perk tv

Has anyone found a way around the "are you still watching" ????
Why are people always looking for a way to work around the rules? The "are you still watching?" pop up was put in place because people were setting up multiple "perk farms" and letting them run 24/7 without needing to check in on them or actually watch the advertisements. The more that people abuse the system, the more that we all have to "pay" for with 2-hour pop up windows and longer load times (resulting in fewer points per hour). Talk about killing the goose that laid the golden egg!!!

Can't we just be happy for the opportunity to earn what we can from perk while still keeping to the rules? Is it necessary to try to find a way to work around them?

Has anyone found a way around the "are you still watching" ????

Yep, just hit the thumbs up on a regular basis, then it knows you are watching, AND it gives you tokens win-win!

I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but no I would imagine no one has figured out ( or even tried) to hack into Perk TV to over-ride the program.

Just be glad it doesn't ask you to type in a captcha code every hour or delete the points you earned in that 2 hour span if you don't hit yes within a certain time frame.

It could be worse- WAY worse.

And for all of you that think you have it worse than others, come on up to Canada, we only get 2 points per 2 videos/ads not 2 points for each one like you get AND Perk Live does not work here, AND a CHEAP phone here costs over $100 so phone farms need to be old devices you have left over from device upgrades.

I have...
an old android tablet
a new android tablet ( when its not in use for other things)
2 old ipods (which don't have app trailers)
my old cell phone during the day
my new cell phone at night

I can barely scrape up $1 a day!
but its STILL worth it!

I apologize as this may have already been answered but I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet. When you purchase one of the cheap phones to just use on wi-fi, how does that work? I purchased one, and connected it to my home wi-fi, but it kept kicking me out. Am I able to do this without purchasing any type of prepaid plan, minutes, etc? I thought so, but the phone didnt seem to agree. Maybe it was the one I bought, I think a gophone, can't remember the brand? I returned it, should I try another, any recommendations?

FYI -- at least for me the "are you watching" pop up box now seems to be coming at about 1 HR and not 2.

FYI -- at least for me the "are you watching" pop up box now seems to be coming at about 1 HR and not 2.
I noticed this last night. I thought that it had something to do with my internet connection crapping out on me and restarting.

I apologize as this may have already been answered but I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet. When you purchase one of the cheap phones to just use on wi-fi, how does that work? I purchased one, and connected it to my home wi-fi, but it kept kicking me out. Am I able to do this without purchasing any type of prepaid plan, minutes, etc? I thought so, but the phone didnt seem to agree. Maybe it was the one I bought, I think a gophone, can't remember the brand? I returned it, should I try another, any recommendations?

You do not need to activate it. Just run it on your home wifi. What do you mean by "It keeps kicking you out Your WIFI is dropping or that Perk is crashing?

I am finding that perk is starting to have some of the same issues as Swagbucks where it is going to a blank screen that you have to for force close & restart to continue. As annoying as it is, I figure it is free money, so just deal with it.

Is anyone else doing Perk Pop Quiz? I'm finding that I enjoy it more than the Perk TV videos and I seem to be earning more on the phone that I'm doing Perk Pop Quiz than I am on the other 4 devices running Perk TV combined.

Is anyone else doing Perk Pop Quiz? I'm finding that I enjoy it more than the Perk TV videos and I seem to be earning more on the phone that I'm doing Perk Pop Quiz than I am on the other 4 devices running Perk TV combined.

I love trivia, so I use Perk Quiz. It does seem like it is very quick to earn thru it.

Anyone having trouble with PerkTV freezing on an iPad? It only does it on my ipad. I have rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled, and it still does it. Getting frustrated!

Anyone having trouble with PerkTV freezing on an iPad? It only does it on my ipad. I have rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled, and it still does it. Getting frustrated!
I have pretty much given up with it on my iPad because I kept getting a "white screen".

The APP also crashes a lot on my iPod Touch.

yes....it freezes on all my devices I try to use....IPad Air, Iphone 5S and the old Iphone 3S. I've logged on /off, restarted the device and it does no good. If I delete and reinstall it will work....but usually only for a couple of hours before it starts to freeze again.

Trivia tends to work better and the good news is that you can let that run all night and it doesnt need you to interact with it either.

I found that I have to uninstall the app, then reinstall and it runs, but I have to do this almost daily. MY DH runs it on his iPad without problems. We both run it on our phones without trouble. So strange.

I'm still having problems with my iPad crashing with PerkTV. I pretty much run Perk Pop Quiz on it because of the problems. Even updating the iOS version and installing the recent PerkTV updates has not helped. Is anyone having any luck on the iPad? I'm considering retiring the iPad and using on old iPhone once my daughter upgrades her phone.

I'm still having problems with my iPad crashing with PerkTV. I pretty much run Perk Pop Quiz on it because of the problems. Even updating the iOS version and installing the recent PerkTV updates has not helped. Is anyone having any luck on the iPad? I'm considering retiring the iPad and using on old iPhone once my daughter upgrades her phone.
Mine has been running okay on the iPad....at least it was this weekend, but I haven't ran it on the iPad since Sunday night.....

I have been having the same issue with my iPad. It'll run for a little while then it freezes halfway through the videos I tried resetting it nothing has seemed to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter