perk tv

......... Some are pretty passive (like Perk TV and Perk Pop Quiz) and then others require a certain amount of babysitting (like Perk TV Live!, Perk Screen and the videos on Perk Wallet). I'm lucky enough to work from home most days, so I'm around to reset them when they crash or freeze. If I'm watching TV at night, I answer Pop Quiz questions for more points. I also give them a rest for a few hours each night to prevent my account from being flagged.

Oh, and don't run movie trailers. They take forever. If you're using an Apple device, search for the app trailers under popular videos. They run much quicker, so you'll earn more points. When the AYSW pop up appears, go back and run the app trailer from the beginning again.

All great info! Thanks.
Tell me about pop quiz. I'm interested in the most passive apps since SB keeps me busy enough during the day.
Also, what is AYSW?

Hi guys just wanted to let all Digital Farmers know that we can form a sort of union to limit Perk TV's crazy updates. Thats right Perk TV Farmers and Viggle Farmers are joining together to form a Digital Farming Community to give us power to negotiate with theses App Companies. A new website called www.Digifarms.net is rumored to have started to amass a large number of digital farmers and intend to negotiate with reward app companies with a unified voice to modify apps in certain ways in exchange for a large community support base. If we help other reward app companies to succeed It will give Perk TV competition. And competition means better better things for us as users.

Target Topics to discuss: Increase points per Ad, No Daily earning limits, Increase account device limit, passive earning options
Join as a free member and add to the power of the digital Farming community.

If you enjoy farming apps and want to make a change for the users benefit, Join the Digital Farming community and spread the word. It looks like digifarms.net teaches people about how to farm with different apps and even running multiple apps at the same time. Pretty cool. If your sick of all updates that just make our time less valuable than lets try and do something.

LOL! How many devices can you devote to doing Perk and how much time can you spare? As you can see from my PP, I have 15-16 devices all running some kind of Perk app. Some are pretty passive (like Perk TV and Perk Pop Quiz) and then others require a certain amount of babysitting (like Perk TV Live!, Perk Screen and the videos on Perk Wallet). I'm lucky enough to work from home most days, so I'm around to reset them when they crash or freeze. If I'm watching TV at night, I answer Pop Quiz questions for more points. I also give them a rest for a few hours each night to prevent my account from being flagged.

Oh, and don't run movie trailers. They take forever. If you're using an Apple device, search for the app trailers under popular videos. They run much quicker, so you'll earn more points. When the AYSW pop up appears, go back and run the app trailer from the beginning again.

Yeah, I'm just mainly running it on an old 4S at night after work. Sometimes I run it on an old 3GS, but the app is giving me problems with not wanting to update on it, so there may be compatability issues with the 3GS.

I'll avoid the movie trailers and run it on more devices! Thanks for your tips!

Hi! I have been running perk on some kindle fires for a few months now with no problems. For the last week or so, I can't get them to run. After I click on either movie trailers, app trailers, or popular videos, it just goes to a black screen. Its still running fine on my ipads. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it? Also, how do I download pop quiz on the kindles? Its not in the app strore. Thanks! (I know this is older thread, but I'm hoping to resurrect it)

Hi! I have been running perk on some kindle fires for a few months now with no problems. For the last week or so, I can't get them to run. After I click on either movie trailers, app trailers, or popular videos, it just goes to a black screen. Its still running fine on my ipads. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it? Also, how do I download pop quiz on the kindles? Its not in the app strore. Thanks! (I know this is older thread, but I'm hoping to resurrect it)
I was having a problem with one type of advertisement on my Kindle when running Perk TV. It's a static ad that requires you to tap "return to game" to keep going. However, it ends up freezing Perk TV instead. last week, the ad only seemed to appear at night. Now it comes up all of the time. I've just abandoned running the Kindle until Perk, in their infinite wisdom and superlative IT skills, fixes the bad code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter