1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

People with Disney Names...

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by MouseEarsForAll, Dec 30, 2011.

1. MouseEarsForAll

MouseEarsForAll Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!

Do you know anybody that has a Disney-related name?:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. momto4princesses

momto4princesses Mouseketeer

I had a little girl in my class last year named Tiana when the movie came out. She was pretty proud to be a princess.

4. BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM DIS Veteran

My nephew's wife is Ariel, but there are probably alot of people with that name!

5. PrincessTiffany

PrincessTiffany Is there anything better than Free Dining and Fast

We have a friend who's 18 year old daughter is named Ariel and our dogs are named Buzz and Woody :-)

6. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

I work with a young man named Max. He says his mom named him after Goofy's son.

7. mickeyonasticky

mickeyonasticky DIS Veteran

One of my co-CMs is named Tiana. I know a couple people with a baby Alice.

8. Stitch76

Stitch76 Mouseketeer

My grandmother's name is Alice.
    Also, years ago we had a waiter by the name of Disney, at a local restaurant. The restaurant is long gone, but we still remember him. And, it's still the best service we have ever gotten anywhere.

9. Asellus

Asellus Mouseketeer

My aunt's name is Minnie :) (Her name is Michelle but I've never called her anything but Minnie)

10. TaraPA

TaraPA <font color=navy>I will think of that animatronic

I have a friend who is so into Disney (like all of us) - she has daughters Ariel and Aurora, and is pregnant right now with another girl - she's naming this baby Tiana. I'm all for naming things after Disney but for some reason I think it's getting a bit much! Hey to each their own. My son Dane is named after a character in the Thorn Birds (well not after the character or actor, I just loved the name!)

11. Azrael

Azrael Le Pays Maudit

I also know a couple of Tiana's.

12. MarineVet

MarineVet Mouseketeer

Years ago I knew an active duty Navy Physician in Memphis, and his name was really "Dr. Disney". I have no idea what his first name was.

13. rainydayplay

rainydayplay DIS Veteran

Our secretary at the school where I teach is a Disney. Her mother is also a custodian. They've told us how they were related to Walt and how, when Disneyland opened, all of the family was invited to go. I think they were invited after Disney World opened, too. (I think the mother went to one but the daughter couldn't go and, as such, has never been to either park. They don't let Disney family in for even a discount now, though.)

14. dgr1973

dgr1973 DIS Veteran

Yes lots of Ariel's out there and here's one more - my dd's good friend is named Ariel and she even has long red hair!

15. PIRATEGIRL007

PIRATEGIRL007 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=purple>OMG! I am ab

A friend of mine's daughter is name Jasmine Ariel. She is a teenager and was born in the mid 90's. Here mother loved both movies and couldn't decide so she gave her a first and middle disney name.

We have a cousin whose daughter is named Belle. Her mom is a disney nut almost to the point we are but her other kids are not Disney names but she is pregnant w/ #4 so we are curious to see if this kid will get a Disney name or not.

My cat is named Mr Smee but it's totally the wrong name for him, he is vile and mean and Captn Hook would have been more appropriate.

16. OtherFigment

OtherFigment Mouseketeer

My husband was in for heart surgery a few months ago and had an absolutely amazing nurse named Ariel. And her husband's name was Eric!

17. POB14

POB14 Colleen and Mary's BaBa<br><font color=00cc00>Feet

My brother's name was Michael, but his wife called him Mickey a lot. He hated it. :mickeyjum

18. Reddog1134

Reddog1134 DIS Veteran

My ex-girlfriends name is Bambi. After we broke up she started to date a guy named Mickey. :lmao:

Oh, and she used to work at MK.

19. supersuperwendy

supersuperwendy any happy little thought?

Yup...I'm Wendy....straight out of Peter Pan. thanks mom lol

20. Tiggerlover91

Tiggerlover91 DIS Veteran

Not a person, but my cat, I named him Disney. :goodvibes If I had another child, a girl, her middle name would be Ariel. And truly I picked it because it's biblical...name means Lioness of G-d. BUT...yes, I know...everyone would think I picked it because of Little Mermaid and that's okay too. :)

21. jenandkam

jenandkam Mouseketeer

One of the receptionists in my Dr.'s office is named Diznie.