't know what normal is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter