People with Disney Names...

I'm an Eric. :-) And one of my best friends is named Dale.

Two out if my three kids have Disney names, Oliver (Oliver & Co.) and Elliot (Pete's Dragon).

My oldest DD's name is Ariel however it is spelled Aeriell. We did choose the name after going through many because of our Disney love but I really wanted an unusual spelling. I had a very common name growing up and wanted her to have something more unique. Our youngest DD is named Ella with the middle name of Cynthia. DH joked about reversing them to Cynthia (Cindy) Ella but I didn't go for it. Technically she is named after one of my aunts (Ella) and one of DH's aunts (Cindy) but in our immediately family she will be our little "Cinderella" at least in WDW.

I had a dog named Winnie after Winnie the Pooh. Sadly she died last year though. And I used to have a guinea pig named Jasmine after Princess Jasmine. But the best is my Pastor's dog Mickey. He's white with black splotches all over him and on his back there is a perfect Mickey head. It's incredible. I wish I had a picture to post on here.

i was sitting here reading, wishing that i could respond - when i realized that my maiden name is Potts!

Mrs. Potts and Chip from Beauty and the Beast
Caractacus Potts - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Virginia "Pepper" Potts - The Avengers
and of course Annie Potts - who voice Bo Peep

could have SWORN Bert from Mary Poppins last name was Potts!

My DDs middle name is Jasmine ;) when she's being a goofball I call her Abu lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using DISBoards

We have four cats - Gus, Belle, Nemo and Meeko. And our cars are named Max (he's a Malibu Maxx), Terk (because I can't figure out if it's a boy or a girl car), and Princess (because she is spoiled rotten - Corvette convertible).

Our dog's name is Disney Elias Walter Gray ;)

I have a little boy in my class named Elias but I don't think it's from Walt Disney. Noone ever calls him Eli; he goes by Elias.

My brothers nickname is Chip (he worked with a guy named Dale for years). My daughter is Aurora.

My name is Wendy. While I wasn't specifically named after Wendy from Peter Pan, the name Wendy was supposedly created for Peter Pan so I guess I kind of was in a roundabout way ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter