People with Disney Names...

We just had our first ds on Wednesday and named him Flynn. I claim his name is from Tangled and my husband claims it is from Tron!

We just adopted our baby ds in Dec. and named him Flynn as well...we loved the name on it's own, but it didn't hurt any because we love Tangled and Tron as well. Tron Legacy is our dd8's favorite movie!

We've also had a cats named Tigger and Flower....

My name is Michele but as a child everyone called me Micki. Some of my older relatives still do. I have a dog named Daisy and another one named Wall-e. I didn't give any of my kids Disney names though.

I almost forgot this! My middle name is Darlene. Like one of the girls on the original Mickey Mouse Club!

Last name is Frollo.............
Villain in Hunch Back of Notre Dame..........Bishop Frollo

Mirax

I too had a Bambi in school who would have thought ... and of course she was blonde and beautiful :)

We nick named my foster baby mini as she had so many ashley's in our lives we needed to have a way to telling them all apart so she became mini ashley being the baby and so tiny at the time that was 2006

In 2008 we took our first trip after that she became our minnie and she is disney crazy too tells everyone when she is 6 she gets to go to disneyworld :)

I had a jasimine as a best friend and a Bella in my dayhome

DH and I have both agreed that when we do have children first daughter will be Jasmine (I love Disney; and Jasmine is also used as a Hindi name so it is easy for his family).

My mom has asked that we name first son Mowgli as Mowgli is from India and DH is from Nepal (next door neighbors). I really like Rama (meaning delightful) though, which is the name of the father wolf in Jungle Book.

For girls, a very serious second option would be Shanthi (meaning peace), from Jungle Book 2.

DBF and his father are both Walter (or Walt ;) ) if I have a boy his name maayy just have to be Walter Elias too!

No children over here yet, but I'm planning ahead and want to use Marceline if we ever have a girl. It's Walt's childhood town, plus I think its an uncommon, yet pretty name :-)

I have an uncle Mickey. Just Mickey.
Our cat is named Nani after the big sister in Lilo and Stitch.

I also have plans to name my (future) daughter Ariel even though my MIL hates it lol.

Okay, I know a Wendy, Tiana, two Jasmines, several Isabelles/Isabellas, and none of them have anything to do with Disney. As far as I know. ;)

My youngest is Daisy. Not necessarily named after the duck but she gets a lot of attention for it when we are at WDW.

My mother's name is Mickie - spelled differently from the big guy, I know but it's her real name - not a nickname - so I think it's pretty cool! Also, her middle name is Alice! ::MickeyMo

I've known people/animals with Disney related names, but not specifically named after something Disney. Except for my hamster. Her name is Minnie, after Mouse (obviously). The vet likes to tease though because, "That's a silly name! She's a hamster, not a mouse!" :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter